ViparSpectra KS5000, Herbies Seeds, A Private UK Breeder Strain And More

My other two journals are coming to a close and it’s time to get my summer grow going.

I am going to start out with @Herbies Seeds Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse from their Desert pack that I was recently won for PotM. Two strains will be going into @GeoPot 5-gallon fabric pots with Promix soil using @geofloranutrients.

The other two are Small Potatoes Seeds Strawberry Frog – Vader OG x Strawberry Kush “Reg. The last one is from a UK breeder I know the strain will be The New x Pineapple Skunk

Two of the three desert strains will be a 5-gallon SIP grow using Promix soil and the nutrients will be using GH Duo part A&B nutrients. The two private breeder strains will be in 5-gallon fabric pots given @GeoFlora Nutrients

Strains this grow.

I will be holding off growing Apple Betty until next grow. I want the 4x4 for this grow, and see how she goes.

Take your after-dinner pick between three of Herbies’ most mouthwatering dessert strains, all ready to blow you away with THC content of up to 33%! Enjoy fruity flavors fit for the pickiest eater – Banana Pudding, and Mango Mousse are two – and get ready for a night of potent effects bordering on the psychedelic.

Perfect For: Dessert Lovers Wanting Potent Effects

Wholesome dessert flavors

High THC levels between 21-33%

Indica-dominant genetics

Dessert Mix Pack Smoke Review

These three strains are fresh out of the Herbies pantry, delivering classic, down-to-earth flavors and an exciting array of Indica-dominant effects. Between the lineages of Jack Herer, Chem’s Sister, and Purple Punch, you’ll definitely be coming back for seconds!

Dessert Mix Pack: Effects

While each strain is high on the Indica side, you’ll find that their effects wax and wane with perfect levels of classic Indica and Sativa to rock your world.

Banana Pudding

The old wives' tale of cooking up a banana before bed has never been more accurate than with Banana Pudding. Just a couple of hits of this 25% THC fruity delight will slowly but unrelentingly lull you into deep full-body relaxation with an uplifting mental linger.

Featuring creamy banana with a dash of spice, this delicious strain is better than a banana split on a Sunday afternoon. Enjoy tropical fruits and a strong ripe banana aroma when you crack open the lid.

Mango Mousse

Smooth and creamy to smoke, the 21-26% THC Mango Mousse melts in your mouth, leaving you exceedingly calm and relaxed for hours on end. Her effects are perfect for classic Indica heads and although relaxing, are still very potent.

Mango Mousse throws a tropical spin on desserts with her nuanced coconut and mango appeal. Expect intense fruity flavors and aromas that may surprise you!

Dessert Mix Pack: Flavors

This mix pack is exploding with terpenes. From fruity to spicy, if you love classic old-school desserts straight from your childhood, this one’s for you!

Dessert Mix Pack Grow Info: Appearance and Grow Tips

A trifecta of fast-flowering feminized seeds, this mix pack will deliver three medium-sized plants that you can grow alongside each other and expect to harvest at the same time with a flowering period of just 55-65 days. Banana Pudding at up to 1,000g/plant (35oz/plant), and Mango Mousse reaching 900g/plant (32g/plant), prepare for a jaw-dropping harvest.

Before you get too excited, remember that great results come from great care, so follow this grow info to give your plants the best possible chance at impressing you:

All three plants grow thick and bushy with dense buds. Space them out adequately to allow for better airflow.

Mango Mousse grows long branches. Try adding some support to help these branches hold heavy buds.

Be prepared for buckets of trichomes. Keep some of your harvest or trimmings aside if you like couch lock-inducing edibles.

Mango Mousse turns purple as she matures. In climates with hot days and cold nights, watch your plant transform with an exotic purple eruption!

Growing to heights of about 150+cm (60”+) outdoors, make use of LST methods to control these strains' sizes.

Dessert Mix Pack Seeds

Now that your mouth is officially watering, you can buy this mix pack of dessert seeds online today and receive discreet packaging right to your doorstep. Each strain is individually labeled. Happy growing!

Seeds in this mix come in individual packaging marked with the name of each strain.

I have absolutely no information on Strawberry Frog from Small Potatoes Seeds. I will need to contact the breeder for info.

Vader OG x Strawberry Kush

Vader OG

Information from Wikileaf:

We’ll keep the Star Wars jokes to a minimum here, but just know that Vader OG, also known as Darth Vader OG, is a strain that’s worth talking about for decades to come just like the character she shares a name with. Several versions of this strain are on the market, with the most popular hailing from Ocean Grown Seeds. They’ve crossed SFV OG and Larry OG, however other permutations are certainly out there.

This indica-dominant bud can range in THC anywhere from 18% to 25% and is great for users of most experience levels. Nugs are a bit unusual to look at with a yellow-green tone that’s accented with fuzzy pistils and small amber crystals. Both her flavors and aromas are absolutely to die for, with a strong floral hint that’s contrasted with a spicy and peppery hash. Those who want the best of all worlds when it comes to weed should certainly give this gal a try.

Users who want a strain that takes hold of them quickly will be highly pleased with Vader OG’s effects, as this bud will kick in without a second thought. Initially, it will be cerebral in nature, as euphoria reaches every corner of your mind and infuses joy alongside a stoney and spacey nature. Before long, your body will catch up with a super relaxing sedation that leaves you wanting only one thing - food. Munchies are super prevalent with Vader OG, so make sure to have snacks at the ready.

At the end of a long day full of stress and anxiety, the first thing people want to do is kick back and relax. However, mental issues can make this difficult, which is where Vader OG comes into play. Along with kicking sadness to the curb, users who deal with seizures, spasticity, and bodily pain can all rely on this bud to do them right. Even cases of insomnia can be handled fairly efficiently, as long as your dose is large enough without sending you over the edge of psycho activity.

THC Content

HIGHEST TEST 25%

STRAIN AVERAGE 22%

INDICA AVERAGE 12%

WIKILEAF AVERAGE 18%

WIKILEAF HIGHEST 35%

Growing this plant at home will require a bit of trial and error, but by all accounts, she should be fairly amicable. Indoor or outdoor cultivation will likely be just fine, but rumor has it that warmer climates will result in a higher yield. This hybrid only needs about 8 weeks to fully mature, and for the most part, is a great choice for all home growers.

If you’re able to withstand the dark side, give Vader OG a try the next time you’re ready to unwind after a long day. This bud is tasty enough for you to reach for it time after time, and her effects certainly aren’t anything to shake a stick at either.

Crossed with Strawberry Kush

Information from Wikileaf:

Strawberry Kush can tend to throw you for a loop if you aren’t careful, as its genetics, origin, and dominant effects can vary. In general, this strain comes as a 70/30 sativa-dominant hybrid that’s available by clone only. Her parents are often Strawberry Cough and OG Kush, but again this can vary based on the dispensary. Many people love the calming sensations from stronger indica strains, while those who end up with a sativa-dominant bud will feel alert and energetic.

With a mellow THC level that averages at 18%, Strawberry Kush is a great strain for first-time smokers. It brings a complex aroma of citrus and strawberry with notes of earthy pine lingering in your nose, while it offers a flavor profile that’s similar to a musky imitation strawberry taste. Nugs are super dense and covered in dark orange pistils with a fine dusting of light trichomes.

Those who smoke the indica version of Strawberry Kush love the calming body sensation that comes with its high. Users are functional and tend to choose this strain as an after-dinner treat, and some find that it can even help with arousal. The more sativa-dominant varieties of Strawberry Kush bring an alertness to one’s mental state, making it more of a daytime type of strain.

Whether you’re looking for indica or sativa effects, either version of Strawberry Kush will do the job when it comes to medicinal uses. It’s great for stress reduction and helps with depression, and can also take the edge off of body pain. Although it’s not super strong when it comes to THC, it’s strong enough that mild cramps, headaches, or soreness can dissipate with ease. Some users turn to the indica-dominant strain for help with insomnia as well.

THC Content

HIGHEST TEST 23%

STRAIN AVERAGE 21%

SATIVA AVERAGE 13%

WIKILEAF AVERAGE 18%

WIKILEAF HIGHEST 35%

An awesome strain for those who have limited growing space or minimal experience, Strawberry Kush will flower into compact little plants that are easy to maintain. They have a tendency to get rather branchy, especially when cultivated outside, so growers might want to use sea of green methods for better results. A short flowering time of 8 to 9 weeks produces a healthy yield that smells great.

New smokers may want to study up on their cannabis effects before smoking Strawberry Kush because depending on which type of strain they receive, their expectations could vary wildly. Whether it’s an indica experience or a sativa blend that gets you high, there’s no doubt you’ll love this strain’s smell, taste, and smooth high with awesome effects.

This is the cross from one of my UK mates.

The New by HSO – no longer available​

Information from HSO:

The New by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized Indica-dominant marijuana plant resulting from our best collaboration yet: Sherbinski x HSO. By crossing a Girl Scout Cookies with a Larry OG, we’ve created an amazing strain with gassy overtones and hints of cinnamon/Cookies. Smooth taste, high resin count, and strong couchlock effect ensure this debut collab is one of many not to be missed.

Our Debut Collaboration with Sherbinski

Gassy, intensely fragrant buds

The New, descended from the famous Girl Scout Cookies (Sherbs cut) and a selected Larry OG, is our first of many collaborations with Mario Guzman, aka Sherbinski, known worldwide for his passion for top-of-the-line marijuana.

The resulting hybrid is a stunning quality-oozing plant with above-average resin count that boasts buds wrapped in a delicious subtle gassy cinnamon aroma. A medium growth is recommended indoors, while outdoors the greenhouse and dry, warm, temperate, and Mediterranean climates are preferred.

Strong earthy flavor

A full-bodied, soothing effect, perfect for chilling

The New was first in Sherbinski's stabilization process. Her flavor is sweet and gassy with hints of cinnamon and petrol, and her crushing THC levels (28%) endow her with a sense-awakening hard-hitting buzz. In a nutshell, a top-of-the-line cannabis strain.

Perfect for chilling out and experiencing that nostalgic Cookies effect and taste. A cannabis jewel that is now available to everyone!

Feminized

Genotype 80% Indica / 20% Sativa

Cross Girl Scout Cookies x Larry OG

Suitable for Indoors and outdoors

Indoor flowering 65-70 days

Indoor yield 400-600 g/m2

Outdoor harvest time Mid-October

Outdoor yield 2500-3500 g/plant

Outdoor height 3-4 m

THC 28%

CBD 0.1%

THC/CBD ratio 280:1

Lemon Shrunk by HSO - no longer available​

Information from HSO:

Pineapple Skunk by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa/Indica regular cannabis strain and a new all-round Skunk hybrid. If you buy Pineapple Skunk cannabis seeds, you will discover a high-yielding, fast-flowering, vigorous marijuana plant that has been successfully stabilized.

A stable cross

A strain built on solid foundations

The origins of Pineapple Skunk have more than proven their personality: Big Bud and a selection of Skunks. This elegant aromatic plant that does particularly well in SOG and SCROG and requires just growth control when cultivated indoors. Outdoors, it responds best to temperate and Mediterranean climates as well as to the comfort of the greenhouse. Remember to use an anti-odour system if you want your plants to go unnoticed indoors.

Perfect balance

Each element in the right proportion

Pineapple Skunk has a telltale aroma of lemon, Skunk and fresh flowers. The flavor offers clear notes of ripe fruit, pine, lemon, Skunk and slightly hot spices. The powerful long-lasting effect is physically and cerebrally balanced. A Skunk hybrid worth discovering.

Genotype20% Sativa / 80% Indica

THC15%

CBD0.1%

Indoor flowering50–55 days

Indoor yield10–15+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield35–106+ oz/plant

Outdoor height3–10+ ft

VIPARSPECTRA 2023 KS5000 LED Grow Light 500W with Samsung LM301H Osram Diodes 6 Bars Grow Light, 4x4ft Coverage Full Spectrum Uniform PPFD Dimmable Daisy Chain Commercial Grow Lamp for Indoor Plants

About this item

LOWER OPERATION COST & MAXIMUM YIELDS:VIPARSPECTRA KS5000 LED grow light adopts the market-leading Samsung LM301H Diodes (3.10 μmol/J) & OSRAM 660nm Diodes, higher energy efficiency LEDs increase yield of crops and save operation cost. The top end components give the KS5000 an incredible performance. KS Series was designed for personal or commercial growers who want to optimize their grow space for the maximum crop yield while producing the highest quality crops.

FLEXIBLE DIMMING DAISY CHAIN: Dimming daisy chain feature is designed to connect up to 20pcs KS5000 grow lights for your commercial growing, horizontal, vertical farming, greenhouse planting pipeline cultivation, and hydroponics, etc. The dimmer allows you to dial in perfect PPFD for your plants at all stages of growth. For veg growth, we recommend 75% on the dimmer at a height of 26”. Finally, for flowering, we recommend 100% on the dimmer at a height of 13”.

OPTIMAL FULL-CYCLE SPECTRUM & EVEN PAR DISTRIBUTION: Consists of 3000K, 5000K and 660nm, which providing your plants with excellent spectrum, tailored for growing plants from germination, vegetative and flowering applications in indoor environments. KS5000 delivers the perfect PPFD for the best photosynthesis and growth, only consumes 500w perfect light for 4'x4′ coverage. Even intensity across your plants and larger than the competitive fixtures, which result in healthier, more balanced growth.

SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION & EASY INSTALLATION: KS5000 features a detachable power supply that can be mounted remotely on the side of a rack or on an adjacent wall to remove heat from your grow space. Large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks help you to achieve the ideal cooling system. Plug-and-play mounting system allows you to easily use.

TRULY BEST BACK FOR THE BUCK: We provide 36-Month US Local warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee. Professional guidance, friendly customer service and US local after-sales service provides you with a pleasant shopping experience and helps your plants grow better. Make sure you purchase authentic VIPARSPECTRA grow lights. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.

Top End KS5000 LED grow light that maximizes the grow space for higher crop yields and better quality

The New ViparSpectra KS5000 is our most advanced grow light. It is an LED bar fixture designed to provide an excellent spread of high-density light to a 4’x 4’ canopy. It features a state-of-the-art design and the best components on the market. We know the importance of uniform coverage and the perfect PPFD. With a well thought out design and the best components on the market, the performance and quality of the new KS5000 stand out from the competition. We believe it is the best grow light available for your 4’x 4’ grow tent. It also will help you to reach your growth potential!

Key Features

MAXIMUM YIELDS–KS5000 adopts Samsung LM301H Diodes(3.10 μmol/J and powerful and efficient Osram 660nm diodes. If you would like to grow the best plants, you need the best light!

IDEAL FOR ALL GROWTH STAGES– KS5000 provides optimal full spectrum by concentrating energy on wavelengths that are most beneficial for all indoor plants’ need, rapid plant response from seed to flower.

LARGER SIZE & UNIFORM PPFD– Larger frame on the KS5000 helps spread more light out to the edges and corners. We also concentrate the diodes toward the ends of each bar. Even intensity across your plants than other lights, which result in healthier, more balanced growth.

SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION– KS5000 features a detachable power supply that can be mounted remotely on the side of a rack or on an adjacent wall to remove heat from your grow space.

FLEXIBLE DIMMING DAISY CHAIN– Allow you to connect up to 20 KS5000 grow lights to your commercial growing, horizontal and vertical farming, greenhouse planting, hydroponics.

1688308452903.png

1688308699646.png

1688309145303.png

That's all folk's

Grow well my friends,
Tok..

Transition Day

My 4x4 is open for business. The @ViparSpectra KS5000 is hung at a distance on 28 inches and set at 50% power. The
@Herbies Seeds Apple Betty, Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse from their Desert pack and Small Potatoes Seeds Strawberry Frog – Vader OG x Strawberry Kush “Reg. and the last one is from a UK breeder I know, the strain will be The New x Pineapple Skunk have all taken residences under the KS5000. As of 1 July everyone's is under 18/6 light schedule.

They are currently still in solo cups for a little longer. All are now in the early vegetative stage and I will keep them there for about a month or so before changing to flower. I will decided in the next week wither I want to do SIP grows or a couple in @GeoPot 5- gallon fabric pots. I will be using @GeoFlora Nutrients on three of these and something else for the other two maybe.

Here are some current images from today.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Hash Hound

Three of the girls have been up potted two SIP and Two soil, and I should be able to up pot the last two today.
Not a lot of detail to give at this time, so here are some current images.

That's all folk's

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Looks like a great start Tok. Are you planning on putting something on top of your SIP? With my first SIP bucket I noticed that nothing grew in the top 2" of soil. Now I top the bucket with fabric/rocks/etc to keep the moisture up there and have noticed the roots are using that top 2" now. Have fun with the dessert mix, I have them in wk5 flower in RDWC now.

Morning @StoneOtter

I just noticed you are also doing a Sherbinski cross this grow. Cool, should be interesting.
I have enough seeds to play with, before I decided to make some seed if I like it.

Tok..
Oh, hehe, pardon my ignorance Tok but which one is a Sherbinski?
Enjoy all those cool genetics!
VIPARSPECTRA 2023 KS5000 LED Grow Light 500W with Samsung LM301H Osram Diodes 6 Bars Grow Light, 4x4ft Coverage Full Spectrum Uniform PPFD Dimmable Daisy Chain Commercial Grow Lamp for Indoor Plants

About this item

LOWER OPERATION COST & MAXIMUM YIELDS:VIPARSPECTRA KS5000 LED grow light adopts the market-leading Samsung LM301H Diodes (3.10 μmol/J) & OSRAM 660nm Diodes, higher energy efficiency LEDs increase yield of crops and save operation cost. The top end components give the KS5000 an incredible performance. KS Series was designed for personal or commercial growers who want to optimize their grow space for the maximum crop yield while producing the highest quality crops.

FLEXIBLE DIMMING DAISY CHAIN: Dimming daisy chain feature is designed to connect up to 20pcs KS5000 grow lights for your commercial growing, horizontal, vertical farming, greenhouse planting pipeline cultivation, and hydroponics, etc. The dimmer allows you to dial in perfect PPFD for your plants at all stages of growth. For veg growth, we recommend 75% on the dimmer at a height of 26”. Finally, for flowering, we recommend 100% on the dimmer at a height of 13”.

OPTIMAL FULL-CYCLE SPECTRUM & EVEN PAR DISTRIBUTION: Consists of 3000K, 5000K and 660nm, which providing your plants with excellent spectrum, tailored for growing plants from germination, vegetative and flowering applications in indoor environments. KS5000 delivers the perfect PPFD for the best photosynthesis and growth, only consumes 500w perfect light for 4'x4′ coverage. Even intensity across your plants and larger than the competitive fixtures, which result in healthier, more balanced growth.

SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION & EASY INSTALLATION: KS5000 features a detachable power supply that can be mounted remotely on the side of a rack or on an adjacent wall to remove heat from your grow space. Large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks help you to achieve the ideal cooling system. Plug-and-play mounting system allows you to easily use.

TRULY BEST BACK FOR THE BUCK: We provide 36-Month US Local warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee. Professional guidance, friendly customer service and US local after-sales service provides you with a pleasant shopping experience and helps your plants grow better. Make sure you purchase authentic VIPARSPECTRA grow lights. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.

Top End KS5000 LED grow light that maximizes the grow space for higher crop yields and better quality

The New ViparSpectra KS5000 is our most advanced grow light. It is an LED bar fixture designed to provide an excellent spread of high-density light to a 4’x 4’ canopy. It features a state-of-the-art design and the best components on the market. We know the importance of uniform coverage and the perfect PPFD. With a well thought out design and the best components on the market, the performance and quality of the new KS5000 stand out from the competition. We believe it is the best grow light available for your 4’x 4’ grow tent. It also will help you to reach your growth potential!

Key Features

MAXIMUM YIELDS–KS5000 adopts Samsung LM301H Diodes(3.10 μmol/J and powerful and efficient Osram 660nm diodes. If you would like to grow the best plants, you need the best light!

IDEAL FOR ALL GROWTH STAGES– KS5000 provides optimal full spectrum by concentrating energy on wavelengths that are most beneficial for all indoor plants’ need, rapid plant response from seed to flower.

LARGER SIZE & UNIFORM PPFD– Larger frame on the KS5000 helps spread more light out to the edges and corners. We also concentrate the diodes toward the ends of each bar. Even intensity across your plants than other lights, which result in healthier, more balanced growth.

SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION– KS5000 features a detachable power supply that can be mounted remotely on the side of a rack or on an adjacent wall to remove heat from your grow space.

FLEXIBLE DIMMING DAISY CHAIN– Allow you to connect up to 20 KS5000 grow lights to your commercial growing, horizontal and vertical farming, greenhouse planting, hydroponics.

1688308452903.png

1688308699646.png

1688309145303.png

That's all folk's

Grow well my friends,
Tok..
Fantastic that you're growing with the KS5000 Tok! Great light! Perfect for your tent!

Thanks for stopping by and the question @StoneOtter

The New was made by Sherbinski and HSO, and a friend of mind crossed it with Pineapple Skunk.

The New by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized Indica-dominant marijuana plant resulting from our best collaboration yet: Sherbinski x HSO. By crossing a Girl Scout Cookies with a Larry OG, we’ve created an amazing strain with gassy overtones and hints of cinnamon/Cookies. Smooth taste, high resin count, and strong couchlock effect ensure this debut collab is one of many not to be missed.

Our Debut Collaboration with Sherbinski

Gassy, intensely fragrant buds

The New, descended from the famous Girl Scout Cookies (Sherbs cut) and a selected Larry OG, is our first of many collaborations with Mario Guzman, aka Sherbinski, known worldwide for his passion for top-of-the-line marijuana.

The resulting hybrid is a stunning quality-oozing plant with above-average resin count that boasts buds wrapped in a delicious subtle gassy cinnamon aroma. A medium growth is recommended indoors, while outdoors the greenhouse and dry, warm, temperate, and Mediterranean climates are preferred.

Strong earthy flavor

A full-bodied, soothing effect, perfect for chilling

The New was first in Sherbinski's stabilization process. Her flavor is sweet and gassy with hints of cinnamon and petrol, and her crushing THC levels (28%) endow her with a sense-awakening hard-hitting buzz. In a nutshell, a top-of-the-line cannabis strain.

Perfect for chilling out and experiencing that nostalgic Cookies effect and taste. A cannabis jewel that is now available to everyone!

Feminized

Genotype 80% Indica / 20% Sativa

Cross Girl Scout Cookies x Larry OG

Suitable for Indoors and outdoors

Indoor flowering 65-70 days

Indoor yield 400-600 g/m2

Outdoor harvest time Mid-October

Outdoor yield 2500-3500 g/plant

Outdoor height 3-4 m

THC 28%

CBD 0.1%

THC/CBD ratio 280:1

Hope this helps.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..

It's that time again,

All the girls are doing great and loving the rays they are receiving from the @ViparSpectra KS5000. So far as nutrients go, they have only received 1 cup @GeoFlora Nutrients at the beginning of the month mixed into the soil and will receive their first feeding around the 14th of the month. The feeding schedule will be one cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients per pot every two weeks. @Herbies Seeds Desert pack is coming along nicely with no issues to speak of.

Sorry I missed up labeling the images.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom