Alaskan1 Goes Sativas Tent 3

Got a few tester buds drying :)

I have MAJOR leaning issues in tent 2 because of the weight of the colas. I think with this tent I'm installing a screen at day 21 of flower. I'm hoping this will help keep the colas from leaning into each other. It will make it much harder to defoliate but I have to do something as I think all the leaning colas will effect my harvest amount.
Just not sure how to go about it

For a screen:

PVC tubing
4 PVC Bent "T" Slip/slip/thread
4 PVC Slip/thread coupling
Cup Hooks
Plant Grid netting from your hydro store.
IMG_20120507_103301.jpg
021712072406.jpg
021712072452.jpg
021712072439.jpg
021712072313.jpg

Got a few tester buds drying :)

I have MAJOR leaning issues in tent 2 because of the weight of the colas. I think with this tent I'm installing a screen at day 21 of flower. I'm hoping this will help keep the colas from leaning into each other. It will make it much harder to defoliate but I have to do something as I think all the leaning colas will effect my harvest amount.
Just not sure how to go about it

Nice PVC setup.. I can't give you reps, but consider them given.

LOL! Thanks for the thought buddy.

UPDATE: Tent 3 has gone nuts. From not growing enough to too much! I have to slow these ladies down. Had a small mishap. I think I put too much H202 into the mix. Every 3 days I add fresh H202 and i think I forgot to write it down and they got a double dose. They weren't looking too damn happy the next day. All the tops were wilted and shriveled.

I changed the nutes a few days ago and these plants just keep growing. Since i just changed the nutes 2 days ago I really don't want to dump everything but since I have flipped these plants (a week and a half ago I think) they have grown over a foot. At next res change I am forgoing the nutes and will do 5 days of PH'd water and bushmasters. I have to slow these kids down.

It always goes pretty quickly from "Come on and grow already!!" to "Holy shit, Whoa! Whoa! Whoa motherf*cker, ahhhh!!!!".

:rofl:

The feed schedule is the best guideline to follow. Just modify when you feed based on soil drainage and plant nutrient requirements. There really is not a cookie cutter schedule to follow since growing is an art as well as science

Awesome product placement and free advertising for someone who deserves it!

Do you have a specific schedule for coco?

The feed schedule is the best guideline to follow. Just modify when you feed based on soil drainage and plant nutrient requirements. There really is not a cookie cutter schedule to follow since growing is an art as well as science

I used the three part at 3/4 strength with tap water in my coco for my Lemon Lazerlite.

BPN rocks. :party:

Hey A1 how's it going?

Thanks everyone for looking in. I have been one busy mofo.
Tent 3 has gone completely nuts. I even went so far as to use bushmaster and water in the res for the last 4 days but the damn things just keep growing. Just at a lil bit slower pace now. In a few days I'll change the res and start them back up on the nutes. Been very hot here and have been battling some issues. Mother got so hot they decided to wilt as well as the new clones I have going. Moved the clones into the the grow room and they seem happier now. Thought I had almost lost one of my Blackwater OG Pheno plants I was given but I am giving her 100% attention and though all the leaves are dried and wilted I can see new growth shooting up wheeeeew!
Friday will be day 21 and before I defol I'll take some pictures. After the defol I'm also throwing up a new to help keep the colas from drooping all over the place like they did in tent 2.
Wife has good days and bad. Today was a BAD though we able to get away for one night and a day and make it to our cabin on the hood canal. Wish I could live there!!

Thanks everyone for looking in. I have been one busy mofo.
Tent 3 has gone completely nuts. I even went so far as to use bushmaster and water in the res for the last 4 days but the damn things just keep growing. Just at a lil bit slower pace now. In a few days I'll change the res and start them back up on the nutes. Been very hot here and have been battling some issues. Mother got so hot they decided to wilt as well as the new clones I have going. Moved the clones into the the grow room and they seem happier now. Thought I had almost lost one of my Blackwater OG Pheno plants I was given but I am giving her 100% attention and though all the leaves are dried and wilted I can see new growth shooting up wheeeeew!
Friday will be day 21 and before I defol I'll take some pictures. After the defol I'm also throwing up a new to help keep the colas from drooping all over the place like they did in tent 2.
Wife has good days and bad. Today was a BAD though we able to get away for one night and a day and make it to our cabin on the hood canal. Wish I could live there!!

Sativas, especially landrace crosses, continue to grow all through flower. hehehee, you need to get some rope and tie those girls up.

Glad to hear you and the missus could get out for a while. Crohn's sucks... give her my best will, you?

Back
Top Bottom