Alaskan1's Flo n Gro Mixed Bag Grow

Really nice job all the around A1 :thumb:
You should be very pleased with your results, very pleased!
Are you planning on keeping this journal open or closing this one and going with a new for this tent?

Keep up the great work!

:peace:

Really nice job all the around A1 :thumb:
You should be very pleased with your results, very pleased!
Are you planning on keeping this journal open or closing this one and going with a new for this tent?

Keep up the great work!

:peace:

Thank you SO much M :)
I was hoping for a wee bit more and the final numbers aren't in yet. I keep sampling my stuff there won't be much left lol

I think I will be starting a new journal after this one is complete. We are only waiting on the drying and curing process now

make sure you keep is posted if you start new journal, been fun to watch and loads to learn from you mate, cant wait to see you do another grow from start to finish, the more i watch the more i learn

make sure you keep is posted if you start new journal, been fun to watch and loads to learn from you mate, cant wait to see you do another grow from start to finish, the more i watch the more i learn

I will do that for sure DP!!

Just a heads up. I will do a final weight this Tuesday and then the next day will be able to post THC and CBD levels as my son is testing it all for me.

all sounding great! Really awesome to get the THC and CBD levels measured! how does he do that? and how accurate is it?:Namaste::thumb::goodjob:
it's extremely accurate....he has a lab

Ok,
Some adjustments since I got some things wrong.......figures huh?

Urban Poison 19.5
AK47 19.0
BC God Bud 17.5
Lemon Kush 15 THC 8% CBD
Hawaiian Big Bud 16.5
Mojo 15.0
Head Cheese 14.5

There you have it.

did you check the cbd on the others as well or just that one, it would be good to see if the thc level had any affect on the cbd level, such as low thc and more cbd or the other way round,

A1 -

First rate grow with first rate results. Congrats on a really great first grow and an awesome find with the Lemon Kush. Love the THC/CBD results. I'd love to know that info, and I gotta say I'm a lot jealous. :) Also, thanks for being there for me buddy. Sure appreciate it. :thanks: I wish I lived closer, I'd love to sample some of that Lemon Kush (or better yet talk you into a cutting!)

Great grow and journal -- Be proud, you've earned it! :bravo:

A1 -

First rate grow with first rate results. Congrats on a really great first grow and an awesome find with the Lemon Kush. Love the THC/CBD results. I'd love to know that info, and I gotta say I'm a lot jealous. :) Also, thanks for being there for me buddy. Sure appreciate it. :thanks: I wish I lived closer, I'd love to sample some of that Lemon Kush (or better yet talk you into a cutting!)

hehehe, I was thinking of taking a drive a little north and sniffing the air for his grow! I want a cut of that LEMON KUSH!!

did you check the cbd on the others as well or just that one, it would be good to see if the thc level had any affect on the cbd level, such as low thc and more cbd or the other way round,

I only heard this in passing today at his dispensary so don't quote me on it but.......the higher the CBD usually the lower the THC but thats not always the case.
When he came by tonight with the results he told me to hold on to that Lemon Kush mother and DON'T LET ANYTHING happen to it. He said if I wanted to sell clones from it I could ask 150 a clone. I won't be selling any clones from it. Though, if Xlr8 or Jandre wanted a cut I'd be happy to give it to them :)

A1 -

Thanks X !!!
I'm surprised that it did as well as it did considering all it went through. Stout plants let me tell you. The amount I harvested is a real let down but, Thats the way it goes.
The person I got the Urban mother from is suppose to be like an expert grower but my lab results were 2 points higher then his lol I'm betting I can get that Urban up over 20.0 on THC. I'm lucky that I have the access to have everything tested but, he tests everything that comes into his dispensary so I'm not all that special. I just didn't get charged for it :)

It's my pleasure I can be there for you. Just wish there was more I could do. But, you know my situation as well and so to speak we are in the same boat. Least we can be there for each other on the other end of the phone or computer.

I think my first journal was ok, only got a 4 star rating dammit lol I lost a star somewhere along the way.

hehehe, I was thinking of taking a drive a little north and sniffing the air for his grow! I want a cut of that LEMON KUSH!!

You want it you got it!

Think I will be growing out some plants and letting them go as mothers
Mojo and Hawaiian Big Bud, I will give the head cheese one more shot but I think she is a gonner too!
I have an offer from someone to help me make BHO oil out of my lemon kush trim I have sitting in the freezer. I just may take him up on that. Would certainly help when I have my foot pain or back pain.

Thanks Jandre and you too X for helping me limp through my first journal
I need to thank Bass too!

Back
Top Bottom