Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Hi Tra dear, moss on my backside lately. I'm getting ready to mix a batch of soil this week or next. Got a bunch of awesome @Herbies Seeds to get moist soon after! Some @Table Mountain Sativa Co seeds too!

Fall nearly did me in man! What a year! No more tent then outdoor harvests consecutively! Nope! Had a good grow considering it rained almost every day all summer!

I trimmed for weeks and I'm still high! :p Next year I'm getting the kids involved! maybe get the smoker going for pulled pork sandwiches! Yeah! I have to get to planning a trim party! This solo dog thing is getting old!
I'll come help next fall!

It's above freezing for the first time in a while today and I'm InTheShed 👁️👁️ having a joint of Sky Muffin (red sky x runtz muffin) and a cigar. The Sky Muffin is outstanding in that the bud was pure crystal and tasted sweet and on the cherry side of things. Very loud! I haven't had a chance to get up and do anything. That's ok by me, it gives me the rest of the afternoon to fix this sentence. :rofl: Mmmm it's chai tea today. Yum! I hope everyone is having a great day!

It's above freezing for the first time in a while today and I'm InTheShed 👁️👁️ having a joint of Sky Muffin (red sky x runtz muffin) and a cigar. The Sky Muffin is outstanding in that the bud was pure crystal and tasted sweet and on the cherry side of things. Very loud! I haven't had a chance to get up and do anything. That's ok by me, it gives me the rest of the afternoon to fix this sentence. :rofl: Mmmm it's chai tea today. Yum! I hope everyone is having a great day!
Sounds nice! :ganjamon:

You can be me any time Otter! :high-five:
I finally found a way to get a smoke in and be home. My old haunt of a cigar shop in New Hampshire is way to much of a political madhouse to visit these days. :eek: Always was a place to talk politics (not me so much until ~2020) but todays mindset is too alt fact. I can't listen to it. Also they open carry guns there sometimes. Though I am all for proper firearm ownership, I'm not a fan of that.
It's a pleasure to be InTheShed for a bit enjoying a peaceful puff and a read. Thank you friend!
It is wet and drizzling this side of the state. Good thing everything is melting have a great afternoon, Stone. I think I am going to fire up now.
It rained pretty hard all night and is 38 now and dry so it's pretty nice today.
Sounds nice! :ganjamon:
Mmmm that Sky Muffin was a treat! I really like a tasty elevation in the afternoon! They all make me high but not all have that special taste and feel. This one has it!
Sounds nice and cool. We are hitting 35 to 37 degrees C this week.
Strap on the swim suit and get some water on ya Matt! Do you have any river swimming? What's your day at the beach look like?

Highya SO,

Weather is nice up here today. We went out yesterday in the snow. Got pretty messy before back home. I don't think we got any rain (a good thing). Still have a couple inches of snow on the ground. 35 degrees and forcast to be 42. Easy on the woodpile!! Been hibernating mostly, waiting for time to start spring seedlings again! I hope you've been well. Happy Smokin'

We have a whole pile of awesome beaches here. Also there is a quarry on the mountain that's filled with water.
We usually head down to the beach at about 7 in the morning on Sundays. The kids can swim and play in the water and the dog can meet other dogs and play. Then home at about 10ish or before the sun gets too intense.
Will probably put a pool in next year. Have an awesome weekend cool people

Highya SO,

Weather is nice up here today. We went out yesterday in the snow. Got pretty messy before back home. I don't think we got any rain (a good thing). Still have a couple inches of snow on the ground. 35 degrees and forcast to be 42. Easy on the woodpile!! Been hibernating mostly, waiting for time to start spring seedlings again! I hope you've been well. Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode! I saw you were getting something while I was in fog and rain. Rain today too. We're almost down to lawn again, makes me want turn my holes! We're in a good pattern so far. Yep, easy on the stack of pellets! I'm about to amend my soil for indoors. Give Daffy a pat from me. Groundhog day is Feb 2nd!

You living the Good life Otter good to take some Time Out and enjoy ! 65F here today but rain coming .
I do have a wonderful life Smokes! As long as I remember to enjoy it! 65 is luxurious this time of year here. It's 36 and rain today and I'll take it! Time out's almost over! I'm getting itchy to grow some weed!
Also there is a quarry on the mountain that's filled with water.
We have a whole pile of awesome beaches here. Also there is a quarry on the mountain that's filled with water.
We usually head down to the beach at about 7 in the morning on Sundays. The kids can swim and play in the water and the dog can meet other dogs and play. Then home at about 10ish or before the sun gets too intense.
Will probably put a pool in next year. Have an awesome weekend cool people
That'll be sweet! Get em in the ocean, then desalt em in the pool. We have an above ground pool that we enjoy. It was nice to coral the kids and their friends there when they were young! Love the sound of kids having fun!

Hey Otter was just thinking , did you ever get the OK to tell us about the New Lights you were running last grow ??
I did Smokes. They're @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro's! After this inaugural grow I can say they're some of my favorite lights! I can't wait to fire them up for the next grow! The review: ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro LED Review
I'm not sure they're offering it as their site lists a XS2500 Pro with 250 watts vs 300 on mine. A small difference I think. It's a great even light spread throughout the footprint!

Thanks Man I guess my memory failed me again LOL I do remember you talking about the lights now WOW getting/being old sucks .. :smokin:
I can attest to that! :)
My guess is that it's the same light with a different valued knob for changing light power steps. Max power is probable a X% less making it 250 watts instead of 300. Making it last longer. I'm curious if it's the same ballast. Bet a buck it's with the change I mentioned or similar.

I can attest to that! :)
My guess is that it's the same light with a different valued knob for changing light power steps. Max power is probable a X% less making it 250 watts instead of 300. Making it last longer. I'm curious if it's the same ballast. Bet a buck it's with the change I mentioned or similar.
Stone, did you get to run your XS3000 at 100%? If yes, at what distance from the canopy?

I've never seen a need to go above 80 percent.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm just being a wimp or whether others might be doing something similar.

Stone, did you get to run your XS3000 at 100%? If yes, at what distance from the canopy?

I've never seen a need to go above 80 percent.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm just being a wimp or whether others might be doing something similar.
I did. Ran 100% for most of flower. Look at your plant and mine. Yours are better looking in my opinion. Mine did well, have good frosty big buds but I have to wonder if the light went overboard. I ran them about a foot or 14 inches above I think.
I'll run em 100% again but higher in the tent next time.

I have/had a convoluted and wrong opinion of DLI and I'm changing that now! DLI is real. I ran it over backed up and ran it over again that grow!

Growing in a 40 x 40 inch tent 4 plants with 185 watts. Those 4 all grew awesome big frosty colas of buds! The Nextlight Core. Not a lot of watts but plenty of DLI.
So do what you must, I think you're using good judgement so far. :passitleft:
Happy Saturday

RED FACED UPDATE

Hi everyone, embarrassingly I forgot to invite everyone to my new @Herbies Seeds Dessert grow! It's just getting to the good parts now and I'd love to see you there! It'll be SIP'n in LOS under @ViparSpectra light. So if you haven't been over please do!

Back
Top Bottom