Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

You're a natural!
i got to figure a easier way, i have to e mail the pics to myself from this Max-see app then down load from my mail then copy it to a folder on my desk top, i can link my phone to the desk top, PITA but i'll figure it out

Just some trich shots, just farting around with the new scope

Wow, steady hand. Took me longer than that before I could focus. And now you see the downside: you can now see how much crap is in your buds. I see hairs on at least two pictures, and dead matter in another. This is exactly what my buds always look like. The no bugs, no dirt growing inside thing is a myth. The buds get dirty indoors too. I only learned this because of @Azimuth. He’s the one who talked me into trying bud washing. I was telling him I don’t do it because I grow inside. No need. So he showed me some stuff, and I tried it. @con, it was disgusting. Lots of hairs, bugs, dead leaf matter, brown sugar leaf tips, even the occasional tiny piece of perlite or coco. It mostly all came out in the bud wash, and you wouldn’t believe the buckets, especially the first one. Just full of crap, way more than I thought. Now I always do it, barring laziness, cuz it is a bit tedious. Anyway, just a promo for bud washing. It does NOT add any drying time to the dry either, which was another concern or question I had.

i got to figure a easier way, i have to e mail the pics to myself from this Max-see app then down load from my mail then copy it to a folder on my desk top, i can link my phone to the desk top, PITA but i'll figure it out
Doesn’t the app put them into your photo cue automatically? I take my shots, then turn off the app and put WiFi back to my network, and then open photos, and there they are for editing??

An iPhone issue? On Android I either post right from the Maxsee folder or drag and drop to my computer for editing and then posting.
phone is a S21FE samsung, i'll figure it out eventually

Doesn’t the app put them into your photo cue automatically? I take my shots, then turn off the app and put WiFi back to my network, and then open photos, and there they are for editing??
they do go to my photo gallery but dont want to copy over to a folder so i have to share from the app to my mail, i will play around with it again today, i think i missed switching the wifi back over Thanks @Jon

Wow, steady hand. Took me longer than that before I could focus. And now you see the downside: you can now see how much crap is in your buds. I see hairs on at least two pictures, and dead matter in another. This is exactly what my buds always look like. The no bugs, no dirt growing inside thing is a myth. The buds get dirty indoors too. I only learned this because of @Azimuth. He’s the one who talked me into trying bud washing. I was telling him I don’t do it because I grow inside. No need. So he showed me some stuff, and I tried it. @con, it was disgusting. Lots of hairs, bugs, dead leaf matter, brown sugar leaf tips, even the occasional tiny piece of perlite or coco. It mostly all came out in the bud wash, and you wouldn’t believe the buckets, especially the first one. Just full of crap, way more than I thought. Now I always do it, barring laziness, cuz it is a bit tedious. Anyway, just a promo for bud washing. It does NOT add any drying time to the dry either, which was another concern or question I had.
so this bud washing i would need 4 five gal buckets 3 filled with water & one with water & hydrogen peroxide what ratio of hydrogen peroxid to water ?

so this bud washing i would need 4 five gal buckets 3 filled with water & one with water & hydrogen peroxide what ratio of hydrogen peroxid to water ?
You don't need N2O2 unless you have a PM problem. Three buckets: first with warm (not hot) ½ cup baking soda and ½ cup lemon juice. The other two are for rinsing.

Most important is not to let the flowers touch the side or bottom of the bucket as you swirl.

Then shake them out and hang them in front of a fan for a few hours to get all that water off. After that you can trim and hang or just hang if you're a dry trimmer.

I've got the S20FE! The Maxsee folder is in my galleries:
that link dont work, i tried a few times today and same result i cant figure it out i'm going to try drag it over to a folder but had photo setting on HEIF so going to try RAW photos on the phone and if it still don't work then i'll try shutting both those settings off, did you have to set up the max see in any way i don't see much for settings in that APP

I pulled the photo because you know what your gallery looks like!
had photo setting on HEIF so going to try RAW photos on the phone
Nah, jpgs. HEIC isn't worth the trouble for me and RAW is for stuff you're going to bend to your will in Photoshop.
did you have to set up the max see in any way i don't see much for settings in that APP
Not that I recall. I think there were only resolution choices, and "rotate."

You don't need N2O2 unless you have a PM problem. Three buckets: first with warm (not hot) ½ cup baking soda and ½ cup lemon juice. The other two are for rinsing.

Most important is not to let the flowers touch the side or bottom of the bucket as you swirl.

Then shake them out and hang them in front of a fan for a few hours to get all that water off. After that you can trim and hang or just hang if you're a dry trimmer.
any standard lemon juice will work? i just might try this bud washing after seeing close ups, Thanks Shed

I pulled the photo because you know what your gallery looks like!

Nah, jpgs. HEIC isn't worth the trouble for me and RAW is for stuff you're going to bend to your will in Photoshop.

Not that I recall. I think there were only resolution choices, and "rotate."
i'll turn both those settings off & try

I'd bet that solves the problem. Jpegs are universal.
yeah that seemed to do the trick i can link my phone to my desk top go into gallery & drag over to a file after i turned off RAW & HEIF, much simpler now Thanks Shed yeah after these pics i'm going to bud wash the GC & see how much falls off, and after looking at these trichs i'm not sure if i should of started droughting i see clear cloudy & a bit of amber

2024_01_01_18_04_56_017.png

2024_01_01_18_05_09_390.png

2024_01_01_18_06_21_417.png

Man Jon I really thought the bud washing thing was a joke but it really is amazing the stuff that you leave behind in the bucket. I'll never go back. It just took me one time seeing all of it and decided before I was even done the first time that I was gonna continue to wash my buds. I think it really helps the flavors better on outside grown plants. That's just my opinion though. Happy new year homeskillet!! 😎✌️

That's very generous, @Jon :laughtwo: more like told you some stuff
No, Mr. @Azimuth, you forget you showed me three separate links to different methods. Take some credit. I appreciated that and so do my friends. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom