Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

Let me know what ya think too! The little store here carries those but I ain't ever tried em. Our local dispensary sucks, they don't cure the harvest properly or something. Just lacks everything..but the buds are pretty.
i'll post tomorrow how they are :thumb:

Let me know what ya think too! The little store here carries those but I ain't ever tried em. Our local dispensary sucks, they don't cure the harvest properly or something. Just lacks everything..but the buds are pretty.
Well that’s the main thing right? I mean if it’s not pretty 🤩 or perfect how could it possibly be any good? Lmao 😂 CL🍀

pack has 5 gummies & the pack is 600mg so i guess 1 gummie would be 120mg think i'll start with one
IIRC the law in CA is the same as Canada, where each edible should be 10mg, so 120mg wouldn't be legit.
while I can get high from one gummy my sister has to take 3 or 4.
Same in my family. Four of my capsules was more than my wife was comfortable with but perfect for my daughter. Her BF went for six and was happy with that.
was doing some research on these gummies & now i don't want to try them appairently you can just buy the bag & put what ever you want in them heres a link Errlli – Sour Brite Crawlers Worm 600mg Empty Mylar Bags – Loud Mylar Bags
kinda sketched out about these now cant even find who makes the gummies ppl on other sites say it could be sprayed with synthetics or with THC & terps
That's serious sus. No wonder they were free!

Good morning everyone, so i tried a gummie last night & a few hours later was feeling pretty good not strong but a pleasant body buzz no chemically taste or high or paranoia & had a decent sleep & could taste that taste you get eating a canabis product, i figure buddy who gave them to me probably knew where they came from or who made them if not himself & that person just bought the bags , can't see this guy selling garbage, so woke up with no hangover or groggyness so all good hope your weekend goes great

IIRC the law in CA is the same as Canada, where each edible should be 10mg, so 120mg wouldn't be legit.

Same in my family. Four of my capsules was more than my wife was comfortable with but perfect for my daughter. Her BF went for six and was happy with that.

That's serious sus. No wonder they were free!
i spent a couple hundred bucks & got some freebies but this guy is legit i'm sure he knows where they came from after thinking about it, i survived with no ill effect but i don't think they where 120mg

Good morning 420 folks hope your weekend is great, not much happening here, the older back up beer fridge was to unstable with the RH it was jumping from 40-99% but mostly 70-99% overnight even with spreading the buds out on sheets for 1-2 hours every 2nd day so i put them in the regular fridge & the hunidity levels are more stable even overniht so thats where they'll be from here on out with a good airing out every 2nd day, either going to scrub out the tents today or try to spend time outside as the weather is going to +15c again today pulled the winter cover off the boat yesterday & started to get that ready for the trip up to the lake in a few weeks,
heres a smoke report on the Fat Bastards Double Grape Grappa & Alien vs Triangle the Fat Bastards turned out real well just not quantity tastes good & burns good & nice buzz for pain the Double Grape was tasty burns good strong buzz decent for pain not much of a yielder, the grappa tastes great burns & smells great great buzz & good pain relief & good yielder the AvT was very surprising tastes really good great strong buzz 1/2 assed for pain good yielder & thats my indepth smoke report Lol! have a great upcoming week

20240407_092143.jpg

20240407_092151.jpg

20240407_092941.jpg

heres a smoke report
the Fat Bastards turned out real well just not quantity tastes good & burns good & nice buzz for pain
the Double Grape was tasty burns good strong buzz decent for pain not much of a yielder,
the grappa tastes great burns & smells great great buzz & good pain relief & good yielder
the AvT was very surprising tastes really good great strong buzz 1/2 assed for pain good yielder
& thats my indepth smoke report Lol!
Thanks for the reports con! Sounds like the Grappa came out on top for yield and pain. :welldone:

Thanks for the reports con! Sounds like the Grappa came out on top for yield and pain. :welldone:
Thanks Shed not much of a report, can't figure out the flavors like others can

Good morning 420 folks hope your weekend is great, not much happening here, the older back up beer fridge was to unstable with the RH it was jumping from 40-99% but mostly 70-99% overnight even with spreading the buds out on sheets for 1-2 hours every 2nd day so i put them in the regular fridge & the hunidity levels are more stable even overniht so thats where they'll be from here on out with a good airing out every 2nd day, either going to scrub out the tents today or try to spend time outside as the weather is going to +15c again today pulled the winter cover off the boat yesterday & started to get that ready for the trip up to the lake in a few weeks,
heres a smoke report on the Fat Bastards Double Grape Grappa & Alien vs Triangle the Fat Bastards turned out real well just not quantity tastes good & burns good & nice buzz for pain the Double Grape was tasty burns good strong buzz decent for pain not much of a yielder, the grappa tastes great burns & smells great great buzz & good pain relief & good yielder the AvT was very surprising tastes really good great strong buzz 1/2 assed for pain good yielder & thats my indepth smoke report Lol! have a great upcoming week

20240407_092143.jpg

20240407_092151.jpg

20240407_092941.jpg
Congratulations con! Quality over quantity, right? I completely agree on the Double Grape. I really like it but it’s almost gone already. Lol! Good stuff.

Congratulations con! Quality over quantity, right? I completely agree on the Double Grape. I really like it but it’s almost gone already. Lol! Good stuff.
Hey Jon nice to see you getting around, No i'm a greedy bastard i want both Quantity & Quality, i actually like the Grappa better the Alien vs Triangle is really good 1/2 decent for pain but not as good as the Grappa & DG

Good day everyone hope your weekend is going good, going to be a busy day tomorrow so i'll post my weekly update today, so i hung the G x PP on april 2nd and this morning i checked the jar i filled up last night & was @ 66% so good enough for the jars after a 11 day dry so all trimmed up i got 47.6 grams or 1.6 oz of LARF & 237.8 grams or 8.3oz of decent bud so not bad haul & i'm sure i'll lose a bit during cure so all in all not bad, over the 11 days i was watching the humidity while doing a fridge dry and after i put it in the regular fridge the RH% over night was 60% average & 40% through out the day(opening & closing the fridge often) with a ave temp of 3-4 degrees Celcius, it smells pretty good & will be smoking this all day, i just can't get over 10 oz but will try again next fall so all thats left is the GG which probably be a few more days, have a great weekend & thanks for popping in

20240406_093821.jpg

20240406_093829.jpg

20240413_104425.jpg

20240413_104737.jpg

20240413_104745.jpg

20240413_111837.jpg

Good day everyone hope your weekend is going good, going to be a busy day tomorrow so i'll post my weekly update today, so i hung the G x PP on april 2nd and this morning i checked the jar i filled up last night & was @ 66% so good enough for the jars after a 11 day dry so all trimmed up i got 47.6 grams or 1.6 oz of LARF & 237.8 grams or 8.3oz of decent bud so not bad haul & i'm sure i'll lose a bit during cure so all in all not bad, over the 11 days i was watching the humidity while doing a fridge dry and after i put it in the regular fridge the RH% over night was 60% average & 40% through out the day(opening & closing the fridge often) with a ave temp of 3-4 degrees Celcius, it smells pretty good & will be smoking this all day, i just can't get over 10 oz but will try again next fall so all thats left is the GG which probably be a few more days, have a great weekend & thanks for popping in

20240406_093821.jpg

20240406_093829.jpg

20240413_104425.jpg

20240413_104737.jpg

20240413_104745.jpg

20240413_111837.jpg
Wow. So basically a 10 ounce plant! Well done con. Awesome haul.

Back
Top Bottom