AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

What strain is it?
All sativa! Purple Elephant, Urban Poison & AK47
If in Veg... For how long?
Just took the clones tonight and they are begining in rockwool cubes in a dome. Let the rooting begin!
Indoor or outdoor?
Don't be silly! It's hydro of course! Using the Flo N Gro system with 55 gallon res. Plants will be growing in hydroton
Size of light?
(4) 1000 Watt XXL JD LIghting hoods and ballasts
Is it aircooled?
YES! Air will be filtered first through a 10x39 Phat Filter, attached to that will be a 10 inch Vortex fan that will push the air through the lights and then out through that attic
Temp of Room/cab?
75 to 80 degrees
RH of Room/cab?
Generally between 40 to 55%
PH of media or res?
Try to keep it right at 5.8
Any Pests ?
Had mites but they seem to be gone for the moment. I will make sure there are no critters before I begin
How often are you watering?
I water 4 times while lights are on. Currently using the GLR system
Type and strength of ferts used?
BPN of course. Will use the nutes at 50% first week of veg. Then after that will feed them at 75% the rest of the way thru. Will use bloom booster at 100%
Through veg I use a combination of H202, Hygrozyme and Orca. Once into flower I stop using that combo and start using Dutch Masters Zone and Silica.

This will be a whole new grow for me folks. I am going from using tents to complete rooms. The first room is 9x11
I will have to completely build the room from scratch so your going along for the remodel ride. I will have to repaint the room. We are using flat white. After the painting I will install all the electrical. I'm still trying to decide between the 220 vs the 120 at the moment. After the electrical is installed and start to hang the lights and then the venting.
The flo n gro 55 gallon res and the controller will sit in the closet and of course the closet doors are going in the garage! Kinda hyped about this guys. I'm looking to harvest between 4 to 5 pounds dried! I'm hoping I can pull that off. All my pots will be surrounded by tomato cages. So, I'm hoping that between the multiple UBT's and with the help of tomato cages and high defoliation I'll be able to get where I want to be.
The party begins Monday!

re: AK1 Grows Sativas With Blue Planet Nutrients & JD Lightings

Great choice of strains :)

I can't wait to see how this grow turns out

I'm subbed :)

:peace:

Right on! Welcome to the journal greenfingers!!

Yeah, I have to admit I'm stoked about this grow. Only concern I have about this grow is the amount of pots I install. Still haven't decided on that yet though. I need to harvest the most possible from this room so I'm hoping some reallt experienced growers chime in and give me a little direction.

Just got back from Lowes
Got just about everything I need for the new grow rooms. I got all the primer and paint for the room. Got Flat ultra white!!! Also picked up all the wire, outlets and breakers. I decided to run 120 only because everything I already have runs on 120. I run the Apollo 1 digital timers on every light and I wasn't about to run out and buy all new timers. Also, the flo n gro runs on 120.
I picked up 12 tomato cages and 2x2 lumber and some eye hooks to hand the lights from. Things are shaping up. Tonight I will be relocating the mother plants and taking the tent down that they are in. Eventually the mother will end up in the garage in one of the 4x8 tents I'm currently using for my grows. I already have the other 4x8 tents sold so that will leave me with the 6x6 tent to get rid of.

I'M ALL JAZZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleared out the room today. This is what I'm working with.
IMG_06909.JPG

IMG_069110.JPG

Woke up with a sore throat. Started feeling crappier as the day went on. I was hoping to get started on the paint today but just felt like shit. I got everything in the room disassembled and got started on taping the room but once I changed 55 gallons a nutes and filled all the resivors, watered the clones and watered the mother plants I was spent. I called it quits for the day. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better.

howsit bro!

great looking space, plenty of room to work with! look forward to seeing how your grow develops! all the best:Namaste:

hope your feeling better A1 its coming up nicely man your doing alot of tents and grows :thumb: but ur selling a 6x6 tent? If so im in the.market for a tent hpw much? was gonna go 5x5 with a 1000 watter but I want some working room and room to put my filter on the tent floor if it get 6x6 ill try to put 64 2liter hepies in it I just.moved to a biiger place and had to take down my closet and wanna just go tent instead I want the uniformity that my closets.dont bring 2yx 6 in the mean time im running my flower room in a 2x2 cardboard box in my room corner but ill use my closet as veg station well looking good keep up the good work and let me know on the tent :peacetwo:

I'm selling the 6x6 tent for 75 bucks. Are you in Washington? Would cost a ton to ship I bet

I am feeling much better after my nap tonight. Was feeling like crap but after the nap I felt a ton better. We up into the room and finished all the taping and will start the painting tomorrow!!!!

Not much to report. Thursday night I over did it and made myself even more sick then I was. Have felt like crap ALL day and coughing like ya just can't believe. Did get the room all edged in and now all I need to do is primer the walls and then the room will be ready to pain. That primer I got sure does cover well!
Got myself a 10x39 Phat filter to clean the air and a vortex 10 fan. Also, All 4 JD lighting lights came today via UPS. Really some great looking lights. Looking forward to hangin those bad boys!

Today was the first day that I actually felt ok. Tried doing some work yesterday and that lasted all but 15 minutes lol. Today I've been busy up in the room painting the rest of the primer. I'm about done. I bet 15 more minutes and then that part will be complete. I'll get some pictures up here in the next day or so.

re: AK1 Grows Indicas With Blue Planet Nutrients & JD Lightings

Been 10 days since I last updated this. have the room all primed and have begun painting the first coat of Ultra White flat white latex. Dam room is going to be bright lemme tell ya.

Started the clones today for this grow. Have purple Elephant, Urban Poison and AK47 setting up for the first grow in the new room. All 3 of these strains are pretty good producers. not my highest but they still do pretty well.
found mites on mymothers 4 days ago. I have hit them twice with pesticides and then today after I cut the clones, cut the tips of the leaves I dunked them all in AzaMax just for safe measure before they went into the EZ Cloner.

Well, finally done with the paint! Thank god that chore is over.
Tomorrow will be doing some runnin to home depot for some parts and will start to get some things hung. Will also get all the tape removed and put all the outlet covers back on. Will be building a cover with vent for the window.

Flat White is better than high gloss for sure... better diffusion on the bounce to eliminate Hot Spots, and give better all-around coverage.

I went with the brightest flat white paint I could find. you need fricken sunglasses to go in that room lol
My dad owns a construction company so he is going to help me installing and building some of this stuff. I want to get it all right the first time.

Back
Top Bottom