Scout's House of Flavor: Purple Urkle & Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Good morning 420 fam, hope everyone is ok. This will be my 2nd journal here at 420 Magazine. Lets get started with my equipment.
Tents: for veg I have a custom 5ft wide x 3.5ft deep x 9ft tall. Flower tent is a 3x3x6ft tube tent.
Lighting: Veg 1x Timber 200w cob cxb 3590's and 1x Timber 240w qb. Flower California lightworks ss440 that my little brother somehow fixed for me.
Medium: I will be sticking with Black Magic Potting soil.
Pot size: I will be starting in solo-cups, then #1 plastic pots, and either 3gal or 5gal fabric pot for final.
Strains: Amnesika2.0 by: Philosopher Seeds. Here's their description.
Amnesika 2.0 (Critical Mass x Amnesia Haze 'Cordoba Cut') is a fantastic mostly Sativa that is perfectly suited for indoors and for greenhouses in the middle of Europe. If you want to grow her outdoors you need some try autumns to get it completely matured. These feminized cannabisseeds are very easy to grow and the plants smell like a blend of Skunk with incense (provided by the Amnesia Haze) and sweet hazelnut, this is an absolut outstanding and incredible super bouquet of best quality. Amnesia 2.0 was first announced in the year 2012 at the ExpoGrow in Spain where she finally received the 3rd price in the 'Best-Sativa-Category' and many different prices followed over the last years.
Purple Urkle by: ApeOrigin. Here is their description.
Purple Urkle female by ApeOrigin is a special and incredible good phenotype of the Mendocino Purps with a high medical power. This strain is a mostly Indica that is very easy to grow providing an amazing smell reminding on berries, fresh grapes with a slightly touch of Skunk. You can grow these feminized cannabisseeds indoors, in greenhouses and also outdoors if you live in a moderate temperate zone. If you are a beginner you can expect highquality results as well. This is another very nice strain by the small breedercollective ApeOrigin, we are sure that you will love these female beans – it is the perfect nighttime strain for all those who suffer on insomnia.
I want to give a huge Thank you to our sponsor @Cannapot, Philosopher Seeds, and ApeOrigin for this amazing opportunity.

I started germinating on 1/20/19 using the moist paper towel in a zip-lock bag placed on top of the furnace. Purple Urkle sprouted a tap root in just 15hrs. Amnesika2.0 popped her tap root in 22hrs. Both were planted in solo-cups with Black Magic potting soil with a sandwich bag placed on top for humidity and put in the veg closet on 1/21/19. Temps in veg are running 77°F and 59%rh. Temps in flower tent are 75°F and 43%rh. I will be posting pics as soon as their is something to take a pic of. Hopefully they will both make an appearance tomorrow.
Have a good day everyone!!

Hope the ammys treat you well OS. Keep em warm and they enjoy their food later in flower. Good for training but once the branches get fat you aint pinning em lol. Good luck cuz!. Really looking forward to the purple urkle though

Hope the ammys treat you well OS. Keep em warm and they enjoy their food later in flower. Good for training but once the branches get fat you aint pinning em lol. Good luck cuz!
Thanks fam, I just hope I don't make a fool out of myself. It's a bit intimidating growing a strain after you, but I will do my best!!

Thanks fam, I just hope I don't make a fool out of myself. It's a bit intimidating growing a strain after you, but I will do my best!!
Dont be silly man You got this. Just stick to the fundamental basics get your light movement dialled in (move em up n down with the plant) to keep the nodes stacked and keep on top of the sativa stretch and you'll get dense, heavy and sticky nugs. Dont overwater em either once they get out of a rhythm it can be a while until they get back to 100%

Thanks brother, when you say they like the warmth how cold did your room get before they got grumpy on you? Its been a pita to keep my temps up this week. Yesterday a.m was -20°f without including windchill.

Thanks brother, when you say they like the warmth how cold did your room get before they got grumpy on you? Its been a pita to keep my temps up this week. Yesterday a.m was -20°f without including windchill.
Oh na when i said cold i mean it got stupid cold lol. Like down to 5/6C at night. My night temps roll around 15 now n they are perfectly happy.

Oh na when i said cold i mean it got stupid cold lol. Like down to 5/6C at night. My night temps roll around 15 now n they are perfectly happy.
Whew that is chilly bro, I should be fine then if anything I will toss a space heater in if I have to.

Whew that is chilly bro, I should be fine then if anything I will toss a space heater in if I have to.
Yer thats what ive done. It keeps my lights on temps at 20-25 lights off 14-18. I keep mine aimed at the wall though so it dispurses rather than drying out my plants

Back
Top Bottom