Got Sativa? I Do! Table Mountains; Wild Lady, LC-18, Iklwa & RVDV

kicking out nanners everywhere!
:nervous-guy:

In my experience, it's a losing battle at that point. A few nanners on the lower growth can be controlled, but if they're breaking out all over, you're screwed - can't turn it around.

Dayum.

You can buy a little time if you can pick 'em off every day, but ... it'll be relentless.

I was going to edit my last post and label but I can't edit it seems, maybe there is a tie limit to edit...?

I chopped my monster BCP last night! 😢 Right into a garbage bag and into the freezer. As I was packing her up I saw the nanner problem was even worse than I thought! Being so tall, it was hard to get a good look at her, I had to get up on a chair! I hope there was no pollen in those nanners.....

Adding pics from above so I can label them.

Fluxes

Legs shaved

Bungee cord tie down! 😂 😂 😂

Back building

Wild Lady

LC - 18

4 Sativas! Back left is LC-18, back right is one of Morgiles (I suck and did not label this one!) Front left is Wild Lady and the last is Deadly Sativa

Pupil Magoo

The Gang

BCP RIP

Thanks Gray!

I suck at journaling lately, too much shit going on. The girls have not had the best conditions but mostly just low RH which I hope to fix today. The gosh darn timers have been a pain but again probably my fault. I had electrical issues, had to remove a couple GFIs and tear down the tent, blah blah blah. I suck but don’t fret, I don’t suck that bad!

Im ready to harvest a beautiful Sugarcane. She has the most amazing scents. I was removing some leaves and the smell was like fresh squeezed OJ.

Update pic on my flux and on to my BEAUTIFUL SATIVAS!

The LC18 is a beast! Pics don’t do her justice. There will be many massive spears in the end. Buds are small with very short pistils do I suspect it’s going to take a while.

Wild Lady is just that! She is and has been a little pale from the start and she is very spindly/wispy. The way she naturally spread out is leaving lots of space for buds, which took like 5 weeks to start, so I think she will fill in great but know lots of support will be needed with here.

RVDV and IKLWA are both very small and will yield less than a zip each which is likely due to my soil having little to no energy when I started them. Still, I’m looking forward to those 2 zips !

Wild Lady

LC18

LC18

Fluxes looking good 👍
Just remember to tether ends far away enough from tips, just so they can always turn and face light source. Also always take off the fan leaf that is from the under over node, the one sitting on top overshadowing previous side sitting nodes you want to grow out.
Flux on my friend 💪

Thank you kind sir! Even though I have a good grasp on training and this flux thing, I appreciate any and all heads ups/tips! I’ve been tip spreading for years thanks to you!

My Sugarcane #1 is so floppy but I’m thinking close to 2 weeks left so I jammed her in a tomato cage! I lost a few small branches in the process but it was worth it! She frosty! I love her scents. The samples are drying low and slow in the fridge.

I'm glad to be back at the Mag! After a long break from growing indoors, I'm back baby! I'm super happy to be sharing 4 beautiful ladies, who amongst a bunch of awesome other gals, these really stand out and are getting me fired up!

They are from the Table Mountain Sativa Co.

More on my set up and other gals soon.....

The Wild Lady ( Kosi bay area) originally collected 1948

LC-18 ( x of two epic landraces from opposite sides of the province. Parents collected originally in 1940s

Iklwa which is the Zulu word for the short Zulu spear. Comes from inland Natal. Likely the same genetics the Zulu warriors smoked. Neat hey? Origionally collected 1947

RVDV (Drakensberg around Cathedral Peak area. Originally collected 1951

Love the list/genes of the beans. I’m a Sativa man myself! Any chance you could direct me to where I can purchase some of these? I can’t find Table Mountain Sativa Co.

I see a bail of promix frozen out on the deck. :rofl:
It's going to be difficult to up pot.;)
I used promix at first but switched to coco, I really like it.
Gardens are amazing Amigo. :thumb:
Hope your having a great day.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hey @Bill284 . I’m lazy 😂. Any thoughts on the best place to go to read about how to grow our fav. herb in coco? Tia

Back
Top Bottom