Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

Happy accident right!?!? Happy Friday man!! Can't wait to hear how good it is. 😎✌️
it was pretty good for a quick dry, nice buzz & good for pain can't wait till its done with a proper dry & cure

When you said you busted a bud off I was thinking a little piece of a flower. I was really surprised when I scrolled down and saw that full on cola! That's some tester you've got there. :)
Beat me to it Shed. In Crocodile Dundee voice: now THAT’S a tester bud!!

here we are at week 19 & she's looking green again, only drinking every 3-4 days now but the amber is slowly getting there, can't transfer trich shots for some reason again but it still works so i can see them atleast, i think it'll be done in a week or so

That's how fat works. :)
yeah i guess so, normally i would of chopped it a few weeks ago but patience for a better end product, see i'm still learning Lol!

here we are at week 19 & she's looking green again, only drinking every 3-4 days now but the amber is slowly getting there, can't transfer trich shots for some reason again but it still works so i can see them atleast, i think it'll be done in a week or so

WHOA. Sorry, I meant WHOOOOOAAAAHHHH. wtf? That’s insane.

WHOA. Sorry, I meant WHOOOOOAAAAHHHH. wtf? That’s insane.
Thanks @Jon this one just don't want to be chopped but its slowly getting there, these buds seem pretty damn solid & smells great & the bud i broke earlier tastes really good & works well for the pain but i'm out of seeds so def will be getting more from Herbies foor next year

sorry i counted my weeks wrong its just starting week 18

well shit that happened quick the amber trichs bread like rabbits in a day do they normally do that ? i checked just this afternoon after lunch and they're at a point where i like them 5-10%, these buds where flippin huge & solid just a bit softer at the bottoms & took a few hours to do a rough trim then realized that i was to wash first then trim so i washed anyways after & hope it will not hurt or ruin them ???? they're hanging now in the dry room, didn't get much for dirt just dead vegitation, will the wash after trim do any harm ???

the wash buckets

20240109_164243.jpg

20240109_164246.jpg

20240109_164248.jpg

Coke can colas con, and :bravo: on that terrific harvest!

Washing after you trim is fine unless you're saving the trim and you sprayed them at some point in flower. Then you can just give the trim a quick wash as well.
Thanks Shed so all good then, yeah some heavy buds in there & it ambered up a lot over night

Nice takedown of those fatties con. Enjoy! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom