Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

same here i thought about 5, probably around 8ish after burping, wish i could of done that with the DG, but happy with this one, a bit of larf from the lower inner buds but not much
Merry Christmas con!

PS santa will be late, he is short one deer MMmmm!!

20231221_205425.jpg
Merry Christmas Buddy

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good Morning everyone, week 14 and the last standing Godzilla Cookies is slowly moving along, Buds seem to be developing slow but getting there not much of a smell yet, temps steady at 24-25c RH 45%, PPFD 850 & still watering every 2nd day with 1.5 gal & nutes, looks like this one is going to be a 130 day plant if not more, enjoy your sunday & week

Dang Con.... She's purdy!! Merry Christmas Growmie!! 😎✌️

Happy Holidaze to you and yours con!⛄

Good Day Folks here we are at week 15 for the Godzilla Cookies auto and it has been moved to the 3x3 and is on day 3-4 of drought, it started to slow down on its drinking & some amber mostly on the sugar leaves will try for some trich pics later but man are some of these buds are THICK!!!

Hope everyone has good & safe new Years

Happy new year to you and your fat flowers! :partyboy: And good luck with the new phone. :)
no phone i have a proper micro shot machine now, even a new phone won't improve the pics, my phone is new less than a year old

Just some trich shots, just farting around with the new scope

Back
Top Bottom