Alaskan1 Goes Sativas Tent 3

AK1, you got some serious growing skills... Not only do you grow some awesome plants, but you do it WHILE BATTLING ...err... UGS-bay.

Thanks Jandre, coming from you that means a lot!
The bug battle has been won for the moment. The last 3 days I have found no live bugs! I have been doing random spot checks multiple times a day on multiple plants and leaves and NO movement anywhere lol

That tent looks great buddy! nice to hear you have taken the lead in the war on those buggers.
I know its hard, but the tent looks great, must be getting close now.

:thumb:

:peace:

My good friend M!!!
Yea, I have the upper hand now thank god!

The lemon kush should be ready in a week and the rest of the plants by the end of the month!

Fox tailing: Additional new growth on an already formed bud either on the top, or the sides coming out from between the flowers of a bud site, or both.

It kinda looks like the bud is budding new buds which bud new buds.

usually happening on sativas, it is sometimes jsut a genetic predisposition, but light or heat stress can cause others to express a latent trait of fox tailing as well.

My good friend M!!!
Yea, I have the upper hand now thank god!

The lemon kush should be ready in a week and the rest of the plants by the end of the month!

well even if you didn't at least you would be done soon enough and then cleaned the tent anyway, but so glad you did buddy!
That is great, you are sure going to be busy. I know how that is, but could only dream of harvesting that many at one time. :thumb:
I hope these changes you have made makes the difference that you want my friend!

:peace:

Well I'm about to get a lot busier!! I'm going to start pulling the mother tent and drying tent out of the one room so I can start painting it and debugify it. I'm still drying to decide how I want to set this room up. I know I really SHOULD put down a pond liner incase of any leaks but man O man is that stuff spendy. I also need to figure out if I can use my old fans and if it will be enough to do the job. Last thing I need is to add more expense to everything. Not sure if I need new carbon filters and fans.

YEAH A1!!!
Nice pics fella, I'm interested in how that Lemon Kush treats ya... Have you tried it yet? I need some high CBD strains for mom...

The Lemon does a really nice job on pain relief. But this is not a normal lemon kush plant by any means. Something happend to this plant along the way to turn it into some super CBD plant. Normally they are only around a 1% CBD, we tested this plant 3 times because we kept thinking the tests were either screwed up or the testing machine was screwed up. Tests all came back the same. We think something happend when the plants mother hermied and spat out the seeds because those seeds are where MY mother plant came from.

Lucky dog you. Can you peek at my journal? I've got Hydro issues :p

Sorry to say my friend but you have a bad case of root rot on your hands. I'd suggest hitting them with Dutch Masters Zone.
Water and the highest amount of the zone they suggest. Probably let that stew for a few days and then back off a bit after it;s all flushed and back with the DM zone and quarter nutes

Sorry to say my friend but you have a bad case of root rot on your hands. I'd suggest hitting them with Dutch Masters Zone.
Water and the highest amount of the zone they suggest. Probably let that stew for a few days and then back off a bit after it;s all flushed and back with the DM zone and quarter nutes

Thanks A1, picked up some zone today, put in the max strength just now (quickie in the middle of the night) and will do proper flush at lights on. Thanks.
:surf:

Hello alaskan1 I just got caught up on your grow, so far everything looks great lots of great info from you and other growers posting on your journal, I m looking into changing to hydro, and just reading your journal make me feel like it will be easy as long as I read your journal a few more times and fallow along, its nice to have grows like you on here to learn from good job man! reps and sorry to here about your wife

Hello alaskan1 I just got caught up on your grow, so far everything looks great lots of great info from you and other growers posting on your journal, I m looking into changing to hydro, and just reading your journal make me feel like it will be easy as long as I read your journal a few more times and fallow along, its nice to have grows like you on here to learn from good job man! reps and sorry to here about your wife

Thank you very much growrook!!! :Namaste:

Compliments like that make me feel like I contribute a little. Might want to look at my completed journals for even more information. I really had some battles that I had to overcome and there was excellent information in there that could help you. Information from people like Xlr8, Jandre, Bassman OG13 and others. If you EVER have any questions please feel free to either ask here or PM me.

Thank you very much growrook!!! :Namaste:

Compliments like that make me feel like I contribute a little. Might want to look at my completed journals for even more information. I really had some battles that I had to overcome and there was excellent information in there that could help you. Information from people like Xlr8, Jandre, Bassman OG13 and others. If you EVER have any questions please feel free to either ask here or PM me.

A LITTLE!? dude, you took care of ALL of the problems, I would just now be getting to after being gone for two days. Your help in this forum has become a valuable asset to this community. Keep up the good work.

How's the room conversion going? Great thread and advice dispensing - I agree that you really are a valuable asset to the community. Didn't I have to twist your arm to start journaling way back?! Look at you know - you're part of the veterans committee already (shh its a hush-hush sort of thing). I should be quiet as I'm already on double secret probation. ;)

Back
Top Bottom