AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

So Bass, how do they look? just right? overdone?

TBH AK1 I have no clue.

I missed this journal completely, So I've started from page 1 and haven't looked ahead. I have a lot to catch up still, but I'm also harvesting my own grow and working and somehow trying to read a little in between. I'll catch up.

I'm far from the expert bassman is but I have done the heavy defol on my last 3 flowers and it looks just right from what I see in yours. Any fan that I can see a stem not growing directly on a bud gets the chop!

Then I may have gone a tad far. I had some leaves growing from buds but they did have at least a one inch stem on them. Those came off as well.

the left and back plants are the ones i practiced the bud leaves on, these needed zero manicuring after cutting, just a couple of days dry and then i should have cured it...but i didnt, and didnt need to tbh, this fastbud was potent =D

GEDC00125.JPG

the left and back plants are the ones i practiced the bud leaves on, these needed zero manicuring after cutting, just a couple of days dry and then i should have cured it...but i didnt, and didnt need to tbh, this fastbud was potent =D

GEDC00125.JPG

did you lollipop them? or whatever its called defoliage... oh and what week are these on?

yeah what A1 said is lollipop. nope i didnt do anything to these little babies except pluck leaves. ill be honest tho, these plants could have done MUCH better. a growers first journey into autos should not be combined with the first experiments into defoliation, lol..my defoliating habits on these were terrible, im amazed they got any growing done at all :rofl:

think this was around week 6 or 7 from seed...they are called fastbud for a reason =D

i may even get some more, i was not unimpressed. a real grower would have had spectacular results compared to mine with the same plant.

im a 'tested to destruction' kinda guy...ill get dialled in to maximum yeild, but to be perfectly honest, i would rather piss about now and learn all my mistakes early BEFORE i start working with hundreds of plants....which is just around the corner.

Looks good buddy; I am jealous of all that space to move around - I like tents but I like big open grow rooms better....maybe next year. How is that carpet floor holding up? Hope you are having an awesome holiday season!

Thanks Toke, not getting the results I wanted, needed or expected. Sad Sad Sad. Next time though this room will be goin gang busters.
I should easily be able to pull 8 pounds dry out of this room but doubt I'll get anything but 4. Couple of things went wrong that were out of my control.

Hope your holidays have been good ones. mine? busy working lol Getting the tent room up and running.

Thanks Toke, not getting the results I wanted, needed or expected. Sad Sad Sad. Next time though this room will be goin gang busters.
I should easily be able to pull 8 pounds dry out of this room but doubt I'll get anything but 4. Couple of things went wrong that were out of my control.

Hope your holidays have been good ones. mine? busy working lol Getting the tent room up and running.

sorry bro, not quite sure on all the rules and regulations and criteria of your growing, but just a wild thought of maybe taking a little shortcut.

was just thinking that with some of your plants smaller than they should be, maybe you could jiggle up a little extra space and get some babies on the go a week or 3 ahead of schedule? im just thinking of ways this can impact you less than it initially appears.

sorry bro, not quite sure on all the rules and regulations and criteria of your growing, but just a wild thought of maybe taking a little shortcut.

was just thinking that with some of your plants smaller than they should be, maybe you could jiggle up a little extra space and get some babies on the go a week or 3 ahead of schedule? im just thinking of ways this can impact you less than it initially appears.

I could do that. If you have the $3500 I could have to get it all done I'll be happy to do it ;)

i always count the first run in a new zone as a test run to get it all dialed in expecting shitty results lol imagine my surprise when in my first run in my first tent i doubled my biggest indoor harvest! and the second tent run doubled that!! lol woo hoo!

tell you what tho, with my plans this year...if you said that next new year i would be like 'sure, to which bank you want it send' ;)
note to self......*remember gig is a generous doode* lol j/k:thumb:

i always count the first run in a new zone as a test run to get it all dialed in expecting shitty results lol imagine my surprise when in my first run in my first tent i doubled my biggest indoor harvest! and the second tent run doubled that!! lol woo hoo!

with you lot? definatly.

this site has given me far more than the ability to grow a few lil plants.

i have found a place i am welcomed and loved, with wisiwyg people that take me as i am....and i have many faults, lol.

i like to think this is no exaggeration, but between this group as a whole and most especially one or two members my entire future has jumped to a new path.

i would bleed for you guys, lmao whats a bit of puny cash if i have it floating around ;)

with you lot? definatly.

this site has given me far more than the ability to grow a few lil plants.

i have found a place i am welcomed and loved, with wisiwyg people that take me as i am....and i have many faults, lol.

i like to think this is no exaggeration, but between this group as a whole and most especially one or two members my entire future has jumped to a new path.

i would bleed for you guys, lmao whats a bit of puny cash if i have it floating around ;)

ditto brother gig, im as loyal as a pitbull to my 420 family

wow that sounds harsh!

lol i thought i had problems. it costs me at worst around £20 extra per plant i want to try and squeeze into my grow room. everything is already running so i just need pot,seed,soil and feed.

tell you what tho, with my plans this year...if you said that next new year i would be like 'sure, to which bank you want it send' ;)

The 3500 is for the new grow room! That way I can grow bigger plants and get away from the tents. Would also give me a veg room.:thumb:

Yeah, I know but still...........I was expecting more. Should be easy to do. Won't make the same mistakes I did.

Back
Top Bottom