Alaskan1's Flo n Gro Mixed Bag Grow

Yeah but it sucked ass having to go through it didn't it Bass?? lol
People think growing cannabis is EASY............think again!

Heheh, I said this very thing to a friend of mine just yesterday! He asked me how I knew that, and I told him that I USED TO GROW, and it's a lot more complicated than just stick it in some dirt, and set it outside. I mean, yes, it can be done, but what he's used to smokin' ain't what he'll get.

Heheh, I said this very thing to a friend of mine just yesterday! He asked me how I knew that, and I told him that I USED TO GROW, and it's a lot more complicated than just stick it in some dirt, and set it outside. I mean, yes, it can be done, but what he's used to smokin' ain't what he'll get.

If it were easy everyone would be doin it !!

Alrighty, this journal is fried, cooked well and completed!!!. See you on my other 3 journals!!

Thanks everyone for making this journal a great first experience!

Yahoo! It's been a great ride Brother!:goodjob:

Was?? Still is a great journal. I have learned a great deal in here myself and here it is
"blah blah hydro blah blah ph something blah blah ppm blah blah ec conversion something" LOL :rofl:
All joking aside thanks for letting us share this ride with you A! :)

:peace:

Was?? Still is a great journal. I have learned a great deal in here myself and here it is
"blah blah hydro blah blah ph something blah blah ppm blah blah ec conversion something" LOL :rofl:
All joking aside thanks for letting us share this ride with you A! :)

:peace:

LOL yeah blah blad DIRT. Dirt is for growing potatoes not cannabis !!!!

Your not really growing in dirt though are you......you like handling bat poop don't you lol :)

Been a pleasure my friend. Thank you for teaching me how to take care of my momma plants. I still feel like I hacked em up though. I don't think my pruning was done very well

great job on this one im sure youll only get better
you sure do put the time and effort in it to improve:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom