AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

Thanks for the replies everyone.
I think once I land some forbid my issues will be few. Kinda like when I started using DM Zone my root rot issues went away.

I really wish I could get rid of the carpet but there is no money for that at all right now. I know there arw better ways to do things then I do now but that takes cash.
When it is right, it will happen...at my age I get impatient because there are only so many years left...ya know? Keep focused on your BEAUTIFUL LADIES ..they ALL tend to be HIGH MAINTENANCE
:tokin:

Sorry for the lack of updates but for the last week I have been battling a mild case of the flu. I do just enough of what I have to do and go back to bed.
Today I actually woke up with a bit of energy and cleaned my ez cloner. Right now it is running for a few hours with a mix of H202 and water. Should have UBTed the plants a week ago but with no energy what's a guy to do? Will do that today so when this grow is complete the clones will be more then ready.
Today I will actually get some pictures up in my other journal.......promise!

sucks your flu'in worst flu season in a while, feel better soon! thats an order solider!! lol hey i have a prob you might could help with...
well just the other day i jinxed myself by saying my cheapo ph pen as been so good to me for 2 yrs, now its acting wack, i got some odd readings so i tested it with my calibration fluid and its reading the 7.01 fluid at 8.6 and the 4.03 at 6.5 seems it needs adjustment .but my cali fluid is not new i had it stored in vitamin bottles i cleaned real well, what im wondering is ,is there a universal liquid product,common household item that has a known consistent ph i can triple check with before i bust out the tiny screwdriver and adjust it, my one and only hydro plant HBD is showing signs of ph problems so i need to fix it asap,, im gonna post this in a couple of you hydro wizard guys journals as well as mine, why i didnt think to get strips as a backup i dont know lol thanks in advance ak1

Long overdue pictures. I think my damn phone takes better pictures then my freakin spendy camera. I think I'll pull 6 pounds dry from this run, not what I was hoping for but considering that this is tje first run in this room and I'm getting things dialed in it wont be bad.

IMAG014614.jpg
IMAG014517.jpg
IMAG014416.jpg

Thanks Hoz!
I need to get over and check out your journal. Just a bitch doing it on a phone lol
And costly also!!! Unless your data plan is truly "unlimited" which I feel is a bait and switch scam anyway. They got you by the balls and they aren't letting go!
:tokin:

Well good news!
I'm winning the war of grower vs mites! I checked with the scope tonight and found mass suicides of mites and very few live ones. I think if I spray 2 more times I think I will get most of them. They have been completely knocked down and out in my other grow room.
I scoped all the buds and couldn't find a single mite. I think they prefer the leaves to the bud when they can.
My mother tent is still an on going war but wage on I will!

lol and of course im out of distilled atm and no lemon juice ,,:rofl: isnt that always the way!? spiffy is out running errands i'll give her a ring and have her get me some steam dist,, I thank you ak,and HBd thanks you too:thumb:

Distilled water is 7.0, but is poor for this test, unfortunately. The lack of PPM's makes getting a stable PH reading with even the best of pens tricky. Distilled water is incredibly unstable as far as PH, though technically 7.0. Make sure to never leave the PH pen soaking long in it either, as it can leach away the reference solution in the pen, rendering it useless.

Back
Top Bottom