Zephyrs Cherry 18 Grow

Ok It has been about a week since my last update. I think the Stretch is slowing down. Her Little budlets are growing well each day. Latley I have been watering about every 2 days of about 2-3 quarts of water. I feel like pretty soon I might have to water her Everyday! So yesterday for shits and giggles I broke out the measuring tape to her. She is right at 25 inches wide and 8 inches high from the bottom of the screen to the top of the canopy!!

Day 18 of Flower: Cherry 18
20220218_105455.jpg
20220218_105424.jpg
20220218_105648.jpg
20220218_105552.jpg
20220218_105805.jpg
20220218_105829.jpg

Really nice job on that canopy. She looks ready to rock!

Really nice job on that canopy. She looks ready to rock!
Thanks Much @LKABudMan! Yeah, I think I have her canopy where I originally planned it in my mind. I could of tied down a couple more times before the flip. But oh well, I am my worst critic LOL. :rollit:

Thanks @BakedARea :). I gotta give You and @Regrowth Thanks again for convincing me to let her veg another 10 days longer, It definitely helped :ganjamon:
Yeah man! You easily got more tops with that decision. Just keep that lower growth in check. I wasted a lot of nutrients and probably yield with lots of larfy lower buds. I'm hopeful this next run, I'll be able to get a little savage with my pruning. LOL

Another little update. I'm approaching 2 months of vegative state. She is filling out nicely. But the freaking fungas knats came back, Again.

So I did a Skeeter Dunks drench a couple days ago. Then today I did a heavy dusting of diatomaceous earth on top of the soil. And then I Watched all the flies crawl around like they were on Fire! That was kinda satisfying LOL. I will be flipping to 12/12 in a couple days. As she is Ready already, I feel!!

Oh And Note Too Self: Do Not Accidentally Spill Dry Diatomaceous Earth On Running Fan!!!! LMAO!! I really did that. It had looked like it snowed over my plant And my Face. LOL, Dumb Stoner move:rollit:
20220125_134025.jpg
20220125_133842.jpg
20220125_133717.jpg
20220125_133643.jpg
20220125_133608.jpg
20220125_133600.jpg
Fungus gnats have a 10 day life cycle. Sometimes I have to give a dose a couple of times(10 days apart) in a row to really get to them.
"There's Breaking News On The Cherry 18 Front"

So this evening i decided to Swap out my ??-1000 with a ??-4000. It's a non-sponsored light so it shall remain nameless. Now Ya'll might ask "why not use it from the get go"? Answer is because i didn't want Veg. to get too large in a small space. Also cause I didn't think it would fit, size wise.

So this was born under a xx-1000 for the first 8 weeks. Now this xx-4000 is pulling 450+ watts from the wall!! the xx-1000 was only 100+ plus watts. Pre flower stretch just might get Freaky Like here now! :headbanger: I only have the 4000 model running at about 50% power for now. As i don't want to blaze her too hot too fast. Here's a pic of the light Tags on them. Just trying to show the light intensity upgrade!:bongrip::Rasta::lot-o-toke:
Woof! I bet the new Light made a difference!

Awesome LOS grow Zephyrs! I've been wanting to try some Crockets genetics!

Fungus gnats have a 10 day life cycle. Sometimes I have to give a dose a couple of times(10 days apart) in a row to really get to them.

Woof! I bet the new Light made a difference!

Awesome LOS grow Zephyrs! I've been wanting to try some Crockets genetics!
Thanks Much @StoneOtter ! I'm definitely liking Crockett's Cherry 18! She is a vigorously growing girl
!!

Well this just ruined my Fuggin Day:(!!!! So alittle bit ago I was chopping off some of the lower larf that won;t amount to anything And Then I Find This Shit, A Fugging Nut Sac!!!!! Oh man this really pisses me off!
20220221_120228.jpg
20220221_120007.jpg

What to do NOW, I'm only 3 weeks into flower. Any suggestions?

Well this just ruined my Fuggin Day:(!!!! So alittle bit ago I was chopping off some of the lower larf that won;t amount to anything And Then I Find This Shit, A Fugging Nut Sac!!!!! Oh man this really pisses me off!
20220221_120228.jpg
20220221_120007.jpg

What to do NOW, I'm only 3 weeks into flower. Any suggestions?
Those the only ones on the plant, or are there more?

Those the only ones on the plant, or are there more?
So far those are it. But I literally have to stick my head in under the screen a weird like so it's ki da hard to see everything. But I will go back later an examine better.

Looks like you caught them before they opened. I would keep going for now and keep checking to make sure more don't show up.
If they do, are you willing to grow her out or would you pull her and start over?

Looks like you caught them before they opened. I would keep going for now and keep checking to make sure more don't show up.
If they do, are you willing to grow her out or would you pull her and start over?
Thanks Mel, solid advice! I'm going to go through her with a fine tooth comb and see if there's any more. Luckily it hadn't opened yet.
I already have 2 and half months growing her so far. So I'm just gonna have to take her till the end. If it's freaking seedy, we'll then I will have a shit load of Edibles material.
Why I'm so fuggin Mad is because it appears to be a True Hermaphrodite, as opposed to a light stressed or otherwise stressed "nanner". If it is what I think it is, a True Hermaphrodite, I believe that is strictly bad genetics and not caused by me. I'm pissed because I paid over $17 a freaking seed!!

Before chopping my Cherry Pie in the summer I thought I noticed a nana one in the middle of one of her colas. Then the other day when I finally popped the jar open and ground up a bud guess what I found in my grinder? yep, a seed. She went through a ton of heat stress though... Could be something to do with the genetics, or even just a bad selection job when making feminized seeds. Anyway, let's hope it's just the one.

Before chopping my Cherry Pie in the summer I thought I noticed a nana one in the middle of one of her colas. Then the other day when I finally popped the jar open and ground up a bud guess what I found in my grinder? yep, a seed. She went through a ton of heat stress though... Could be something to do with the genetics, or even just a bad selection job when making feminized seeds. Anyway, let's hope it's just the one.
I really can't be certain, but since I put up the bigger light she has been reaching 83 degrees in the day. Maybe that has something to do with it. I see Nanners on my outdoor buds alot. I just pluck them out and rarely find a seed. But this is the first time I've seen a Full on Ball sac right next to the pistals. I contorted my head up under her skirt. And I only found 1 more sac. Hopefully things are going to be OK from here. But now that's going to be a Bug in the back of my brain for the next 7 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom