Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

Man Jon I really thought the bud washing thing was a joke but it really is amazing the stuff that you leave behind in the bucket. I'll never go back. It just took me one time seeing all of it and decided before I was even done the first time that I was gonna continue to wash my buds. I think it really helps the flavors better on outside grown plants. That's just my opinion though. Happy new year homeskillet!! 😎✌️
I agree @Scottay - the flavor thing too. That part is odd to me. I think maybe it’s just the improvement we see from not smoking all that crap???

there i just need to grab 2 buckets tomorrow & should be good to wash some bud when she's done

20240102_184001.jpg
Have you done this bud washing before? If so, do you get foam in the bucket with those two? I can’t seem to make it foam. I think my proportions are off.

Have you done this bud washing before? If so, do you get foam in the bucket with those two? I can’t seem to make it foam. I think my proportions are off.
this will be a first for me if this GC ever finishs

The only time I got foam is when I used actual citric acid and baking soda. I made sure not to breath in whatever gas that was but I haven't gone back to that anyway. I'm sure the buds get clean without the scrubbing bubbles!

Same for me. And I've tried lots of different ratios. A bit warmer water seems to help (vs cold) but I don't get much bubble action either.

Same for me. And I've tried lots of different ratios. A bit warmer water seems to help (vs cold) but I don't get much bubble action either.
is it supposed to bubble? air stone or ENO Lol!

I probably was going for a 1% citric acid solution along with the half cup of baking soda, but that was way too much. Lemon juice is much milder!
@InTheShed - do you start like that then add more once it stop being foamy? Or just do the whole batch til that container is nasty?

@InTheShed - do you start like that then add more once it stop being foamy? Or just do the whole batch til that container is nasty?
I use the first bucket for the whole plant no matter how is looks halfway through. But like I said I don't use the citric acid for washing anymore.

Last two harvests I went with plain water since there was a lot of Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap on the buds!

this Godzilla Cookies just don't want to amber up i'll give it another week or 2 its at week 17 now for some reason my phone is having issues transfering trich shots so will try again later, so i busted a bud while watering it today (spinning it around) so cut it off and i honestly have to say this bud is the most solid bud i've eve grown in my short experience of growing, i thought the FC x SN & DG & FB where solid but this is unreal so i get a tester tonight, & i stopprd the drought on day 5 it faded real fast so i'm hopeing it ambers up & there are still green leaves in the inner of the plant but the rest will be pulled tonight just to cleanit up heres the bud i removed

20240104_163830.jpg

When you said you busted a bud off I was thinking a little piece of a flower. I was really surprised when I scrolled down and saw that full on cola! That's some tester you've got there. :)
Yeah it broke around the middle of it, still trying to figure out how it happened but with a wet trim it weighs 64 grams but incredably dense, i picked up 2 more buckets so i'm ready to wash if this plant decides to finish, i'mthinking its just doing a final dense up but who knows

When you said you busted a bud off I was thinking a little piece of a flower. I was really surprised when I scrolled down and saw that full on cola! That's some tester you've got there. :)
I think he "busted" the one he wanted to bust! 😁

I think he "busted" the one he wanted to bust! 😁
i probably should of taken 1/2 of it where it broke & probably stressed it even more and added another 3 weeks Lol!

Back
Top Bottom