Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Welcome to my very first grow journal. A huge thanks to a few members here at 420mag you know who you are , and special thanks to my wife & Subcool !!! Without you guys I wouldn't be able to do a journal or even grow for that matter. This will be my 2nd grow without my mentor I never thought I'd make it this far without him!! Honestly without the support from the great members here I don't know where I would be.
So without further ado let's get things started.

Strains: Blue Collar by anonymous , Teflon Don by TGA Genetics , and Alien Og by learntoskate.

Medium: Black Magic Potting Mix

Pots: Solo cup , 3gal fabric , final 7gal fabric pot

Lighting: Veg 4ft 4 bulb t5 ho with 2 4ft 2 bulb t5mini strips for side light , Flower 330w actual draw Led with uvb

Fans: 2x 4in inline with carbon scrubber for exhaust , 2x 4in intake , 2x 12in oscillating fans , and a window a/c too keep room cool

Tents: Veg 5ft x 3ft x 7ft converted closet. Flower 3ft x 3ft x 6ft tube tent from Hightimes.

Started germinating Blue Collar & Teflon Don on 9/28 , and Alien Og on 10/01. All have been planted in solo cups with Black Magic Soil on 10/02. Pics to come as soon as they pop above soil.......

Seedling Update !!!

Blue Collar: Broke through the soil on 10/3/18 first to emerge!!
Teflon Don: Broke through the soil on 10/4/18
Alien Og: Broke through the soil on 10/4/18

I will be attempting to take some pics of the baby's tonight normally the wife would , but she has to work. She's a RN at the local ER so there's no telling when she will be out. Just have to wait until after the boys go to bed. Hope everyone is having a good day!! :ganjamon:

Well didn't get the pics taken last night. Ended up making my very first batch of canna oil last night tried 2ml, and passed out. I will have the wife help with pics when she wakes up. Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday!!!

Blue Collar:
IMG_20181005_1310383_rewind.jpg
IMG_20181005_1310149_rewind.jpg

Alien Og:
IMG_20181005_1311256_rewind.jpg

Teflon Don:
IMG_20181005_1313217_rewind.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics guys to say the least the wife wasn't feeling picture day. It's ok I did what I could I will learn more as the journal goes. Have a good day everyone!!!

Sounds like me bro. I have to get family to take pics for me as i am away from home often. Which sux. Thats why my thread so quiet. :rolleyes: hard to make a thread when u rely on others. Got a kush and cookies about the same size. And few more brans sprouting now. Giggabud and critical +
Can wait to start the grow properly.
Good luck with the grow bro. ;)

Blue Collar: So far this little "girl" is the largest. It's the fastest seed I've ever had germ and pop through the soil. 1day to germ and 1day to make her appearance.
Teflon Don: This young "lady" is currently the smallest and slowest grower of the group. Hopefully "she" picks up the pace soon.
Alien Og: She is the only fem seed of the group. Although she was the last to be germinated and planted. She is all ready passed Teflon Don and catching up to Blue Collar quickly.
That's all of the updates on the seedling for now. It's going to be a slow start , but will hopefully pick up the pace soon. On a side note I decarbed just under a zip from my last harvest. Then placed in the freezer over night. The next morning I crushed all the decarbed buds up and mixed with 1 1/4 cups of coconut oil. Put in the slow cooker on low for 7.5hrs let it cool to room temp. Then strained through a new bandana into a mason jar, and into the fridge over night. The next day I used it to make some brownies the wife doesn't smoke but loves edibles. So she eats a tiny corner of a brownie starting small thank god she did. After 3hrs of having to pee she finally found the energy to get off the couch and go to the bathroom. I think I found a winner!!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

Popped my head in the closet today and my Caramella went from a sweet butterscotch smell to straight skunk!!! The seedlings are all doing good Blue Collar is still in the lead for now. I will post pics and a full update when the wife gets up.

Blue Collar:
IMG_20181005_1310383_rewind.jpg
IMG_20181005_1310149_rewind.jpg

Alien Og:
IMG_20181005_1311256_rewind.jpg

Teflon Don:
IMG_20181005_1313217_rewind.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics guys to say the least the wife wasn't feeling picture day. It's ok I did what I could I will learn more as the journal goes. Have a good day everyone!!!
Ive got a couple that size in cups too.
Its painfully slow in the begining.
But worth the wait.

Blue Collar: So far this little "girl" is the largest. It's the fastest seed I've ever had germ and pop through the soil. 1day to germ and 1day to make her appearance.
Teflon Don: This young "lady" is currently the smallest and slowest grower of the group. Hopefully "she" picks up the pace soon.
Alien Og: She is the only fem seed of the group. Although she was the last to be germinated and planted. She is all ready passed Teflon Don and catching up to Blue Collar quickly.
That's all of the updates on the seedling for now. It's going to be a slow start , but will hopefully pick up the pace soon. On a side note I decarbed just under a zip from my last harvest. Then placed in the freezer over night. The next morning I crushed all the decarbed buds up and mixed with 1 1/4 cups of coconut oil. Put in the slow cooker on low for 7.5hrs let it cool to room temp. Then strained through a new bandana into a mason jar, and into the fridge over night. The next day I used it to make some brownies the wife doesn't smoke but loves edibles. So she eats a tiny corner of a brownie starting small thank god she did. After 3hrs of having to pee she finally found the energy to get off the couch and go to the bathroom. I think I found a winner!!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!
Coconut oil and cannabis!!
You cant go wrong.
Use instead of butter on bread too.
:green_heart::goodjob:

That it is my friend!!! What strains are you running?
On my thread i updated yesterday.
Got a few in different stages. Just veging now.

Got gigabud, critical+, kush and cookies that just popped. Also have a mother cheese from big budda seeds. Mother from a seed. And a clone left of her.

Attachments

• 20181006_142242.jpg
    20181006_142242.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 206
  • 20181006_142212.jpg
    20181006_142212.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 263
Only just got going again indoor since they legalised it on 18 September.
A close friend got bust and my wife got nervous so i moved my setup to a friend and carried on there. :p:cool::goodjob:

Only now starting to set up again.
I got the boss permission to extend the grow room and upgrade lights.
Go hard or go home!!!!

Back
Top Bottom