AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

Changed the res tonight. Last week it was a tad hot so o backed it off a bit to 2.36 EC or 1736 PPM. Temps in the room have been going higher as I move tje lights higher. Not sire what that's all about. Temp sitting at 81 with RH at 35%

Just keep the herd together great readings. I think it's cruising time. :bravo:

Thanks for checking in OMM & BID,

Sorry for not being around much as of late but to be honest I hate using my phone to log posts AMD probably until the end of Feb and this big grow we have this is all I have. Hate loosing my internet service but with having to buy some new ballasts to keep the grow going and my meds something had to go. Sorry to say it was internet and TV.

The grow is going really really well. Have a new issue now......the stink. They have all grown so big that the smell from the room into the house is bad at times. Just hope all the neighbors can't smell it. I am thinking about putting the exhaust fan on 24/7 but that Mau cool the room off too much. Ha the troubles of having a big grow.

Thanks for checking in OMM & BID,

Sorry for not being around much as of late but to be honest I hate using my phone to log posts AMD probably until the end of Feb and this big grow we have this is all I have. Hate loosing my internet service but with having to buy some new ballasts to keep the grow going and my meds something had to go. Sorry to say it was internet and TV.

The grow is going really really well. Have a new issue now......the stink. They have all grown so big that the smell from the room into the house is bad at times. Just hope all the neighbors can't smell it. I am thinking about putting the exhaust fan on 24/7 but that Mau cool the room off too much. Ha the troubles of having a big grow.
Some times smaller is better...at least that's what I used to tell my lady friends...apparently NOT IN MY CASE!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:I gave up my cable for a while and only had internet...$40 was cheaper than $85...the only reason I got the cable tv back was because I hooked up my brother's tv in his room for his privacy...He didn't appreciate it or anything else I was doing to get him out of his FUNK. Hope things get better...1st of March for harvest??? You can hang on that long...
:tokin:

Hey Hoz,
Yeah I'm hoping so. I am thinking a mid Feb harvest but as you know the plant decides when to be harvested. Should have another decent harvest two months after that. Thanks for dropping by and the encouraging words. Lifts my spirits so thanks!
I saw how you worked through your wiring problem...with your perserverance and focus, you will get the problem solved. I remember you put in a pretty elaborate ventilation system when you built your room, maybe a bigger filter would solve the problems...I KNOW YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT! :cheesygrinsmiley::thumb:

I saw how you worked through your wiring problem...with your perserverance and focus, you will get the problem solved. I remember you put in a pretty elaborate ventilation system when you built your room, maybe a bigger filter would solve the problems...I KNOW YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT! :cheesygrinsmiley::thumb:
Ya know....I may be talking out my anal orifice...that filter (on page 8) is HUGE! :cheesygrinsmiley: I dunno what to say...:scratchinghead:

I would run the exhaust filter 24/7. I do it in my grow and they are fine at nite.

Hey all,
Time for am update. No pictures at this time though.
Yeah, its a big Ass filter I have in that room. Might be a bit overkill but its better than being too small. I would run it 24/7 but I think the room would just get roo damn cold during lights off. I may try it just to see what happens.
I actually have the exhaust running into a sealed attic so it is warming tjat area and helping keep the hoise easier to warm. Less heat escapes this way.

Found out the other night I have mites. I tried so hard to keep them out. Been hitting them with liquid ladybug. Caught it before the infestation was too bad. Starting next grow I'm going to ne hitting the plants with a product called forbid 4D and use that until tje second week of flower. That should nuke the little bastards. I'm also going to put some new protocols in place to prevent getting them in the first place. Only a month or so out from harvest.

Damn AK sorry to hear about the mites...have the hit the tent grows as well? I am fucking really uptight about bugs - no houseplants, no pets inside, shoes off every time before going in the room and filters on the intake fan I use to help cool the chiller. My tent I do not bring air in except for having the zippers open during lights on. Honestly bro, and this is no criticism as I know all ablout having these grows stretch you financially, but you should get rid of the carpet in that room and put down a heavy plastic sheeting or something that will let you nuke the room without giving critter and mold a great place to flourish. Good luck you always seem to pull it off and I am sure this time will be no different. Looks like we are going to harvest about the same time....

:thumb::goodjob:

F#*%!#ing mites!!! You are a warrior, and you will persevere over these mofos. Hang in there! :goodluck: my friend.
What X said! When I had my problem I tried organicide, sns17, ladybugs..still one or two in the tent...and STILL found some after that. They were usually on my lower foliage, I defo'd those areas and ALL THE LEAVES that showed symtoms and gave them another good spraying...I think they are gone for now...Good Luck AK1...they are persistent little sap suckers!!
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom