Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

NOT A CUTE CAR
BUT HERBIES SEEDS
SWEET PICKS

WELCOME TO MY SPRING GROW
MAYBE SUMMER TOO!

Winning seeds is awesome! Winning them from @Herbies Seeds makes it an elevation raiser! Thanks Herbies!

Apple Betty has been on my mind for a long time! Today two seeds got wet in paper towels in a zip bag!

1709045518868.png

Straight out of Grandma’s kitchen, Apple Betty by Herbies Seeds is a nostalgic apple pie-flavored delight with up to 33% THC and a lineage to write home about. She’ll glue you to the couch in a psychedelic daze and will never disappoint, yielding up to 2,600 g/plant (91oz/plant) in just 65 days of flowering!
Read more

herbies-seeds.png__w0AzDekiVRtgvEyF.png

1709279284628.png

Feminized
1709279300308.png

Photoperiod
1709279308689.png

Indoor / Outdoor
1709279319156.png

40% Sativa / 60% Indica
1709279341906.png

THC 28 - 33 %

All characteristics

Perfect For: Experienced Indica Lovers​

• Potent 28-33% THC content
  • Massive yields
  • Psychedelic Indica effects

Apple Betty Smoke Review​

This is an exciting smoke review, as the 33% THC content is not for the faint of heart. Apple Betty has a lineage from the ages, with Chem’s Sister at the forefront followed by Sour Apple and Chocolate Diesel. With that kind of family tree, it’s no wonder her effects and flavors are something from a 60s psychedelic movie.

Apple Betty: Effects​

Upon first puff, even an experienced smoker will be surprised by the heavy-handed euphoria dished out by old aunty Apple Betty! Once fully submerged, her warm embrace takes over with a deep pull into the center of the couch and a noteworthy psychedelic feel to wash away your worries.

Psychedelic

Relaxing

Euphoric

Apple Betty: Flavors​

Adding to her powerful delight is the terpene profile of this yummy dessert-style strain. Her good-for-the-soul woodfired apple pie flavor with hints of cinnamon and chocolate is enough to warm even the coldest of hearts.

Wood

Cinnamon

Chocolate

Apple Betty Grow Info: Appearance and Grow Tips​

Not as quaint as you’d expect, Apple Betty is a medium-sized and robust, bushy plant yielding incredible harvests of up to 2,600g/plant (92oz/plant) outdoors. Indoors, she musters between 600-800g/m2 (2-2.6g/ft2), and every bud is sugar-frosted with buckets of sticky trichomes. All that in just 55-65 days – she really is impressive!
Help Apple Betty along and watch her bloom her best by following this simple grow info:
  • For more discreet indoor growing, use a carbon filter to filter out Apple Betty’s pungent aromas.
  • If you like potent concentrates, be sure to set some of your massive yields aside, as you won’t be short of trichome-covered buds and leaves.
  • For indoor environments, space your plants out well to allow better airflow between this strain's thick, bushy branches.
  • You can use LST to optimize your plant's height for your growing environment, as this strain’s branches are strong and can get quite tall.
herquiz__b0NL98h9armpJ8GH.jpg

What Herbies Seed Is Right For You?
TAKE A QUIZ

Apple Betty Seeds​

If mind-bending, peace-loving highs are your jam and you have a special place in your heart for apple pie, then buy these Apple Betty feminized seeds online today and get ready for a monstrous dessert-flavored yield coming your way!

CHARACTERISTICS​

• Brand
    Herbies Seeds

• Type of seeds
    Feminized

• Type of seeds
    Photoperiod

• Suitable for growing
    Outdoor, Indoor

• Effect *
    Sugary psychedelia

• Genetics
    Chem’s Sister x Sour Apple x Chocolate Diesel

• Height
    80 - 120 cm indoors
    140 - 180 cm outdoors

• Harvest
    This is how much bud you can get from this variety come harvest time.
    Learn more
    600 - 800 g/m² indoors
    2300 - 2600 g/plant outdoors

• Indoor flowering time
    55 - 65 days

• Outdoor finish
    Late September

• % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis
    40% Sativa / 60% Indica

• THC
    28 - 33 %

Banana Pudding is another. One got wet and is on the cable box as I type!

Banana Pudding​

The old wives' tale of cooking up a banana before bed has never been more accurate than with Banana Pudding. Just a couple of hits of this 25% THC fruity delight will slowly but unrelentingly lull you into deep full-body relaxation with an uplifting mental linger.

Mango Mousse is also! And one is on the cable box germinating as well!

Mango Mousse​

Smooth and creamy to smoke, the 21-26% THC Mango Mousse melts in your mouth, leaving you exceedingly calm and relaxed for hours on end. Her effects are perfect for classic Indica heads and although relaxing, are still very potent.

Awesome setup from Herbies!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

I'll be growing them in the 4.5 x 4.5 tent

With 6 inch extraction and carbon filter. See the link in my siggy to see the setup.

Lights are 2 @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro's. My favorite light ever! I wish Vipar had put this one into service so you all could have one if you wanted, but they chose to use other models. Do look at them for a great light in my opinion!

Pots are EarthBoxes SIP's (sub irrigated planters) with the added auto watering setup. I'm in the second run with them and am enjoying the experience!

They'll all be made into one layer plants (Fluxing) as @Light Addict taught us. Hopefully a version of that anyway. Thanks LA, and also @Gee and @Keffka for reminding me and using the method so well!

I don't want to forget I have the solo's warming and growing myco with @DYNOMYCO installed.

My LOS soil ala The Rev's, True Living Organics has been tested and is in balance for the most part!

It's time to get rolling with a new grow! More weed with less light this grow! :thumb: That's the ticket! DLI for the right light! That's daily light interval. I have to learn about that!
See ya!

:popcorn:

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

NOT A CUTE CAR
BUT HERBIES SEEDS
SWEET PICKS

WELCOME TO MY SPRING GROW
MAYBE SUMMER TOO!

Winning seeds is awesome! Winning them from @Herbies Seeds makes it an elevation raiser! Thanks Herbies!

Apple Betty has been on my mind for a long time! Today two seeds got wet in paper towels in a zip bag!

1709045518868.png

Straight out of Grandma’s kitchen, Apple Betty by Herbies Seeds is a nostalgic apple pie-flavored delight with up to 33% THC and a lineage to write home about. She’ll glue you to the couch in a psychedelic daze and will never disappoint, yielding up to 2,600 g/plant (91oz/plant) in just 65 days of flowering!
Read more
herbies-seeds.png__w0AzDekiVRtgvEyF.png
Herbies Seeds
feminised.svg

Feminized
fotoperiodnie.svg

Photoperiod
indoor-outdoor.svg

OutdoorIndoor
sainru.svg

40% Sativa / 60% Indica
tgk_range.svg

THC 28 - 33 %
All characteristics

Perfect For: Experienced Indica Lovers​

• Potent 28-33% THC content
  • Massive yields
  • Psychedelic Indica effects

Apple Betty Smoke Review​

This is an exciting smoke review, as the 33% THC content is not for the faint of heart. Apple Betty has a lineage from the ages, with Chem’s Sister at the forefront followed by Sour Apple and Chocolate Diesel. With that kind of family tree, it’s no wonder her effects and flavors are something from a 60s psychedelic movie.

Apple Betty: Effects​

Upon first puff, even an experienced smoker will be surprised by the heavy-handed euphoria dished out by old aunty Apple Betty! Once fully submerged, her warm embrace takes over with a deep pull into the center of the couch and a noteworthy psychedelic feel to wash away your worries.

psychedelic__zCsEjzwu0gOmecfV.svg

Psychedelic
relaxing__ivaZWJhZtcPyeQy3.svg

Relaxing
euphoric__qxSkxxu7v9V0UObF.svg

Euphoric

Apple Betty: Flavors​

Adding to her powerful delight is the terpene profile of this yummy dessert-style strain. Her good-for-the-soul woodfired apple pie flavor with hints of cinnamon and chocolate is enough to warm even the coldest of hearts.

wood__Md6kE9EXXWNVOPVB.svg

Wood
Cinnamon__vXs1zs4Vtx0RSkMa.svg

Cinnamon
chocolate__CN2NcYPVB3GP322j.svg

Chocolate

Apple Betty Grow Info: Appearance and Grow Tips​

Not as quaint as you’d expect, Apple Betty is a medium-sized and robust, bushy plant yielding incredible harvests of up to 2,600g/plant (92oz/plant) outdoors. Indoors, she musters between 600-800g/m2 (2-2.6g/ft2), and every bud is sugar-frosted with buckets of sticky trichomes. All that in just 55-65 days – she really is impressive!
Help Apple Betty along and watch her bloom her best by following this simple grow info:
  • For more discreet indoor growing, use a carbon filter to filter out Apple Betty’s pungent aromas.
  • If you like potent concentrates, be sure to set some of your massive yields aside, as you won’t be short of trichome-covered buds and leaves.
  • For indoor environments, space your plants out well to allow better airflow between this strain's thick, bushy branches.
  • You can use LST to optimize your plant's height for your growing environment, as this strain’s branches are strong and can get quite tall.
herquiz__b0NL98h9armpJ8GH.jpg

What Herbies Seed Is Right For You?
TAKE A QUIZ

Apple Betty Seeds​

If mind-bending, peace-loving highs are your jam and you have a special place in your heart for apple pie, then buy these Apple Betty feminized seeds online today and get ready for a monstrous dessert-flavored yield coming your way!

CHARACTERISTICS​

• Brand
    Herbies Seeds

• Type of seeds
    Feminized

• Type of seeds
    Photoperiod

• Suitable for growing
    Outdoor, Indoor

• Effect *
    Sugary psychedelia

• Genetics
    Chem’s Sister x Sour Apple x Chocolate Diesel

• Height
    80 - 120 cm indoors
    140 - 180 cm outdoors

• Harvest
    This is how much bud you can get from this variety come harvest time.
    Learn more
    600 - 800 g/m² indoors
    2300 - 2600 g/plant outdoors

• Indoor flowering time
    55 - 65 days

• Outdoor finish
    Late September

• % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis
    40% Sativa / 60% Indica

• THC
    28 - 33 %

Banana Pudding is another. One got wet and is on the cable box as I type!

Banana Pudding​

The old wives' tale of cooking up a banana before bed has never been more accurate than with Banana Pudding. Just a couple of hits of this 25% THC fruity delight will slowly but unrelentingly lull you into deep full-body relaxation with an uplifting mental linger.

Mango Mousse is also! And one is on the cable box germinating as well!

Mango Mousse​

Smooth and creamy to smoke, the 21-26% THC Mango Mousse melts in your mouth, leaving you exceedingly calm and relaxed for hours on end. Her effects are perfect for classic Indica heads and although relaxing, are still very potent.

Awesome setup from Herbies!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

I'll be growing them in the 4.5 x 4.5 tent

With 6 inch extraction and carbon filter. See the link in my siggy to see the setup.

Lights are 2 @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro's. My favorite light ever! I wish Vipar had put this one into service so you all could have one if you wanted, but they chose to use other models. Do look at them for a great light in my opinion!

Pots are EarthBoxes SIP's (sub irrigated planters) with the added auto watering setup. I'm in the second run with them and am enjoying the experience!

They'll all be made into one layer plants (Fluxing) as @Light Addict taught us. Hopefully a version of that anyway. Thanks LA, and also @Gee and @Keffka for reminding me and using the method so well!

I don't want to forget I have the solo's warming and growing myco with @DYNOMYCO installed.

My LOS soil ala The Rev's, True Living Organics has been tested and is in balance for the most part!

It's time to get rolling with a new grow! More weed with less light this grow! :thumb: That's the ticket! DLI for the right light! That's daily light interval. I have to learn about that!
See ya!
Hey Stone :ciao:
Is that last pic correct?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I would like to tag along I was Harley 09 before being banned you may remember me
Hey SOG, your welcome here! Harley 09, maybe, if I didn't smoke so much d have a better memory!
Yes! Speaking of Vegan, I'm not but enjoy a dish The Boston Vegatarian Society advertised on the subways a while back for Chili featuring winter squash! It's so good! Makin it for a decade! Hmmm it's about time!
Hey Stone :ciao:
Is that last pic correct?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Shoulda got lit to make the journals! Bangin my head with my hand! Thanks Bill it is now!

Yes! Speaking of Vegan, I'm not but enjoy a dish The Boston Vegatarian Society advertised on the subways a while back for Chili featuring winter squash! It's so good! Makin it for a decade! Hmmm it's about time!
Show me the recipe!

😋

Hey SOG, your welcome here! Harley 09, maybe, if I didn't smoke so much d have a better memory!

Shoulda got lit to make the journals! Bangin my head with my hand! Thanks Bill it is now!
Oops. 🤣
When I go back through my journals I cringe at some of my mistakes.
Looks great now :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Show me the recipe!

😋
It was sweet potato not squash, here it is. Red Lentil Thai Chili – Post Punk Kitchen – Isa Chandra Moskowitz It's delish!
Good luck. Remember, 20% additional nutrition, and a vigorous light schedule to push the roots
Hehe, I'm on daily migraine meds and easily confused man.
Oops. 🤣
When I go back through my journals I cringe at some of my mistakes.
Looks great now :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I'm good at some things and shaky at others Bill! Thanks for that!
:p
I would like to watch and learn more about these Earth Boxes.
Hi Greengoodness, that makes two of us! I grew in them once before if you want to run through the journal. New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run
I had a good run but I can improve. Welcome aboard!

WE HAVE TAILS AND FLYING SOLO UPDATE !

Hi all, in 36 hours or less these beautiful healthy seeds @SeedsMan created made tails so I went through the process of homing them this am.

Dug a little hole in the already moistened Build a Soil starter soil with dynomyco and added more to the hole.

They tailed up nicely!

I'll give them a syringe of water morning and night until they pop up. No time to dry now!
Have a great day!

BABIES STARTING! UPDATE

Good Sunday folks! I hope you have a nice Sunday routine happening! Yesterday on my check I found two little ones had popped up! Mango Mousse and Banana Pudding! Sure is nice to see life in the tent!
The lovelies

So the humidification system is up. I use a simple room humidifier with a 6 inch round top discharge into my tent. On high fan it blows into the tent making it bulge as it slowly pushes its way through the filter system which is powered off now.

When it's time I'll fire up the exhaust fan to get rh down. But for now this is perfect.
Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom