Mud Budz Auto Big Bang! Soil - Outdoor Season - All Organic!

Mr Mud-Pie

Hello everyone This will be my 3rd grow :) It is a Green House Seed - Big Bang Automatic. I know some others have done this plant i just wanted to try out a auto flower and get everything perfect for it!

A very easy-to-grow autoflowering plant, with a medium size (60-100 cm) and a very good production.

It is good for indoor or outdoor, completing the flowering cycle in 6 weeks. It can be flowered indoors at 18 or 12 hours of light per day, and with "sea-of-green" it can produce up to 900 grams per square meter (under 1000 Watt of light per square meter).

Outdoors it can give up to 45 grams per plant, and can be flowered anytime of the year as long as the lowest night temperature stays above 10 degrees Celsius.

THC: Awaiting lab results...
CBD: Awaiting lab results...
CBG: Awaiting lab results...

Ill upload pics of the seed and what not. I have all ready started germing :)

re: Mud Budz Auto Big Bang! Soil, Outdoor Season. All organic!

Here are the pics of the seed

2012-05-10_11-40-00_455.jpg
2012-05-10_11-40-08_280.jpg

Re: Mud Budz Auto Big Bang! Soil, Outdoor Season. All organic!

She is now in Soil :) Got her inside on her coco cup hopefully here in next day or 2 we will have a baby :)

I put her in 2 cm down with the tip facing down then put some soil above and gave some distilled water :)

2012-05-11_17-21-59_506.jpg

Using gloves now going professional with this grow ;)

hey hey hey, how come i didnt know about this grow, is this the secret the one i was intrigued about, should of give me a shout in my journal you know id be along for the ride, in fact i think we are both growing the same auto, let me go and check quickly and see what it is, i know its green house, one sec ill be bak, how come you kept this grow low key, you know me likes ya grows mate

also you heard from tesmp, not heard from him for a while, wanted to show him how his donated products av turned my plants out cuz i put some new pics up with some bud pics......

just checked, mine is green house auto bomb femenised, so not the same, thought we was growing the same for 1min, would of been good to compare, im along for the ride will be good to watch another auto from day 1 and compare the results

you know why i never found this journal, cuz you not got it added to your signature, are you trying to keep less traffic out of this one, shall i remove myself followed by a kick up the arse on the way out the door, let me know,

lol Na bro your okay ive just been busy when alot of stuff just got all Settled in with Big bang has her set up all ready ;) ill upload pics of each day i have taken it will be a day by day journal :0

I got my sig updated

DAY 3 May 13th 2012

2012-05-13_09-53-40_741.jpg

DAY 4 May 14th 2012

2012-05-14_11-17-53_452.jpg

DAY 5 May 15th 2012

2012-05-15_13-07-51_111.jpg

2012-05-15_13-08-29_462.jpg

*She is now in her final Pot now*

She is On 12/12 Hours for 8:49am to 8:49pm is light.

*Gift to Everyone that wishes to use it* My gift to the world.

This is the Mud Budz & BPN Twist Matter Tea (Exotic Blend)

2012-05-15_15-16-44_317.jpg
2012-05-15_15-16-58_102.jpg
2012-05-15_15-16-50_128.jpg

We will start by Atleast getting a 2 gal jug for brewing. (Make sure you have atleast 2 Air stones for this) Put in 1-2 Tablespoon Of Earth Juice Hi-Birx Molasses, Then put in 1/2 tsp Root Bloom (Fungi & Bacteria Powder), After you put the Root Bloom Mix the Molasses and Rootbloom make sure everything is dissolved into the water After mixed Put in your 2-4 airstones but put them in the center touching each other so u can mix around them. Next thing you put in is (GO - General Organics) 1/2 tsp GO Cold Processed Seaweed, 1/2 tsp GO Ca/Mag (Calcium & Magnesium ) , 1 tablespoon of GO Black Diamond Humic Acid, (Optional) 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp of Cold Processed Squid, And then Put in your Organic BPN 3 part System following that system. (When in BLOOM Add Ether K-Bud BPN or GO BudBloom) Then mix everything takes about 1-2 min to mix fully then spread out Airstones and let set from 24-48 hours. Between every 12 hours add 1/4-1/2 tsp of Hi-Brix Molasses and stir it up. Then up 2 hours before you are going to use the tea put in 1/2 tsp of Root Bloom (Fungi & Bacteria) and 1/2 tsp of Molasses and stir till dissolved and then anywhere from that time to 2 hours u can use the tea as a spray and give to your plants soil as feed :) it helps micro life amazing amounts and gives the plant everything it needs and helps make them grow quick and healthy all organic ;) Btw that is for 1 gal so just up from there.

Heres a pic of the Big bang

2012-05-15_15-17-25_753.jpg

What does everyone think? and questions ask them :)

*EDIT JUST so everyone knows only spray a dusk (Sun down) cuz if you do in morning the fert might hurt the leafs. So Spary is for Dusk and tea drench can be for MOrning or dusk :)

quite a list mate, i just copy n paste it so i saved it, ill start looking the ingredients up mate, i sure would like to give it a try, ill take a list and have a look round the garden centers and see if they stock most of it, if not it will be one of the selling sites to get the rest, it worked wonders on your plants and as it can be used as a spray and applied to top of the soil then thats even better, can be used in small amounts or as a whole feed, covers all the bases by the sounds of it, ill start looking next time im shopping, its something i am going to try for sure,

thanks for posting the ingredients and im sure many others will jump on over and write it down and give it a try, after all you sure did get some amazing results pretty much strait away, so its all good,

with your auto have you noticed anything odd with it at all, does it seem to grow the same speed as say a normal plant, and looking at your pic it looks like the leaves now growing seem to be looking ok, mine seemed all miss shaped and weird, but mines growing again and starting to get a bit bigger, not much but a little bit, my 2nd auto seems ok, leaves still seem a bit strange but not as bad as the first plant,

your auto is a few days behind my 2nd auto so it will be good to see how these both turn out, both growing at pretty much the same time,
mine is greenhouse seeds auto bomb femenised,

nice man! yeah the 1st nice she really grew her stem out but when i put her in her pot i covered a lil soil so she has more support :) but her leafs are in full grow now 2nd set growing in so hopefully 2mmaorw we got some nice stuff happening

i noticed the brown packet saying family secret, is that something your keeping back or is that in the list you gave, seems like a little bit of a teaser if you ask me, as if your holding something back for yourself, lol, just kidding mate, just seen the packet and had to ask, family secret, could be anything, could be empty, could be a bag full of bags, or is it an emergency bud package only to be opened when all else has failed, a sort of end of world smoke

@ teSmp, my mud pie has had some great grows, his uncle is on here as well, im sure he will post the links to his other journals for you, his uncle got some very nice plants and his own strain growing,

Back
Top Bottom