Big Bang Auto Scrog

Re: Big Bang Auto Srog

alright. i do want to try and keep it above 30% though. really dont want them to get to dry like my arjian ultra haze did. i had a lot of promblems back then with RH and they dried up way to much.

But i did some work in the flower tent today. pinched off a few yellow leaves under the screen. and moved around some nodes to try and fill out the screen more. These plants are so compact. its crazy. i thought "The Church" was a compact plant this thing just keeps shootign out new nodes right on top of the others. makes hard to manipulate them in the screen.

i really wish i put them into bigger pots before i put them in the flower room. i read that u dont want to transplant autos though so im hoping for the best with these small pots. i plan on starting 2 more next week or maybe even 2 weeks from now will depend on the progress i see with these ones in flower. i will start the others in bigger pots. but not too big.

here is some new pics. i realized i havent put any up in a while.

here is a pic of the pre flowers. no the best pic sorry
image-171.jpeg

this is the one that had broke last week
image-20.jpeg

this one was the slower of the 2. it is still a little bit slower in the pre flower development
image-19.jpeg

and here is a group shot of the 2
image-181.jpeg

Re: Big Bang Auto Srog

hey everyone i was having some yellowing on the one plant the other day so i decided to give her a feeding with some grow big added in.
the few feedings before i was only giving flower neuts. ( following my fox farm grow schedule.) i decided to add a little grow big (1/2 strength) because i thought maybe it was lacking somethign. well today i looked at my plants after being away for the weekend and the same plant is looking alot more yellow. im a little worried. i flushed them both. somthign i have been lacking i admit so i hope this is my only problem. any other input would be very appreciated. sorry i can not upload photos today to describe this issue because my phone has been damaged ;( only get a replacement on wednesday.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom