Alaskan1 Goes Sativas Tent 3

LOL! It's more of a way of life for me... since I found the purples, the taste, the smell, the look.... I just wish my Green Fluffy Bunnies had some kind of purple flavor... hmmm....

Funny you should write that! I am growing Blue Moonshine for the first time. I was just yesterday checking her out close. The buds are small with not much smell, so I gave one a pinch and was happy to a) have sticky fingers and b) to have a very strong concord grape smell!!!

No mistake on the grape smell either it makes me want to taste it!!! If I get a good grape flavor I will let you know.

IMG_065311.JPG

IMG_065414.JPG

The smell must hit you when you open the tent! Nice scrog. Beautiful ladies.

The smell must hit you when you open the tent! Nice scrog. Beautiful ladies.

Thanks Buckshot, Yeah, when you open the tent you sure know whats in there. Luckily, I have some pretty good filters so if the tents are closed there is NO smell at all.
The screen was put up after I cut all the fan leaves off at day 21 of flower. The colas need help with standing straight and the lower buds are getting some light.

Thanks X, Little lacking in the colas in what I had wanted or expected but considering how bad my experiment went wrong I suppose I'm lucky to have what I have.
Nice! I went back to the first page and I didn't see it. Are you using c02 in your tents?

No C02, I have been throwing around the idea of installing that. Just exactly what are the benefits of C02?

Thanks BID!!!!!!

woohoo looking good dude:thumb:

Thanks Chronic, nice to see ya my friend!
Missed having your happy fishin ass around :p

i try but im usually too tired or busy doing something
got a 350 blue marlin the week after the tuna tho
just ta let ya know
ya know

Thought I'd fill in everyone on todays events!. Made some dry ice hash for the farmers market this weekend and I also made my "Mojo Magik" I take .5 grams of Mojo bud. Then I drip my honey oil all over the bud and then roll the bud in hash!!. Sells like hot cakes!

I have a friend who is a grow consultant and he finally made his way to my part of the state today. Good to see him again. He looked over my entire setup and said there wasn't much he would change except for one more fan in the tents to help prevent bud rot.
Said my plants that just started flower were lacking some I think phoshorus so he had me add an additional 2 ounces of micro to my 55 gal res. In tent 3 he said it looks like the amount of nutes I'm using is reaching the upper limit that the plants will take and I need to back off a bit.

Now for the bad news.........I have mites AGAIN. He came up with a game plan for me though to get rid of them. He said best thing I could do was to grow everything out and then debug for two weeks and then start all over again. .................can't afford to do that so we came up with a game plan and I have to stick to it.
1 ounce of AzaMax went into all the 55 gallon res's. Tomorrow I'm going to go get some bug bombs and set those off. Next day hit the plants with mighty wash and then wait a day. Then hit them with AzaMax. wait a day and then hot them with the 217C. Hit them every other day with these chemicals in the order given for the next 14 days. Hit everything, corners, carpeting, tent floors,
Also going to hit the house wuth Home defense. Gotta get rid of these little bastards

get um buddy no fu88ing mercy! kill or be killed,take no prisoners! kill em' all and let god sort em'out!! warpaint/wardance! die die die die DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from my fav hydroponics warehouse. Came back with an arsenal

4 no pest strips
2 Doktor Doom bug bombs
1 Gallon Liquid Lady Bug,
5 gallons Mighty Wash
1 pint pure neem oil
1 quart AzaMax

Will put up the pest strips and then bug bomb tonight.

Tomorrow night they will get hit with the Mighty Wash

Has it ever been hotter then shit here!! Was in the low 90's today and for Western Wash thats hot!. Tent temps are currently in the mid 80's. My air can't keep up with the heat. Res temps have been in the mid 70's. To combat the heat I turned all my ballasts from 1000 watts to 400. Hopefully that will help a bit. I have 2 one gallon jigs in each res to try and bring the temps down a bit. In my mother tent I turned off the 600 watt LED and have just the T5 going.

Tomorrow the heat is suppose to be ever worse ( good lord) By Wed the temps are suppose to be back down to the 70's again. At the time it starts to cool off I'll defol tent 1 as they are just too damn bushy!

Psh... 90's... I PRAY for 90's here... Supposed to be 102+ for the next week or so. I gotta move north... Was looking at some place around Lewis. whatcha think?
Ft Lewis?? Thats 15/20 minutes north of me. Crime is a bit higher up that way. I guess it all depends on where you live like anything else.
We could start our own grow empire lol!!!

Ft Lewis?? Thats 15/20 minutes north of me. Crime is a bit higher up that way. I guess it all depends on where you live like anything else.
We could start our own grow empire lol!!!

Well, I'm not looking for crime, it's just where a friend of mine was stationed, and he said the area was okay for what he saw... he was there starting a new unit, then he got deployed, and now he's out in Maryland. Wants me to come live out there, but with what I grow, I told him I'd not endanger his career like that.

Anyway, he said south of Lewis was pretty good and that I'd be best to check it out instead of north. Said SecTac is just stupid for the most part, so stay out of there if at all possible. We were thinking about packing up the munchkin and heading up that way for a bit to check things out, and to see if there is a place for her to transfer with her job... I'd be bringing mine with me. Hey, speaking of which... I've been meaning to check into the cost of evaluation and recommendation up there. I heard it's kinda steep to get all legal like. plus you gotta be a resident for a while, to boot... Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom