Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

EVERYBODY TOPPED NOW AND VEGGING UP A STORM UPDATE

It's a Good Morning here everyone!

The eclipse yesterday was fun! We sat on the deck at 60f 15.5c, not too shabby! Our special cone of choice was LC-18 from @Table Mountain Sativa Co ! Man what a fun daytime toke! We talked and laughed and enjoyed the eclipse in a big way! Peepers and songbirds joined us along with mosquitos and all the dusk bugs and critters! It got dusk here not dark.

Anyway, my ladies from @Herbies Seeds have been at work and doing well! Finally the cabbage of a plant Banana Pudding grew enough to clip tips so topping is complete on all 4!

Banana Pudding

Banana Pudding has a rogue part to her! One branch is wanting to grow multiple tips everywhere it seems. I tried to leave a couple strong ones. We'll see. I'm trying to keep her branching low to get the tips growing more.

The Apple Bettys are conforming well and needed little from me. I see my 5 days between cal/mag has left them both with a hint of a tell of mag def. I went to a 3 day stay between shots to the rez. The others seem perfectly happy as is.

Mango Mousse looks very happy! Just letting her go!.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Shaping up nicely Stone! :Rasta:
Now we wait...
looking super duper Otter
Thanks Carmen, so no change in DLI yet though the DLI chart says it's time to raise it. I felt since I cut them back so severely they could use some chill time. I think any day now I can start the next level of brightness.
The training is coming along great, even with the Banana Pudding weirdness!
Thanks! She the one this grow! Always one! It's good I know who it is and I can work with/around things.
Nice training on those plants. 🍋
Thanks Keith! This is the fun part!
Nice plant torture right there buddy!!! Good job!! 😎✌️
They will conform! Hehe, thanks Scottay!
Looking great MrO.
Such good color.
Glad you are still enjoying the LC-18. That's probably the one I would have chosen to watch an eclipse.
Have a super day.
Hey Matt, we enjoyed it along with the eclipse very much! I didn't want to stop hitting the cone so I just didn't! We shot the shit and laughed and got super Zooted! The rest of the day was wonderful because there was no letdown to it whatsoever! Later I cooked a nice dinner and we enjoyed our regular evening together like we didn't get balls out tripping blitzed earlier! That's the shizz!

I felt since I cut them back so severely they could use some chill time. I think any day now I can start the next level of brightness.
I wondered about this. I thought that without many solar panels post snip, the plant might find a raised level of DLI a bit overpowering. Any day, as you say. Lovely to watch the transformation as you work your magic.

I wondered about this. I thought that without many solar panels post snip, the plant might find a raised level of DLI a bit overpowering. Any day, as you say. Lovely to watch the transformation as you work your magic.

Exactly! Yep, I made a little mag def but they're almost back on track. When it's better in a day or two I'll drop the lights a smidge. Most of them are picking up fast now! One straggler, there always is. that's ok. The mission is to get them all in a good place in time.

That is some pretty wild training looks Good !
Thanks Smokes! It's a @Light Addict technique that I noticed a couple of friends using so I thought I'd give it a try. @Gee and @Keffka were having such good grows using it I had to join in!

Looking good, Stone!
I missed the cabbage part, but I'll be here for the rest of the show...👍

Looking good, Stone!
I missed the cabbage part, but I'll be here for the rest of the show...👍
That Banana Pudding, aka cabbage head, :love: is in charge of the whole timing thing! She's an interesting plant! One of her branches is looking whorley! I like to breed with these. So far my small experience with them(one) says big yields and high highs. I have some Cherries DubeLee Pollen from last fall, maybe it's still good. Let's see this one go!
Looking good there @StoneOtter !
I Love My Girls... :smokin:
Thanks BudMan! Moly! It's been since Tuesday since I showed pics! They've grown in 4 days! Back after lights come on!

SWEET @Herbies Seeds PLANTS THAT GO BOOM UPDATE!

Hi everyone, I opened the tent today and gasped when I saw how they grew overnight! I'd say they have all caught on and I need to be on my toes training!

Some things are happening, first is my 5 day then 3 day between cal/mag isn't cutting it. They look on the marginal side of wanting mag so I'm changing again to every other day 4 ml in the rez. for a while. Maybe that's the number, we'll see.

Another thing is this Banana Pudding! She's an incredible plant! An incredibly weird plant! In a good way! See her branches at 9 o'clock and 1 o'clock? They're growing like they should. A node where it belongs, the topped area has two shoots developing, very nice and workable. Now look at the 5 o'clock branch! Shoots everywhere! That whole branch is showing the triple part of her. She's a giver! I have to figure her out! I think I have.

Before some defloration

After defoliation

The rest of these fine green gals are perking along pretty well too.

Let's look at the Apple Bettys next. They both could get flipped today far as I can see. 8 colas nice and level, The one I didn't cut the wrong cola off anyway:scratchinghead: . I'd like to see them a little greener. They got light waiting for their mag i think, let's watch this week for that.

The Apple Bettys

That leaves us with a beauty of a plant in this Mango Mousse! She too has a weird part of her (plants are like us) One of her main branch sides where two should terminate the end has a FIM and 4 came out! Early topping made me do it I think. Not much to top, I may have even taken my fingertip and gave it a pull if I couldn't get the scizzy in there. Anyway she's an exciting emergence of arms, more than expected again!

Mango Mousse

The light got stronger by simply letting them grow into it. They're all doing well now and a level up on light will be on order very soon!

Today

It's getting more springlike every day!
Makes me want to get out and play!
Let's do that, what do you say?
Alright time to wash some buckets!
Some water and a brush!
Until there's no more yuckyts!
Later

Back
Top Bottom