Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

She popped up mid winter. When I was taking the soil out of the barrels to get them downstairs, I dug her up and popped her into a small tent. She is about done now, throwing the occasional pistil. The Mrs loves the smell of weed so she said to leave it in the room. Haha. I'll chop her in a few days. She was already a couple weeks into flower when I moved her and tried to make some sort of canopy.

Oh Holly's Harvest :drool: I am loving my little bit of a stash! It's fine weed this. Your view is stunning chom, and it's a relief and a joy to see the plants!

Great view! And all that scenery too! Glad your all moved in. Moving sucks but its great when its over. I guess the only thing left now is for all of us to hop on a jet and come chill on that awesome deck! It does need a privacy hedge though😉

A tall lanky sticky branchy one.

Thanks man. It's got some massive vine growing on it. I was considering training a Malawi into a hedge but with the lights on in the room at night, I'll be too freaked out when they flower. But in the meantime my breeders are there enjoying some fresh air and sunlight. Hopefully tent today or tomorrow.
I recon South Africa is a pretty affordable destination if you got dollars or euros or similar.

The mountain is looking glorious today.
This is my back gate view. Access onto the mountain.
20231010_092926.jpg

Here are some of the little ones loving the sun
20231010_093509.jpg
20231010_093503.jpg

Ill need to get them into bigger pots soon. I was also going to set up the tent today but , I decided to just carry on living my life.
And this will be where I'm going to plant.
I'll need to clear the plants and cut some trees down but, that will only be in a couple of months. So unfortunately unlikely I'm going to have trees this summer. Definitely next .
20231010_093450.jpg

Sun's out. Have a wonderful day

20231010_092926.jpg

20231010_093509.jpg
20231010_093503.jpg

Ill need to get them into bigger pots soon. I was also going to set up the tent today but , I decided to just carry on living my life.
I'll need to clear the plants and cut some trees down but, that will only be in a couple of months. So unfortunately unlikely I'm going to have trees this summer. Definitely next .
20231010_093450.jpg

That's a very nice spot you found yourself chom 😍

Yeah I would enjoy getting into that garden and sorting it out.

I got up to date with the fact that there is a cricket world cup being played at the same time as the rugby world cup. I enjoy ODIs and it looks like the Proteas have a chance! Time for me to pay attention.

The sun is grand and the wind has dropped ever so slightly. Magic! Have a fantastic afternoon.

20231010_092926.jpg

20231010_093509.jpg
20231010_093503.jpg

20231010_093450.jpg

Beautiful view Amigo and looking 👀 like you’re off to great start 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

Haha. I'll get to the tent this week. I wasnt in a ghetto before but it wasn't like this place. Before was busy and loud and dusty with the only wildlife being these siff street pigoens that are missing toes from sitting on electric fences. Yuck.
Here it's quiet, Except for a flock of Guinea fowl that make a racket in the morning and evening. Lots of other birds too. Will plant some bushes to attract some chameleons soon too.
We had two and a half rooms before and now 6 with a massive garage type room under the house and a cottage. So enough space for the critters and we don't have to be on top of eachother all the time.

It's heaven. My plants have been neglected but growing is in my blood so I'll get back to it in no time. Hopefully I can get that spot cleared in the next month or two. I'll put the little ladies into 20 liter pots until I can put them in the ground.
It's these days after the wind that make me never want to live in another town.
Cape town in the most beautiful city I have ever seen. Everywhere you look there is something beautiful.

20231010_092926.jpg

20231010_093509.jpg
20231010_093503.jpg

20231010_093450.jpg

Dude, your spot is straight fire! Ever consider Airbnb-ing it? Think of all the green you'd make! 😂 But for real, super jelly of that view.

Great view! And all that scenery too! Glad your all moved in. Moving sucks but its great when its over. I guess the only thing left now is for all of us to hop on a jet and come chill on that awesome deck! It does need a privacy hedge though😉

A tall lanky sticky branchy one.
Gee64, dude, you always have a way with words. One day we should do a joint session on that balcony, just saying!

Haha. I'll get to the tent this week. I wasnt in a ghetto before but it wasn't like this place. Before was busy and loud and dusty with the only wildlife being these siff street pigoens that are missing toes from sitting on electric fences. Yuck.
Here it's quiet, Except for a flock of Guinea fowl that make a racket in the morning and evening. Lots of other birds too. Will plant some bushes to attract some chameleons soon too.
We had two and a half rooms before and now 6 with a massive garage type room under the house and a cottage. So enough space for the critters and we don't have to be on top of eachother all the time.

It's heaven. My plants have been neglected but growing is in my blood so I'll get back to it in no time. Hopefully I can get that spot cleared in the next month or two. I'll put the little ladies into 20 liter pots until I can put them in the ground.
It's these days after the wind that make me never want to live in another town.
Cape town in the most beautiful city I have ever seen. Everywhere you look there is something beautiful.
Truth.
Gee64, dude, you always have a way with words. One day we should do a joint session on that balcony, just saying!
Too right.
lol Im in! Carmen, Start. The. Car!, we will Storm Matts new digs! Flight lands at 5.
Yeah baby!

Yeah pull in. I've just sparked a little guy. Kids are "washing" my car. Mrs is about to get on a plane back from the bush.
If you give me a little notice I'll get a braai ready.
Just gotta help me unpack but I'm sure you guys don't mind that?

Yeah pull in. I've just sparked a little guy. Kids are "washing" my car. Mrs is about to get on a plane back from the bush.
If you give me a little notice I'll get a braai ready.
Just gotta help me unpack but I'm sure you guys don't mind that?
Dude!

Back
Top Bottom