AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

with you lot? definatly.

this site has given me far more than the ability to grow a few lil plants.

i have found a place i am welcomed and loved, with wisiwyg people that take me as i am....and i have many faults, lol.

i like to think this is no exaggeration, but between this group as a whole and most especially one or two members my entire future has jumped to a new path.

i would bleed for you guys, lmao whats a bit of puny cash if i have it floating around ;)

:hug:

Well, I didn't start the new year off very well. I put my 400 dollar hanna meter on top of the res lid while checking the PH and the fucking meter fell in the res!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thing went fucking haywire. I took it apart and then poured alcohol all over it and then took a hair dryer and dried everything out. 2 hours later I think I finally have it working correctly. If your're not handy don't ever take one of those things apart let me tell ya. Was NO fun at all. Going to go recalibrate ALL my meters and see how close they are. Wish me luck...............ugh fuck!!!!!!

Well, I didn't start the new year off very well. I put my 400 dollar hanna meter on top of the res lid while checking the PH and the fucking meter fell in the res!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thing went fucking haywire. I took it apart and then poured alcohol all over it and then took a hair dryer and dried everything out. 2 hours later I think I finally have it working correctly. If your're not handy don't ever take one of those things apart let me tell ya. Was NO fun at all. Going to go recalibrate ALL my meters and see how close they are. Wish me luck...............ugh fuck!!!!!!
That earned a 9 out of 10 on my CLUTZ METER:rofl: Not really funny, hope you have it all working now!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Alaska. Thought I'd drive by and wish you a Great New Years. I was just in the office and did my last topping on the AK-47. Going to be a good sized plant. I think I made a mistake topping the God Bud. She's fine but she doesn't seem to like multi branching. I mean the topping took but didn't really kick in the secondary branching like most. That's really np tho, just take a extra week or two in veg to get her to bulk up. I know alot of strains don't top well. I grew out some sativa's that topping down rite ruined. Turned them into dwarfs or extremely leafy plants. I had one that turned leafy back in one of my first grows. It was some Nigerian strain. But it was a failure I remember that. Oh well live learn, die forget it all anyways...... You going to love the Vantage. Hope you seen the one I have in flower. It was one of them girls I was embrassed of due to lanky ass growing conditions I created. She's growing right along. Hey she clones easy, I'd bet you get 100% returns on your clones with it and the Cripit. Going to be intresting seeing you are in hydro and I've onley grown 1 Vantage in hydro. It did great I know. Hey I know there are cheaper ways but check this out. It's only 20 bucks and if it works for 3 or 4 times it's worth it. Alot of homemade diy formulas out there. Using quarters etc but I'm going to try this stuff. I just ordered it. Tiresias Mist 1 oz. bottle but you can get it in a 1 once spray bottle for 20$ on e-bay.
Well good luck with this next year, and Keepem Green

devastating bro...quick thinking on the alcohol! dont want all those mineral particles soaking across the circuit tracks!

dont beat yourself up too badly my friend, we all do it.

think i did my temps/humid meter in the first week i had it. thankfully it was just pure water so i just removed the battery asap (first person shooter reflexes rock!) , shook it all out and left it to dry naturally.

Hey Alaska. Thought I'd drive by and wish you a Great New Years. I was just in the office and did my last topping on the AK-47. Going to be a good sized plant. I think I made a mistake topping the God Bud. She's fine but she doesn't seem to like multi branching. I mean the topping took but didn't really kick in the secondary branching like most. That's really np tho, just take a extra week or two in veg to get her to bulk up. I know alot of strains don't top well. I grew out some sativa's that topping down rite ruined. Turned them into dwarfs or extremely leafy plants. I had one that turned leafy back in one of my first grows. It was some Nigerian strain. But it was a failure I remember that. Oh well live learn, die forget it all anyways...... You going to love the Vantage. Hope you seen the one I have in flower. It was one of them girls I was embrassed of due to lanky ass growing conditions I created. She's growing right along. Hey she clones easy, I'd bet you get 100% returns on your clones with it and the Cripit. Going to be intresting seeing you are in hydro and I've onley grown 1 Vantage in hydro. It did great I know. Hey I know there are cheaper ways but check this out. It's only 20 bucks and if it works for 3 or 4 times it's worth it. Alot of homemade diy formulas out there. Using quarters etc but I'm going to try this stuff. I just ordered it. Tiresias Mist 1 oz. bottle but you can get it in a 1 once spray bottle for 20$ on e-bay.
Well good luck with this next year, and Keepem Green

Yeah Wood, The AK loves a good topping and the God Bud not very much. Should have told you that first though. It grows very short and bushy. I think I DID tell you that lol
Cripit is now big enough to take clones from but I'm still shaping it for future motherhood. Repotted the P91 and the one Vantage. and you know what I'm doing with the others.
I Checked out that website and I will have to pick it up when I can afford it. Looks like cool shit. THANKS for the heads up Wood!

devastating bro...quick thinking on the alcohol! dont want all those mineral particles soaking across the circuit tracks!

dont beat yourself up too badly my friend, we all do it.

think i did my temps/humid meter in the first week i had it. thankfully it was just pure water so i just removed the battery asap (first person shooter reflexes rock!) , shook it all out and left it to dry naturally.

Well, I googled what to do. They wanted me to put it in a bowl of rice for a couple of days and then dunk it in alcohol and let it dry for 3 days and I was like..........man I ain't got that kinda time lol I know alcohol displaces water. Thats what heet does and mostly is.....alcohol. So I figured I could do it a little differently but still get the job done. Only thing.............the alcohol eteched that plastic face a little bit so it's kinda hard to see what the LED display is trying to say but I figure when I have the time I'll take it all apart again and get some plastic rubbing compound and rub it all out to look new again.

yeah sounds perfect, that bit o plastic just needs polishing transparent again.

lmao i wouldnt have waited 3 days! there be metal in plant feed, if that got a chance to turn into a stubborn stain...

Would have ended up being more like 6 days.....yeah, I don't think so lol

Like I said. Here when I get some down time I'll take it all apart again and polish out all the scarring the alcohol did

Back
Top Bottom