Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Highya SO,

Always a pretty sight!. Especially when it's a great strain. Nice job, man.

Sky - I would have thought planting to pressure treated lumber would be a no-no. Softwood takes a lot of nitrogen from plants growing nearby. But, I'm no expert. Cheers all

I can't remember where I read, perhaps somewhere buried in the how to grow section, but there was mention about not growing near untreated wood, and to paint it with something like Kilz.
That's a good idea. I leave them to drip dry over night, then bring them in to trim and hang in a room in the house where I try to control temp and humidity best I can. So the shed is used for one night a year or so. Paint on the floor is the right thing to do and it's on the list.

Hahahahahahahahahahah! Got them trimmed and hung. It's a perfect day for it at 60% rh. There's a dragon fly on my toe in the sun and thunder in the distance. A different kind of a day out. I'm chuckling because I weighed the weed and the projected total comes to within an ounce of the last harvest. I would have bet the farm it was much more. I am an excitable guy I see once again! Last one was 22.3z's this one 23.3 z's (projected) So funny.
These buds are different. Bigger for one most of them. I have to go get a pic of them hanging before they shrink. Thought this was funny. Oh I smoked the scissor hash and liked it!

Hey Otter! Congrats on the harvest! :headbanger:
Those buds are top quality! Lemon terps sounds amazing. That’s a great haul! :bravo: I really enjoyed watching them grow you did an awesome job my friend. Was she around the breeders predicted 55 bloom days to harvest?

Hey Otter! Congrats on the harvest! :headbanger:
Those buds are top quality! Lemon terps sounds amazing. That’s a great haul! :bravo: I really enjoyed watching them grow you did an awesome job my friend. Was she around the breeders predicted 55 bloom days to harvest?
Hey irie, how was vacation? Thanks for the compliments. They grew exactly to the day Philosopher said. All milky trichs ready to turn amber. BTW Congratulations on the pending win! Well deserved.

Back
Top Bottom