Alaskan1 Indica Grow Tent #2

What strain is it?..............All Indica hybrids
Grandaddy Purple
Lemon Kush
Peanut Butter Kush
BC God Bud
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?.........Veg of course
If in Veg... For how long?............... 5 to 6 weeks with a UBT thrown in there somewhere.
Indoor Hydro using the Flo N Gro system using 14 pots w/ 55 gallon res
Size of light?........ (2) 1000 watt digital ballast lights using the GLR system
Is it aircooled?.........yes
Temp of Room/cab?............Usually 75 degrees in a 4x8 tent
RH of Room/cab?........Generally between 35 to 45%
PH of media or res?...........Between 5.5 and 6.2
Any Pests ?...........no way
How often are you watering?.........4 times for half an hour during the lights on cycle
Type and strength of ferts used?........BPN BABY!! With bloom booster. During the Veg cycle I use H202, Hygrozyme and Orca to build root mass. Once the ladies are flipped to flower I switch to DM Zone and Silica to keep the system sterile and the silica to build stronger stems.

In this grow I am trying a few different things. I have removed 4 pots to give the plants more room. I have staggered the posts to again, give the plants more room. I will also be plucking fan leaves off the plants the entire life is the plant in hopes that more light will get to the lower bud sites.
I am hoping that with all these changes I will get an increased yield.

Soon as the lights come on at 8pm I'll snap some pictures to get this party started.

IMG_066212.JPG

IMG_066314.JPG

hey bud. hows it going? know your busy but just wanna hear that alls well. Things are great on my end! be good! best of luck! :Namaste:

YO Deege,
Yep, busier then a one legged man in an ass kickin contest!

Tonight I had a res to change nutes in and then some cleaning to do. I have had a 3 day project going in my mother tent. Cleaned and trimmed all the mums up. They have been neglected and looked horrible. So I came up with a new routine that I have to do every other day in the tent. I also hung up my LED light in there. I'm keeping my mums in a 6x6 tent and the 4 ft 8 bulb T5 just wasn't enough light so I put the 650 watt LED in there to add a tad more. I know it's the wrong spectrum of light but I'm hoping the T5 light will help balance out all that red spectrum light.

I also started a few new clones. The mums weren't looking too happy so I figured I'd start over again.

Hope all is well in your world. Your plants are looking awesome.

I have about 20 minutes to kill. I'm waiting for the res to refill from the flood before I change the nutes. Will bump the nutes to full strength now and also add some Orca. Next 3 days are suppose to be HOT around here so I will be keeping a close eye on the res temps and adding ice as needed. Between this, helping patients and getting ready for the cannabis farmers market this Sunday we be bizzy!

The UBT took real well. You can see new cola sites popping up in a few different places on each plant. I am thinking of adding a scrog to this tent or perhaps a sog.

On a different note : I'm thinking of changing my whole grow op around and getting away from the tents. I have 3 open bedrooms now on the second floor. Use each bedroom as a single grow station.

Flipped the kids yesterday. Night before that I UBT'd the plants once again. These plants are going to have colas all over the place. I flipped the plants earlier then I normally do so I don't run into the same issue I'm having in tent #1 which is plants over 6ft tall in a 7ft tent. Ran into mites again so I blasted the kiddies with liquid lasybug. I will hit them again Sunday night with AzaMax

Looks like I'm going to see this one from the get go. Great start Dude. Now I need to back stroke ad see what your last came out like. Keepm Grenn.

Looks like I'm going to see this one from the get go. Great start Dude. Now I need to back stroke ad see what your last came out like. Keepm Grenn.

Norcali!! Welcome to my LAST tent grow!. Plants just got flipped and did the ol UBT twice while they were in veg so I'm looking forward to see just how many colas I'll have going. Never flipped plants when they were this short so will be interesting to be sure.

Hey man, looking good! :) Like the three tents to three rooms idea...

Did you start any from seed? Or all obtained cuttings? Just curious. Peace!

Hey THsea, thanks for dropping by!!
All have come from cuttings! Though I do plan in the future to start buying some seeds and groing and making some mothers from the seeds. I think some of the THC numbers I have are down because they cme from cuttings and not the actual seeds. You never know for sure what shape the mum was in when the cutting was taken.

I knew at some point it was going to happen I just wasn't sure when. That time would be tonight!
We went to the Mariners baseball game in Seattle (which they won 5 to 1) and when I went upstairs into the grow room and opened tent #2 I saw water all over the place inside. My feet were in water outside the tent as well!!!!!!!! I bet 20 gallons was dumped out and more was a dumpin as I stood there. Luckily I had gotten home just as the flood portion had started or else it's very likely I would have had 55 gallons of nutes all over the place. I got my wet/dry vac out and cleaned up what I could. I shut everything off and I'll let it sit there overnight to dry out and go in tomorrow afternoon and see what I can find leaking. Just outta the blue this happened as it's been working fine and leak free till tonight.

Man thats sucks im glad I made this one kinda early ive had that happen a fews times with my aero tubes in the past it sucks glad to see u caught it early im subbed up and some rep for this and the other grows that ive read and just dont comment :thumb:

Man thats sucks im glad I made this one kinda early ive had that happen a fews times with my aero tubes in the past it sucks glad to see u caught it early im subbed up and some rep for this and the other grows that ive read and just dont comment :thumb:

Hey glad to have you here!!!!!:thumb:

We are going to turn the lights on an hour early and see if we can figure out what the hell happend.

Good job man. Everything looks great so far. I'm subbed. +Reps on the setup

Thanks for joining the grow and the reps!!. I work hard at trying to do a good job.

No news on the homefront here. I turned everything back on and I swear to god everything worked just as it should. The only thing that makes any sense was that one of the floats stuck as it was filling and overfilled the buckets and the controller and thats where all the water came from.

Back
Top Bottom