And then the UBT'd LST plant
IMG_0639MO.JPG

Next the White Russians

IMG_0636WR.JPG

And the UBT'd LST plant
IMG_0642WR.JPG

And last but not least a headcheese I did NOT UBT but did LST
IMG_0641HC.JPG

Does it look like I got this done correctly??
I'm going to let them sit for a week and then flip them!

Cool brother. I left you a message earlier. I need to talk about the artwork. I think that I am ready to move forward with it and need some help. Call me when you get a chance ;)

I'm changing the res tonight and will bump them to 10 ml per gal. My grower friend was over tonight and commented on how light green they were and nitrogen defcient they were. But, I like the groth they have experienced after the flush.
Thanks for keeping an eye on the my grows Corey, The wife says "hello"

7.5ml each. Next nute change I need to increase the "grow" because they are looking a little too light of grean but they are much healier as you'll see in the pictures. Still about two weeks behind where they should have been.

Just got back from my fishing trip, and saw this. If you're looking to increase N, Micro is the one you want to add a li'l more of. Look at the ratings Grow adds 2 N and Micro adds 5. just increase micro by 1ml/Gal and you're set!

HEHE! LST is a tricky thing. You think they won't stand up huh? Those tips will turn up and hide all your hard work in just a little bit. You'll know it's there though and you'll love all those pretty flowers all over your tent.

Lookin really good, brother. Nice recovery :thumb: +rep if I can.

Oh I know they will tip up. I don't doubt that at all. Them coming loose from the way I tied them though I doubt. The branches I tied, them ain't goin nowhere! The tips are already pointing up and covering everything I did.
Looks like I will be flipping them Thursday night.

Thanks for the reps
It was all Coreys doing!

Man, I love that about buying BPN. You're getting so much more than just the nutrients and some phone bank for customer support. He's right here in the thick of it, and when it's not going right, he OFFERS the help right here, without us even having to ask. That alone has gotten a faithful follower of Brother Corey in me.

Man, I love that about buying BPN. You're getting so much more than just the nutrients and some phone bank for customer support. He's right here in the thick of it, and when it's not going right, he OFFERS the help right here, without us even having to ask. That alone has gotten a faithful follower of Brother Corey in me.

Well............if he knew what he was talking about maybe.........lol

He has actually taught me quite a bit already. When to flush even if your not 100% sure can never hurt a plant. AND that you should flush them once in veg and once during flower just for the good of the plant.............never read THAT anywhere. See, get info you won't find anywhere else!

Well............if he knew what he was talking about maybe.........lol

He has actually taught me quite a bit already. When to flush even if your not 100% sure can never hurt a plant. AND that you should flush them once in veg and once during flower just for the good of the plant.............never read THAT anywhere. See, get info you won't find anywhere else!

never read that? I posted in my grow journals that I flush at every res change. That's every two weeks. My mothers really appreciate it, and the veg and flower are seeming to love it as well. To me it's just part of the maintenance I do. It keeps salts from building too much, and doing it at every res change, keeps me from forgetting to do it altogether, or wondering if I have already done it during a grow.

never read that? I posted in my grow journals that I flush at every res change. That's every two weeks. My mothers really appreciate it, and the veg and flower are seeming to love it as well. To me it's just part of the maintenance I do. It keeps salts from building too much, and doing it at every res change, keeps me from forgetting to do it altogether, or wondering if I have already done it during a grow.

So do you flush for 24 hrs? One cycle through? Can you please explain

On another note....................sorry for not posting much as of late. This has been for a few reasons. I took on a job helping a friend who needed my help. Also, my wife has been ill the last 6 months and after two ER trips in the last two weeks we have finally found out that she has Chrons disease. So between dealing with work. 3 tents, mother plants, clones and a wife who has been sick I don't have much time left for posting. Hopefully sometime by the end of summer things will have worked themselves out a bit better.

So do you flush for 24 hrs? One cycle through? Can you please explain

On another note....................sorry for not posting much as of late. This has been for a few reasons. I took on a job helping a friend who needed my help. Also, my wife has been ill the last 6 months and after two ER trips in the last two weeks we have finally found out that she has Chrons disease. So between dealing with work. 3 tents, mother plants, clones and a wife who has been sick I don't have much time left for posting. Hopefully sometime by the end of summer things will have worked themselves out a bit better.

When I do a res change, I run 15-20 Gal through each of my bins to remove salt buildup and reset the res as normal. The whole process takes less than an hour for my 2 flower bins, and my Maternity Ward and K-8 Veg bin. Neonatal Care doesn't really need to be flushed as it never really gets nutes, just water, and I remove and bleach, then a peroxide 3% bath(3TBSP/Gal) after each cloning cycle. I realize that a Flo-n-Gro is a little different, so I would suggest you dump old nutes after 2 weeks, fill with plain water, set it to fill cycle and let it run for an hour. After that, dump, wash, sterilize, and refill with nute solution and cap your res. Reset Fill/Drain timer to regular growing cycle. Done.

I know it seems like a lot, but any salt buildup in a sterile environment (any environment, really) can stunt the growth of your plants. So I do it every res reset to make SURE that it's not happening. It keeps me from having an odd condition, and needing to flush in the middle of a two-week cycle and wasting those nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom