Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Cannapot sure is generous to give these seeds to a few of us for the price of journaling. Thank you Cannapot. Thank you Philosopher. I'm really excited to try and grow them!

Genetics
Lemon OG Candy was created by crossing an elite Super Lemon OG clone with a selection of the renowned Amnesia Haze. The resulting offspring is especially vigorous during the vegetative period.

Lemon OG Candy has a high content in cannabinoids and sticky trichomes that release an overwhelming citrus scent.

Cultivation of Lemon OG Candy
Lemon OG Candy grows fast and slender, so it doesn’t need a prolonged growth period before switching the photoperiod to bloom.

During the test crops we obtained excellent results by germinating the seeds under a 12/12 photoperiod in 3.5L pots, which gives an idea of the potential of this variety.

It is easy to grow and resistant to pests, ideal for novice growers.

Taste and effects
The smell and taste remind of the best Haze, lemony and with delicious earthy and spicy undertones.

The effect is mainly cerebral and euphoric, a must for any recreational user. It highly enhances creativity and improves mood, perfect for chilling with friends.

I'll be using Michigan mix super soil and rainwater as long as it lasts.
A tent
Cob diy(not by me) light @ 288 watts.

In addition to the soil I'll have Papa's Perfect Poop in flower, Fish Shit Soil food, Mammoth P, Molasses and anything I have on hand or need. I want to keep in the organic realm as much as possible. Learning organic growing is a future goal. This grow is baby steps in the direction. At 65% sativa it could become a favorite.

Here goes. 4 Lemon OG Candy seeds in water. I'll check them in 24 hours for cracking and a root. Sweet packaging Philosopher!

Cannapot sure is generous to give these seeds to a few of us for the price of journaling. Thank you Cannapot. Thank you Philosopher. I'm really excited to try and grow them!

Genetics
Lemon OG Candy was created by crossing an elite Super Lemon OG clone with a selection of the renowned Amnesia Haze. The resulting offspring is especially vigorous during the vegetative period.

Lemon OG Candy has a high content in cannabinoids and sticky trichomes that release an overwhelming citrus scent.

Cultivation of Lemon OG Candy
Lemon OG Candy grows fast and slender, so it doesn’t need a prolonged growth period before switching the photoperiod to bloom.

During the test crops we obtained excellent results by germinating the seeds under a 12/12 photoperiod in 3.5L pots, which gives an idea of the potential of this variety.

It is easy to grow and resistant to pests, ideal for novice growers.

Taste and effects
The smell and taste remind of the best Haze, lemony and with delicious earthy and spicy undertones.

The effect is mainly cerebral and euphoric, a must for any recreational user. It highly enhances creativity and improves mood, perfect for chilling with friends.

I'll be using Michigan mix super soil and rainwater as long as it lasts.
A tent
Cob diy(not by me) light @ 288 watts.

In addition to the soil I'll have Papa's Perfect Poop in flower, Fish Shit Soil food, Mammoth P, Molasses and anything I have on hand or need. I want to keep in the organic realm as much as possible. Learning organic growing is a future goal. This grow is baby steps in the direction. At 65% sativa it could become a favorite.

Here goes. 4 Lemon OG Candy seeds in water. I'll check them in 24 hours for cracking and a root. Sweet packaging Philosopher!

What's so funny TS?

Im here I'm here.... glad to see you got everything figured out!! Whats this Michigan super soil you speak of? Im trying to go more organic as well. I even started a worm bin to collect my own castings.
Great start brother, can't wait to see how these ladies grow for you!!!

Im here I'm here.... glad to see you got everything figured out!! Whats this Michigan super soil you speak of? Im trying to go more organic as well. I even started a worm bin to collect my own castings.
Hiiiiiiigh :hug: how is everybody?

Michigan m3 soil is my go to soil. I've grown water only with adding Papa's perfect poop for a P blast beginning flowering. I really enjoy it.

As soon as the weather breaks I believe I'm going to try some worm farming too. Also Emilya's got things I want to try but I'm waiting for spring so I can get smells outside.

Hiiiiiiigh :hug: how is everybody?
Hello my friend, everone is doing good, my little guy lost his first tooth the other night. So now he thinks he is all grown up lol. We got mom into a place, its kind of like a nursing home without as much help. She wanted her own place, but she's not independent enough be be fully independent. Hope all is well in your part of the world!!!
:hug:

Hello my friend, everone is doing good, my little guy lost his first tooth the other night. So now he thinks he is all grown up lol. We got mom into a place, its kind of like a nursing home without as much help. She wanted her own place, but she's not independent enough be be fully independent. Hope all is well in your part of the world!!!
:hug:
:5 He is almost big now aaaawww sweetie.... :hug:.
As long as your mom has doctors available.. Aaa in the nursing home i know about?
:thumb:
We are alive and kicking.
Head over to the Grow party and you will see what I have been up to :hug:

As soon as the weather breaks I believe I'm going to try some worm farming too. Also Emilya's got things I want to try but I'm waiting for spring so I can get smells outside.
I will have to look into that soil, I really want to get off all nutes and get more into organic growing. I have the worm bin in my heated shed, but it honestly doesn't smell as bad as my wife and I thought it would lol.

:5 He is almost big now aaaawww sweetie.... :hug:.
As long as your mom has doctors available.. Aaa in the nursing home i know about?
:thumb:
We are alive and kicking.
Head over to the Grow party and you will see what I have been up to :hug:
Yes she is in the nursing home we talked about. Its right around the corner so I go see her almost everyday plus the wife is the 3rd shift supervisor/RN. So I feel comfortable with where she is and so does she, but it was still hard to see her leave. Im a momma's boy I guess lol.

I will have to look into that soil, I really want to get off all nutes and get more into organic growing. I have the worm bin in my heated shed, but it honestly doesn't smell as bad as my wife and I thought it would lol.
Good to hear about the smell. My plans are for vermicompost this summer and cook soil over the winter for next season. Not sure how solid a plan it is but it's a start. VanStank makes a soil I'd like to try. I'll have to ask if he's sharing the recipe.

Back
Top Bottom