AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

Couple of update pictures and a problem photo
IMG_081612.JPG

So, at the very top of the highest cola some of the outer tips of the sugar leaves are turning white. I figured I had the light too close so I raised it. What do you think??
IMG_081719.JPG

Also have a tad bit of nute burn but nothing to worry about. Very slight. I'm running the nutes at 75% of full strength except for the bloom boosters which I'm running at 100%
IMG_081815.JPG

:thumb:+reps....nice dude! I can't believe you got away with leaving the carpet! I know how hard it is to get some things, but I remember very inexpensive vinyl flooring in light colors and 12' widths when I was in the business..could be cut-in to fit your space and lay right on top of the carpet, saving the carpet for later if you need it. Just a thought:hmmmm:

:thumb:+reps....nice dude! I can't believe you got away with leaving the carpet! I know how hard it is to get some things, but I remember very inexpensive vinyl flooring in light colors and 12' widths when I was in the business..could be cut-in to fit your space and lay right on top of the carpet, saving the carpet for later if you need it. Just a thought:hmmmm:

Not that I really wanted to leave the carpeting but didn't have the cash on hand to buy anything else to replace it.

Ahhhh i see it. sorry bro didnt notice it the first time, i was tunnel vision on the leaf tips ;)

this does look like classic bleaching i think...just the very tops?

a1_blonde.JPG

Yep, just the very tops. But, now some of th leaves right below those are starting to turn a lighter green. Very odd. I did lift the lights up but it may have been too late.

Back
Top Bottom