Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

well shit that happened quick the amber trichs bread like rabbits in a day do they normally do that ? i checked just this afternoon after lunch and they're at a point where i like them 5-10%, these buds where flippin huge & solid just a bit softer at the bottoms & took a few hours to do a rough trim then realized that i was to wash first then trim so i washed anyways after & hope it will not hurt or ruin them ???? they're hanging now in the dry room, didn't get much for dirt just dead vegitation, will the wash after trim do any harm ???

Sweet harvest n a nice 👍 trim job there Amigo. CL🍀

Sweet harvest n a nice 👍 trim job there Amigo. CL🍀
Thanks the one bud was not trimmed before the photo, i just rough trim nothing fancy but did get some nice trim to make oil or something

well shit that happened quick the amber trichs bread like rabbits in a day do they normally do that ? i checked just this afternoon after lunch and they're at a point where i like them 5-10%, these buds where flippin huge & solid just a bit softer at the bottoms & took a few hours to do a rough trim then realized that i was to wash first then trim so i washed anyways after & hope it will not hurt or ruin them ???? they're hanging now in the dry room, didn't get much for dirt just dead vegitation, will the wash after trim do any harm ???

Nice! Big, chunky buds! Congratulations!!! Those look much like my Cherry Pie buds in terms of size - better watch close in case they’re so dense and bug you get some interior bud rot. Damn. Betcha you’ll grow that girl again. Awesome harvest. Record auto yielder for you?

Nice! Big, chunky buds! Congratulations!!! Those look much like my Cherry Pie buds in terms of size - better watch close in case they’re so dense and bug you get some interior bud rot. Damn. Betcha you’ll grow that girl again. Awesome harvest. Record auto yielder for you?
Oh and yeah, that happens to me a good bit of the time with the trichomes going amber. Sometimes it’s like they suddenly fall off the shelf and you get a significant amber increase overnight.

Thanks Jon i hope there will not be any rot, would it be a good idea to cut them in half ? i will grow this one again next winter, record yeild i don't know , i grew it last winter & got 9 oz so it should be close the Fat Bastard gave me 9.1 so i'm hopeing to get over those #'s with any plant

Nice harvest man!! That kicks ass!! Glad you washed your buds!! Happy Wednesday to you!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay can't wait till the dry & cure a bit

Thanks Jon i hope there will not be any rot, would it be a good idea to cut them in half ? i will grow this one again next winter, record yeild i don't know , i grew it last winter & got 9 oz so it should be close the Fat Bastard gave me 9.1 so i'm hopeing to get over those #'s with any plant
Idk if you should break them down or not. You gotta judge that. I went into the fattest buds and started at the bottom, taking off buds until I was satisfied there wasn’t any rot inside. I wasn’t trying to worry you, just something to be aware of. Sometimes the buds looks perfect on the outside but have the start of rot on the inside. That’s how the ones of mine that had a little were.

Idk if you should break them down or not. You gotta judge that. I went into the fattest buds and started at the bottom, taking off buds until I was satisfied there wasn’t any rot inside. I wasn’t trying to worry you, just something to be aware of. Sometimes the buds looks perfect on the outside but have the start of rot on the inside. That’s how the ones of mine that had a little were.
Thanks @Jon yeah they where still fairley wet at the tips (buds hanging upside down) so i cut them in half last night & seem to be better this morning, my dry room temps are between 15-18c or 59-64f & RH 62-69%

Thanks @Jon yeah they where still fairley wet at the tips (buds hanging upside down) so i cut them in half last night & seem to be better this morning, my dry room temps are between 15-18c or 59-64f & RH 62-69%
We are at about the same rh but you’re a lot colder. If only I could be colder! My Yoda says it’s easy: just go 60/60 (rh%/temp F). I’m wary of that if I’m targeting 62. If I had 60 I’d have to pay attention every few hours at the end. PITA for sure. I’d rather have it a bit higher as you and I do and control the end via other means.

Good day Folks so the Godzilla Cookies i jarred up a few buds & put in a humidity meter for a few hours and it read 66% so i trimmed up the rest weighed & put into jars with humidity meters and left over night & this morning they all where at 67-70% humidity i should of left them on the drying rack for another day or 2 but what ever i'll burp & let them air out for a bit each day, so the final weight which i'll loose a bit but not much i put 30 grams or just a bit more in each jar so i find at 70% humidity in a jar & when burped down to 62% it'll weigh 28-29 grams but the final weight was 279 grams or 9.9 oz my biggest yeild yet ended up with just under 2 oz of LARF or semi LARF & the rest are pretty solid so i'm pretty happy early testers was real good for taste & buzz wise & probably my fav so far for pain relief , so thats it for this one journal Thanks all for following along & the advise Cheers & see you's @ the 3.1 grow THANKS AGAIN

20240118_205121.jpg

20240118_205140.jpg

20240118_205150.jpg

20240118_205204.jpg

20240118_205208.jpg

20240118_210237.jpg

20240118_210246.jpg

20240118_215015.jpg

20240118_221038.jpg

20240118_221044.jpg

Back
Top Bottom