White Widow - Seedsman
Frisian Dew - Seedsman
Genetic Makeup: Hybrids
------------------
Pot Size: In the ground
How Many Plants: 4
Environment: Outdoor
Stage: Full Season Grow
Medium: 1 bag FFOF , 2 bags FFCL & 1 cf of perlite into Mother Earth (each plant)
Lights: Sunlight from Father Sky
Nutrients: GeoFlora Nutrients, Chicken Soup for the Soil, Terpinator, Sweet Candy.
------------------

Hello Everyone! :thumb:
I just started to germinate 4 seeds today. I'm using the wet paper towel method to germ, then into my starter tray. As you can see, above, I've decided to try 2 rare, pure land race sativas from one of our sponsors: Table Mountain Sativa Company. From everything I'm reading, I'm going to love the "clear headed high" without the stoned feeling.

Hey @StoneOtter , @Gee64 , please feel free to watch, join, and hopefully share any advice on growing these, if you want. Also, I'm giving a shout out to @Tokin Roll @OGpapa @NickHardy @jmrl @CaptainLucky and of course my good friend @Bill284 ... please feel free to join in. And I'm sure I forgot others I know here, so please forgive me and feel free to join in as I'm really looking forward to this season's grow.

Pics coming soon,
I Love My Girls... :smokin:

2 Strains:
RVDV - Table Mountain Sativa Company
Wild Lady - Table Mountain Sativa Company
Genetic Makeup: Rare South African Landrace Sativas

2 Strains:
White Widow - Seedsman
Frisian Dew - Seedsman
------------------
Medium: 1 bag FFOF , 2 bags FFCL & 1 cf of perlite into Mother Earth (each plant)
Nutrients: GeoFlora Nutrients, Chicken Soup for the Soil, Terpinator, Sweet Candy.
------------------

I just started to germinate 4 seeds today. I'm using the wet paper towel method to germ, then into my starter tray. As you can see, above, I've decided to try 2 rare, pure land race sativas from one of our sponsors: Table Mountain Sativa Company. From everything I'm reading, I'm going to love the "clear headed high" without the stoned feeling.

Hey @StoneOtter , @Gee64 , please feel free to watch, join, and hopefully share any advice on growing these, if you want. Also, I'm giving a shout out to @Tokin Roll @OGpapa @NickHardy @jmrl @CaptainLucky and of course my good friend @Bill284 ... please feel free to join in. And I'm sure I forgot others I know here, so please forgive me and feel free to join in as I'm really looking forward to this season's grow.

Pics coming soon,
Thanks for the tag n I’m gonna be sitting 🪑 in back with the problem kids but along for the duration. I’m very interested in this clear headed high myself. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

2 Strains:
RVDV - Table Mountain Sativa Company
Wild Lady - Table Mountain Sativa Company
Genetic Makeup: Rare South African Landrace Sativas

2 Strains:
White Widow - Seedsman
Frisian Dew - Seedsman
------------------
------------------

Pics coming soon,
Woohoo:woohoo:
It's going to be a banner year buddy, I have a good feeling this time. :thumb:
Record harvests all round. :yahoo:
I'm in.
Hope your enjoying your weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Great lineup👍. This should be fun. I've always been curious about Chicken Soup for the Soil.
Thanx @Gee64 :thanks:
I'm kinda proud of the lineup too. I've tried my best to choose cultivars that can stand up to the very hot summers here in SoCal. At 1st I was going to only go with ones I've grown in the past... Then I found the Rare Landrace Sativas from Table Mountain and had to jump in with them. In the end, I'm only growing 1 girl that I've grown before, the White Widow. She's a very hearty plant.

As for the Chicken Soup for the Soil... Yeah, I'm very curious too. It looks very promising and all the inputs are great, so I've got good hopes about this one. On a side note that's relevant, I worked with my local Hydro Shop to get him to sell it in his store. He was intrigued with the product and agreed. Makes me feel good to support my local mom & pop whenever I can.

Thanks for the tag n I’m gonna be sitting 🪑 in back with the problem kids but along for the duration. I’m very interested in this clear headed high myself. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:
U R welcome @CaptainLucky :welcome:
As I've said before, I'm finding the whole idea of a "clearheaded high" to be very intriguing. And you can sit wherever you like... :laugh: It's all good.

Woohoo:woohoo:
It's going to be a banner year buddy, I have a good feeling this time. :thumb:
Record harvests all round. :yahoo:
I'm in.
Hope your enjoying your weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Welcome @Bill284 :welcome:
You know? I've been getting the very same vibes. So many of my friends are saying the very same things about my garden this year too. My intentions are much clearer this season, and I'm committed to doing my level best. Happy you're here for the ride. :thumb:

Welcome @Bill284 :welcome:
You know? I've been getting the very same vibes. So many of my friends are saying the very same things about my garden this year too. My intentions are much clearer this season, and I'm committed to doing my level best. Happy you're here for the ride. :thumb:
A good plan and preparation are always rewarded. :thumb:
I think it's going to be hot af this summer so be prepared ;)
Looking forward to a great grow. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

All the beans have popped now! Yippee! :yahoo:
Here's Miss "Wild Lady":

Here's Miss "RVDV":

And here's all 4 of my baby girls in their sprouting tray:

Like a bonehead, I didn't get a pic of Miss "Frisian Dew", sorry people. This is because I thought she hadn't popped yet, so I put my ph back in my pocket. After closer examination, I saw the tiny root popping and put her in the tray too; totally spacing on taking a pic. Don't you just love "short term memory loss"? One small thing I put up with, as my medication:yummy: is far too vital for me to not be on it. I love growing my own meds!:yahoo::yummy::yahoo:

I am going to follow along if that's cool with you CBD BudMan. I looks to be a great grow. :popcorn: :popcorn:🍋
Hello @KeithLemon ,
Yes, by all means... :welcome: . Happy to have you along for the ride... Thank you for dropping by. :thanks:

A nice selection of strains underway, looking forward to it. The landrace sativas sound great!
Hello there @Stunger , long time no see! That's mostly my fault though... :rofl:
Welcome :welcome: to my little grow:yummy: Thank you for stopping by... :thanks:

I must apologize...:sorry: I didn't know that @Table Mountain Sativa Co had a tag, so I never tagged him into my grow.

Hello @Table Mountain Sativa Co ,
Thank you for your continued help via E-mail. So that the rest of us can be up to speed on things, I'm sharing our most recent E-mail here:
--------------------------------------------

Hello again Matt,

I’ll be growing the RVDV and Wild Lady this season along side 2 others from other sources, as I only have space for 4 plants. I start in small cups, moving to small pots, then into the ground.

Some Q’s:

For “Wild Lady”: What is the height potential when grown in the ground, without any pruning of any kind?
Is “Wild Lady” a light feeder, heavy feeder, or somewhere in the middle?

For “RVDV”: What is the height potential when grown in the ground, without any pruning of any kind?
Is “RVDV” a light feeder, heavy feeder, or somewhere in the middle?
Also, how many grams can be anticipated from “RVDV" when grown outdoors in the ground?
And do you have a recommended “Harvest Window” for “RVDV”?

I love the “Harvest Window” info you have on your site for the “Wild Lady”. That really helps!

Thank you so much for everything, and I’m looking forward to this grow.

- - - - - -

Thanks for getting in touch @CBD BudMan .

The Wild Lady gets pretty big. Without pruning she can get to 14 feet high in the ground. I would suggest fimming or topping her to create a Bush and not a tree. I usually FIM once I have 10 nodes (10 sets of branches. That gives me 20 branches plus whatever the FIM gives. Usually 4 or 5 extra branches.
If you prepare a rich soil with lots of compost and bonemeal, then a couple of top dressings with worn castings is usually enough. I don't grow with synthetic nutes so, I can't give you an exact answer.

RVDV
She can also get huge in the ground but probably expect 10 to 12 feet. Also recommend topping or fimming if you have height restrictions.
Same thing as for wild lady with regards to feeding. Good rich soil and some warm castings and, bonemeal a couple of times during the grow.
Yield for RVDV depends on a lot of things, especially light. If she gets great sun. You could expect 600g plus. Maybe closer to 700 or 800. My best was a kg.
I harvest all my Sativa when there are about 80% milky trichomes. That's my sweet spot. You can play around and harvest some at 80% cloudy and some more a couple of weeks later when there is more amber. That will help you decide which is your preference.
Will you journal your grow on 420 mag?
Please tag me if you do so I can follow along and assist if you have any questions.
Have a great week and chat soon.
--------------------------------------------

When it comes to seed companies, you @Table Mountain Sativa Co are a rare bird indeed. The personal touch is quite refreshing. Thank you. :thanks:

Please make yourself at home here to watch, and I'm honored to receive any assistance that you're willing to provide. I only hope I can do justice to your fine genetics here. I'm very excited to grow these and see what I can learn in the process.

Back
Top Bottom