AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

Well good news!
I'm winning the war of grower vs mites! I checked with the scope tonight and found mass suicides of mites and very few live ones. I think if I spray 2 more times I think I will get most of them. They have been completely knocked down and out in my other grow room.
I scoped all the buds and couldn't find a single mite. I think they prefer the leaves to the bud when they can.
My mother tent is still an on going war but wage on I will!

:yahoo:

Congrats on wiping them bastards out! :cheer:

Distilled water is 7.0, but is poor for this test, unfortunately. The lack of PPM's makes getting a stable PH reading with even the best of pens tricky. Distilled water is incredibly unstable as far as PH, though technically 7.0. Make sure to never leave the PH pen soaking long in it either, as it can leach away the reference solution in the pen, rendering it useless.

That is good to know..
thanks X

IMAG014614.jpg
IMAG014517.jpg
IMAG014416.jpg

Gorgeous Buds AK1!!

I can't believe I missed the photos of these beauties on the other page.
just had to bump them up again!.

well deserved reps!
:thumb:

What is your review of the USB model? I have contemplated getting one. I have an old skool microscope from when I was a youngster that works real well. Hard to get pictures from it though ...lol
I bought a $20 one on Amazon...takes great pictures, movies...has stand (a must) and you can see some examples of the pictures and the movies in my current journal...click on link in my signature....the movies and stills of my mites I had to rid my garden of..Page 21-22:peace:

Quick update. Changed the res tonight. Used 60% of full strength except 100% of bloom boosters. Lights are now at 9 hours and changed flood times to 3 times during lights on.
And now for your viewing pleasure some lemon kush

Yummy! :yummy:

What is your review of the USB model? I have contemplated getting one. I have an old skool microscope from when I was a youngster that works real well. Hard to get pictures from it though ...lol

I have a Celestron and I love it. USB Didn't cost much either. Just do a quick search.

Back
Top Bottom