Cons 2nd Indoor Soil Grow Start Date 01/14/23

Good morning folk's hope your Saturday is going good, end of week 4 day 28 and all is going decent the Gorilla Glue didn't make it oh well still got the other 3 the mystery seed Skywalker seems to be a auto and is doing good the Godzilla Cookie is going strong & the Zkittlez is a bit smaller than the other 2 but is a nice green, ave temp is 25 celcius RH 53% PPFD for all ave is 725, my watering for the cloth pot is every 4-5 days and the 5 gal pails is about 7-8 days (should of just used the faberic pots) to keep the watering close to the same schedule but what ever here to learn so i drilled some more holes around the bottom to help dry out the lower part of the pot and maybe get some air in there, question for the Hive when LSTing i'm keeping the apex/top lower than the rest now when the lower nodes/chutes are getting taller do i lst them to keep them level with the top one ? searched the forums and can't really find any thing ? i am assuming you do, next watering will be at full strenth, found the answer to my LST question and will be lowering the taller chutes so all is even

20230128_104151.jpg

20230128_104155.jpg

20230128_104201.jpg

Looking good con!
when LSTing i'm keeping the apex/top lower than the rest now when the lower nodes/chutes are getting taller do i lst them to keep them level with the top one ? searched the forums and can't really find any thing ?
Keep the apical top lower or flat as long as you want the lower growth to keep getting taller. Keeping those level with the apical can create even more lower growth if there's time and space. Otherwise you can let the apical begin to grow up once the lower growth has got a good head start. The original top tends to outpace the lowers eventually (because it's fed by the entire trunk rather than branches off it), so the lowers need that extra time to compensate.

Looking good con!

Keep the apical top lower or flat as long as you want the lower growth to keep getting taller. Keeping those level with the apical can create even more lower growth if there's time and space. Otherwise you can let the apical begin to grow up once the lower growth has got a good head start. The original top tends to outpace the lowers eventually (because it's fed by the entire trunk rather than branches off it), so the lowers need that extra time to compensate.
thanks for the reply these plants are growing slower than my first grow but have not given them a full strenth watering yet which will be in the next few days the plant in the fabric pot i have one full watering till run off but the 2 in the pails all i've given them was 2 cups each and bottoms still has moisture so trying to get the bottom dried out so i can do a full watering till i get run off but still looking green & healthy & following watering instructions from Emilly Greens i might of mis spelt her name but im gonna guess they all are going to have a growth explosion in a week or 2, for some reason only could put up 3 pics so no side shots, im not to sure but might of started LST a week or 2 early

good day hope every one is having a good week end, day 35 and plants are doing good, the unknown Skywalker in the fabric pot is taking 7 days to dry out the Gorilla Cookies and Zkittlz in the 5 gal plastic pails are taking 11-12 days to dry out enough to get full water temps and RH are steady at 25c & 53%, keeping up with the LST every couple days, heard that in soil grows the wet dry cycle kills microbials when dry so bought some Microbial Mass whether it needs it or not its will not hurt anything watered the Skywalker with it today with 15ml per gallon & the other 2 in the pails will get it in a few more days and see what it does, no signs of pistils yet so keeping all chutes level with canopy for now, HAGD

20230204_103400.jpg

20230204_103406.jpg

20230204_103408.jpg

20230204_103417.jpg

20230204_103420.jpg

20230204_103425.jpg

20230204_104013.jpg

the unknown Skywalker in the fabric pot is taking 7 days to dry out the Gorilla Cookies and Zkittlz in the 5 gal plastic pails are taking 11-12 days to dry out enough to get full water
Not surprising on the 5 gallon plastic buckets for two reasons. First is plastic will always take longer than cloth, and second is that the 5 gallon bucket is the equivalent of a 6.7 gallon plant pot!

Not surprising on the 5 gallon plastic buckets for two reasons. First is plastic will always take longer than cloth, and second is that the 5 gallon bucket is the equivalent of a 6.7 gallon plant pot!
yeah thats no problem for the extra time it takes compaired to my first grow i learned a lot of patients no rush, my next grow next fall will be all fabric pots, these new nutes seem to be doing real good with your formula and with this microbial mass i'll see if that helps with the nute uptake, thanks for looking in

hope everyone is having a great weekend, end of week 6 and all are looking healthy and getting big & into a few days of preflower so upped the nutes today, temp steady at 24-25c RH ave is 50%, keeping up LSTing & adjusting every few days but going to leave them alone for a bit to see if they stretch out some upwards, any advise ? the mystery SkyWalker leaves are real thick compaired to the other 2 plants im guessing its probably a lower grade plant/genetics or just the way that strain is, first pic is the Godzill Cookies 2nd SkyWalker 3rd is the Zkittlz

20230211_112430.jpg

20230211_112436.jpg

20230211_112443.jpg

20230211_112452.jpg

Beautiful healthy plants con!

That's just how that plant grows. Don't judge a plant by its leaf thickness!
Thanks yeah they just exploded in the last week

Well end of week 7 and plants look pretty healthy trying some Chitosal from Microbial Mass which is oligochitosan & salicin natural stressor for plants first 2 applications with spray 2 weeks apart then straight to the roots with regular nutes 2 weeks apart, first pic is the Zkittlze 2nd SkyWalker 3rd Godzilla Cookies, temps steady at 24c & RH at 52% PPFD ave is 800, plants are getting big so had to rearrange defenitelly will be looking into a 300 watt light for next fall but these 2 100 watters seem to be doing fine the Godzilla Cookies wants water in about 4 days now and SkyWalker about 4 and Zittlze about 5-6 days Godzilla is not stretching as much as the other 2 but guessing it'll take off soon but it is much larger than the other 2 enjoy the rest of your weekend

20230218_162317.jpg

20230218_162312.jpg

20230218_162305.jpg

20230218_162243.jpg

20230218_163043.jpg

Looking great Con:high-five:like how you trained them
Thanks yeah the Godzilla Cookies turned out better than what i was expecting top canopy is very even & bushier than hell i think shes going to be a big girl for a auto the Zkittles is coming along nice & the mystery SkyWalker im glad it is a auto still unsure if its SkyWalker strain Lol!, Thanks for popping in, nice kitty

well end of week 8, hope everyones week & weekend was a good one, the Zkittles and so called SkyWalker are doing good and filling out and think bud stretch is done & now bulking up have not gone with full strenth waterings yet but will probably in the next week or 2, the Godzilla Cookies i don't know what is going on with it it's healthy & getting huge about 21'' tall 26'' wide but hardly any pistils and just a bit of stretch no signs of herming from what i can tell had to move over the other 2 plants & share one light, any idea's or thoughts its 56 days and far from development as the other 2, late bloomer ? possible photo period ? going hermie ? first 2 pics is the Zittles next 2 are the so called SkyWalker pic 5-7 are the Godzilla Cookies, still cant figure out how to post pics with titles Thanks any input greatly appreciated & the Godzilla Cookies is drinking a little over a gallon every 3rd day & drying out to the last 1-2'' of the 5 gal pail

20230225_101600.jpg

20230225_101618.jpg

20230225_101623.jpg

20230225_101630.jpg

20230225_101643.jpg

20230225_101650.jpg

20230225_101656.jpg

20230225_101706.jpg

20230225_101719.jpg

Hey Con,
The Godzilla Cookies could be a photo of your lights are on 12/12. Is 56 days from the seed Poppin?
The plants look fantastic, only recommend to clean up the middles and lowers of the Godzilla, just to have better airflow. Nutrients strength looks perfect because the color of the plants.
@InTheShed has a good eye for things like this.
Cheers my friend

Hey Con,
The Godzilla Cookies could be a photo of your lights are on 12/12. Is 56 days from the seed Poppin?
The plants look fantastic, only recommend to clean up the middles and lowers of the Godzilla, just to have better airflow. Nutrients strength looks perfect because the color of the plants.
@InTheShed has a good eye for things like this.
Cheers my friend
good day GG yes day 56 since in soil, lights on 19/5 it has some pistals but nothing as compared to the other 2 auto's i guess i should figure a way to seperate from the others and try a 12/12 but will see what happens this week, thanks for the advise

good day GG yes day 56 since in soil, lights on 19/5 it has some pistals but nothing as compared to the other 2 auto's i guess i should figure a way to seperate from the others and try a 12/12 but will see what happens this week, thanks for the advise
I'd keep an eye on that Godzilla Cookies in case it goes hermie on you since it's pretty suspicious growth at this stage. If it were a photoperiod at 19/5 it shouldn't be showing those flowers at all, but isolating it for 12/12 is a great idea to make it easy to keep an eye on and separate in case it starts spitting pollen.

I'd keep an eye on that Godzilla Cookies in case it goes hermie on you since it's pretty suspicious growth at this stage. If it were a photoperiod at 19/5 it shouldn't be showing those flowers at all, but isolating it for 12/12 is a great idea to make it easy to keep an eye on and separate in case it starts spitting pollen.
Hey Shed yeah something abnormal about this one, if you look at pic 7 and zoom in you can kinda see a ball? just below the top chute, Guess tonights project is cleaning out a closet & will isolate & do some defole as GG sugested

Back
Top Bottom