Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

Mind if I join along? I am curious to see what you can do with the Mephistos... Haven't tried them yet but they are on my short list. I'll try and keep up as quick as I can with my windows 3.0, 286 intel pc, I am hoping to skip over ver 3.1 and go straight to windows 95 with a intel 486 pc...

Mind if I join along? I am curious to see what you can do with the Mephistos... Haven't tried them yet but they are on my short list. I'll try and keep up as quick as I can with my windows 3.0, 286 intel pc, I am hoping to skip over ver 3.1 and go straight to windows 95 with a intel 486 pc...
Lol welcome @Vegan4life windows 95 for life, i grew 2 Mephistos in my other journal Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0
a Double Grape & a untested freebie Forgotton Cookies x Strawbery Nuggets & both turned out ok some nice sized buds but had issues as seedlings with to much light & air prunned roots from being in a coco coir starter pot too long ened up with a bit over 3 oz each but strong & tasty weed, hopeing to do better with this grow

Hey Amigo hope everything goes well. :ciao: :popcorn:
Another good journal underway. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill glad you found your way over, light fluffy snow over here today & heading your way still dam warm for now

Ah but which 486, wise to skip the 386 crazy but i486SX not the DX? I believe that was XP ready!

😂

EDIT - you can run XP on a 486 but yeah its extreme cardigan wearing 🤣

Ah but which 486, wise to skip the 386 crazy but i486SX not the DX? I believe that was XP ready!

😂

EDIT - you can run XP on a 486 but yeah its extreme cardigan wearing 🤣
Geez... I can't remember, a friend gave me my first home PC, it was used but worked for me. It was somewhere around 1996, probably a "Gateway" brand PC 486 with windows 95. I had the 286 with windows 3.0 when I worked in a Real estate office prior to that.

:passitleft:

Geez... I can't remember, a friend gave me my first home PC, it was used but worked for me. It was somewhere around 1996, probably a "Gateway" brand PC 486 with windows 95. I had the 286 with windows 3.0 when I worked in a Real estate office prior to that.

:passitleft:
i got my 1st cell phone in 2020 at age 53 i'm not to tech savey even with a good camera i still take crappy pics

Dec 17/23 the Alien vs Triangle & Grappa are now in the dirt the DG probably monday or tuesday & the other 3 hopefully soon, temps 21c & adjusting the humidity to 70-80% & PPFD @110
20231217_154906.jpg
20231217_155136.jpg
20231217_155954.jpg

Dec 18/23 the Double Grape is in the dirt so 3 of 6 in the ground by the looks if it the Fat Bastard is next, i hope with the curled tap root of the DG i oriantated it right so it pushs upwards guess i'll find out in a day or 2, have a good week folks, & since i got the 3x3 up i will not be using side lighting in the 4x5 tent

Moving right along and clever use of the zip tie plant tags!
Thanks Shed they are popping, the Fat Bastard & Gelato x Purple Punch will probably hit the dirt tomorrow, no tail yet on the Black Berry Moon Rock yet might be a dud but will give it a few more days plus it didn't sink when in the cup for the first soak i don't think that matters cause only the 3 Mephistos sank

Dec 19/23 the Gelato x Purple Punch & Fat Bastard are in the dirt & just the Blackberry Moonrocks left & if its not poppped by Thursday then i'll try another, the Grappa is a strange looker kinda alien & hope there is no problems, enjoy your day

20231219_111851.jpg

20231219_111844.jpg

Looks like it has the membrane keeping the cotyledons closed.
If it doesn't pull right off you might want to moisten it. That'll make it softer and easier to pull off.

Looks like it has the membrane keeping the cotyledons closed.
If it doesn't pull right off you might want to moisten it. That'll make it softer and easier to pull off.
Hey MH yeah i/ve been putting a drop of water on it a few times already i might have to operate with dental picks

Back
Top Bottom