Godzilla Cookies Auto Sponsored By Herbies Seeds & Bestva LED Pro4000

I am so stoked right now 420 Mag Fam! Right before the GSC Comparative Grow was about to kick off, I worked with @BESTVA LED and they agreed to let me test out their Pro4000 !!! They agreed to send it to me early for the GSC Comparative Grow and I would showcase it for the next grow journal too.

For this introductory post, I will be introducing the genetics first. The next section will be about the lights!

Speaking of genetics...
I was fortunate to get a chance to test out some seeds!
Thank you @Herbies Seeds team!!!

After excellent communication with the Herbies Seeds team, they were confident that I would be beyond impressed with the Godzilla Cookies genetics and that I should have no issues with their cultivation. I am already chompin' at the bit to see those massive colas. They were confident that an auto newbie wouldn't have an issue with these! Thank you Herbies team for entrusting me with your genetics and I will do my best to showcase their potential.

I have to be honest and admit that I have been a very nervous about growing autos. So much tension and fears about certain practices that can cause negative results. It just plain spooked me. I can only relate to when I was scared about adding more exotic Alocasias to my plant collection. It just took some time to say screw it, throw some $ to the desire, and see what transpired.

After reading some recent autoflowering discussions here, my concern/anxiety about growing autos is slowly melting away.

I cannot preach enough how impressive and informative the Herbie's Seeds website is. I feel it is a great example of how informative pages should be for every cultivar. Excellent visuals and easy to understand from the newest of growers to the most advanced.

Grow Info: Appearance and Grow Tips​

"Without much work, you’ll be able to produce big, dense buds the size of ping pong balls when growing Godzilla Cookies Auto. Expect absurd levels of trichome production – this strain is a great candidate for producing hash, cannabis oil, and other concentrates. Godzilla Cookies Auto is sought-after for beginners and commercial growers alike: it’s an easy grow that can produce up to 600g/m² (2oz/ft²). Our strain is also popular worldwide, as it can withstand common plant diseases and cold climates that usually cause mold and mildew."

Growing Godzilla Cookies Auto is deceptively simple, but here’s a few tips to help you get the most out of your bud:

• Godzilla Cookies Auto grows monstrously fast, and can reach heights of 110cm (3’7”). Because of that, you’ll want to add support for heavy branches early in flowering.
  • Tie the side branches down to help increase your yields during the flowering stage. When you do that, you’ll also increase the number of flowering sites.
  • This strain is a pungent one (in a good way). It’s worth purchasing a carbon filter to prevent the lemon/fuel smell from filling your house!
And now some eye strain provided by the @BESTVA LED team and their Pro4000 !

These images were from my previous GSC grow. I thought it would be best to showcase how well it has already worked for me.
I anticipate more great output from this light!

And for the info that matters most!

I am going to trust myself and put my heart into the soil. I know that is not everyone's cup of tea. That's what is great about being here though. We can still admire, respect, and cheer each other on with our different methods.

I will be recycling the soil from the previous GSC grow. There are four 7 gallon containers with each holding roughly 5-6 gallons of soil. It was all topdressed with @GeoFlora Nutrients from start to finish. I know the soil is already pre-charged and ready to rock again!
It is loaded with life and A LOT more of this! This is an old pic but I love worms and soil!

I am at my wits end for this evening. It took me a very long time just to get this far and I feel like I haven't even got half of what's in my mind out.

I don't think I'll be tagging folks. Please don't be offended. I really do want to but it is a weird mental thing about doing it, forgetting people, tagging people that may not want to follow but then feel compelled to follow because of guilt... Just trust me...
I'm going to just let it grow organically and let it flow how it may. If you follow along I'd be honored.

Peace and blessings to you all. I really do mean that. This beautiful plant brings me peace and blessings. Seeing all of you grow your plants brings me the same.
My evening journal companion which I'm SUPER pissed at! Anyone want a spoiled brat?!
View media item 1848919
Any info graphic and/or images with Herbie's Seeds watermark belongs to Herbies Seeds - Marijuana Seeds – Cannabis Seeds For Sale – Buy Weed Seeds Online - Herbies

I am so stoked right now 420 Mag Fam! Right before the GSC Comparative Grow was about to kick off, I worked with @BESTVA LED and they agreed to let me test out their Pro4000 !!! They agreed to send it to me early for the GSC Comparative Grow and I would showcase it for the next grow journal too.

For this introductory post, I will be introducing the genetics first. The next section will be about the lights!

Speaking of genetics...

After excellent communication with the Herbies Seeds team, they were confident that I would be beyond impressed with the Godzilla Cookies genetics and that I should have no issues with their cultivation. I am already chompin' at the bit to see those massive colas. They were confident that an auto newbie wouldn't have an issue with these! Thank you Herbies team for entrusting me with your genetics and I will do my best to showcase their potential.

I have to be honest and admit that I have been a very nervous about growing autos. So much tension and fears about certain practices that can cause negative results. It just plain spooked me. I can only relate to when I was scared about adding more exotic Alocasias to my plant collection. It just took some time to say screw it, throw some $ to the desire, and see what transpired.

After reading some recent autoflowering discussions here, my concern/anxiety about growing autos is slowly melting away.

I cannot preach enough how impressive and informative the Herbie's Seeds website is. I feel it is a great example of how informative pages should be for every cultivar. Excellent visuals and easy to understand from the newest of growers to the most advanced.

"Without much work, you’ll be able to produce big, dense buds the size of ping pong balls when growing Godzilla Cookies Auto. Expect absurd levels of trichome production – this strain is a great candidate for producing hash, cannabis oil, and other concentrates. Godzilla Cookies Auto is sought-after for beginners and commercial growers alike: it’s an easy grow that can produce up to 600g/m² (2oz/ft²). Our strain is also popular worldwide, as it can withstand common plant diseases and cold climates that usually cause mold and mildew."

Growing Godzilla Cookies Auto is deceptively simple, but here’s a few tips to help you get the most out of your bud:

• Godzilla Cookies Auto grows monstrously fast, and can reach heights of 110cm (3’7”). Because of that, you’ll want to add support for heavy branches early in flowering.
  • Tie the side branches down to help increase your yields during the flowering stage. When you do that, you’ll also increase the number of flowering sites.
  • This strain is a pungent one (in a good way). It’s worth purchasing a carbon filter to prevent the lemon/fuel smell from filling your house!

These images were from my previous GSC grow. I thought it would be best to showcase how well it has already worked for me.

I am going to trust myself and put my heart into the soil. I know that is not everyone's cup of tea. That's what is great about being here though. We can still admire, respect, and cheer each other on with our different methods.

I will be recycling the soil from the previous GSC grow. There are four 7 gallon containers with each holding roughly 5-6 gallons of soil. It was all topdressed with @GeoFlora Nutrients from start to finish. I know the soil is already pre-charged and ready to rock again!
It is loaded with life and A LOT more of this! This is an old pic but I love worms and soil!

I am at my wits end for this evening. It took me a very long time just to get this far and I feel like I haven't even got half of what's in my mind out.

I don't think I'll be tagging folks. Please don't be offended. I really do want to but it is a weird mental thing about doing it, forgetting people, tagging people that may not want to follow but then feel compelled to follow because of guilt... Just trust me...
I'm going to just let it grow organically and let it flow how it may. If you follow along I'd be honored.

Peace and blessings to you all. I really do mean that. This beautiful plant brings me peace and blessings. Seeing all of you grow your plants brings me the same.
My evening journal companion which I'm SUPER pissed at! Anyone want a spoiled brat?!
View media item 1848919
Good morning @BakedARea hope your having a good day.
Great start to your journal.
Love your puppy. :love:
Mind if I tag along.
Stay safe.
Bill

Good morning @BakedARea hope your having a good day.
Great start to your journal.
Love your puppy. :love:
Mind if I tag along.
Stay safe.
Bill
Always welcome Bill! Thanks for joining along. I'll bring more details later this evening with some transplant pics.

Tag or no tag, I'm in:cheesygrinsmiley: what an awesome introduction to your journal. Wishing you all the best.
I will be :popcorn: and :bongrip: whilst :cheer:and also :goodluck:
Hey Paul! Much appreciated man. I'm excited. I think the seeds are too. Haaa haaa

Speaking of genetics...

View media item 1848919
Nice intro brother I’m in for this grow op I’m sure u will do great with autos

Nice intro brother I’m in for this grow op I’m sure u will do great with autos
Crossing my fingers! And toes that everything goes smoothly. Sitting here contemplating the final container. I haven't made up my mind which direction to go. Hmmm...:smokin:
25 gal fabric cause I have a few
65 gal fabric cause why the hell not
Or earth box type of self watering container (roughly 1.5 cf of soil)
This sounds like a good journal to follow. Thanks, i'll tag along
Thanks RM! Welcome!

I had a hell of a day and it was long...I'm absolutely spent. I did manage to get the seeds into soil though!

Alrighty...things are about to get popping!
These babies were ready for soil...like ASAP!

So I dropped the beans into water and some H2O2 for roughly 24 hrs starting on Nov 14 @ 1530 & then put into a damp paper towel and sandwich baggie until this evening.
24 hrs after soak

48 hrs after soak

Here they are yesterday @ 72 hrs from being dunked.
What the heck is that double tail voodoo magic?! Twinsies?!?

Earlier this evening and into the soil!

So I decided to reuse my previous grow's soil. I used the soil directly attached and surrounding the root mass of GSC #7. It had a finer texture and didn't need much clean up. The microbes have already done most of the hard work of breaking down nutrients for those roots. There is typically a higher percentage of mycorrhizae in that zone as well. I added some worm castings to the seedling mix too. Roughly ⅓ fresh castings to ⅔ recycled soil. There was a generous addition of @DYNOMYCO too! Some Earth Alive #soilactivator to charge it up even more went in too.

So, the final container has not been decided. I have loads of soil that is ready and cooked. As for nutrients, that too is undecided. I have some new goodies coming soon from @GeoFlora Nutrients as well as from @Prescription Blend thanks to last month's contest. I would really like to showcase our incredible sponsors as much as possible whether they are actual sponsors of my journals or not. They have blessed us by being a part of this community!

Here they are all transplanted into their fresh containers. FYI, these are 4" root maker style containers BTW.

I will be growing these inside a @Mars Hydro 5x5 tent. Environmental controls include portable A/C unit, humidifier, 6" T6 AC Infinity exhaust and filter, plus some fans. I will be utilizing smart controllers for light and cooling cycles. Everything will be connected to a smart outlet where I can track each electrical device remotely. On top of that, I will be able able track the temps and humidity remotely as well which will include alarm notifications when I exceed set parameters that are outside my target VPD. I utilize Ecowitt devices for my wifi environmental monitoring. Inexpensive and works!

I will be utilizing @Sierra Natural Science SNS209 to assist with keeping bugs away. Any other pest or disease control will likely be in the form of foliar sprays.

I hope I didn't miss anything. If I did, let me know and I'll fill in details.

After
...because that's what matters most! So clean and fresh!

Before...this was a task for the teenager...
:ganjamon:

Great start BA nice one
:passitleft:
I’m not a fan either of a list of tags. It doesn’t matter how long the list is there are always more people left out than in. It’s exclusive, un-420Mag. Good on you.

Yes! Always room for one more around here. I’m not even going to ask what you thought his crimes were. I can tell he’s innocent. ;)

Twinsies?!?

:oops: Wha...
:popcorn:

I can track each electrical device remotely

That’s so cool. It must add a James Bond type level of fun to a stealth garden.

Bring on the meds!

I can tell he’s innocent. ;)
Well, she, decided to attack our other dog which is disabled (blind and deaf). Nothing major but she's done it a couple times the past few days. Very upsetting. He's getting picked on and I feel horrible for him. He deserves a better home but I can't imagine finding him a new home.

Well, she, decided to attack our other dog which is disabled (blind and deaf). Nothing major but she's done it a couple times the past few days. Very upsetting. He's getting picked on and I feel horrible for him. He deserves a better home but I can't imagine finding him a new home.

I don’t want to get too far away from excitement about your Godzilla Cookies Auto. All I’ll say is he thinks he’s doing the right thing. Not thinks really, but it’s programmed. We have a deaf, blind and (I’ll raise you) epileptic cat. She gets a pretty hard time from the others.

Maybe we could dose the aggressive ones with CBD? (There we are. Back on track).

Crossing my fingers! And toes that everything goes smoothly. Sitting here contemplating the final container. I haven't made up my mind which direction to go. Hmmm...:smokin:
25 gal fabric cause I have a few
65 gal fabric cause why the hell not
Or earth box type of self watering container (roughly 1.5 cf of soil)

Thanks RM! Welcome!

I had a hell of a day and it was long...I'm absolutely spent. I did manage to get the seeds into soil though!
She goin to be huge

Maybe we could dose the aggressive ones with CBD? (There we are. Back on track).
I appreciate the insight. We do incorporate some cbd into their food from time to time. I made it myself. I need to grow some more so I can have a large enough supply.

I ordered some online hemp flower and still have quite a bit of it. perfect for infusions.
Welcome Jo!

Checked on them earlier and they hadn't breached yet. I saw signs of bulging but nothing yet. I got the light down to 18" and dialed down to 100 PPFD so they at least have something to grow toward. When they breach, I'll increase it to 200 until they have their first couple sets of true leaves. Then I'll slowly increase to 400-600 PPFD. Around the time they should be ready to transplant. That's the schedule I have figured out in my brain.

Thankfully...I'm probably way off on that but I have a plan B! It's called the 420Magazine forum. When things go south, ask here and get steered in the right direction! Haaa haaa

I'm going to attempt to automate this grow a little more than the previous grow. Plus add some more "smart" controls. I'll get into more in a later post. Need to compile my thoughts, execute the plan, and get some pics.

It should be an interesting process though. I need to make this a little easier for me. An already busy schedule that's about to get much busier! The struggle of time constraints AND physical constraints has taken its toll on my plants and many times my health. I need to find short cuts that do not negatively affect my plants. I still want to be with them everyday and check on them, but I need to incorporate time saving processes. That's my reasoning for doing more automation.

I'm sure they'll be breached by tomorrow! Excited for pics!

Screenshot_20211119-221820_Gallery.jpg

I feel the same way brother.....

I'm pumped for you going for the auto , man I also trip when it comes to autos , my first auto grow was terrible and my second auto grow was awesome .

I love the look of a clean tent ready to rock and roll!

I wish you the best of luck , we all just have to get past that fragile seedling stage.

This auto sounds mean GODZILLA COOKIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH BROTHERRRRRRRRR!

I love the look of a clean tent ready to rock and roll!
Child labor for the win!!! Now THAT was an excellent breeding project if I may say so myself.

Thanks for the joinging the journey. I am going to do my best to grow monsters!
And twerk and shake my rear!
Go go go go... :passitleft:

Thanks for coming Trala

*SPONSOR EDIT REQUEST*
Hey everyone, on my first post, I included graphics from the @Herbies Seeds website. Also, a couple of their images my introductory composite images included watermarked images from their website. I would like to clarify that I did not create or produce their images. I only used their images to include on my journal introduction to promote their brand. Just wanted to make sure that was clear...

Also, I have requested to an admin to edit my first post so that I may include it there.
"The image belongs to Herbies Seeds - Marijuana Seeds – Cannabis Seeds For Sale – Buy Weed Seeds Online - Herbies "

The next few weeks will be a whirlwind of craziness with life. I will be doing my best but somehow I am getting better at accepting where I am failing and not beating the shit out of my self worth because of it. Trying to grow alongside my beautiful plants.

A couple pics from yesterday, 11/19.
@BESTVA LED Pro4000 is set to 18" and 100 PPFD. I have not hooked up the wattage meter but I'm guessing I'm only running 150W or about 40% output. What I need to do is get the Pro1000 there at like 20% and save electricity. I only thought about that right now as I was typing...pendejo...

So the lights are on for 24hrs at the moment. I will changing that to 18hrs and leave it there until a few days before harvest.
They look so badass under that big light though. Soooo...bigger isn't better after all?!? :smokin::hmmmm:
Soooo....you're telling me there's a chance?!?

Try to ignore the label graphics. Messing around with them and didn't want to re-export them. Going to probably stick with the green and white bold text only moving forward. I think it will make it easier to update without having to type it out and still have the information from the gallery view without having to click the picture to read the description. Now...should I always spell out Gorilla Cookies Auto or should I abbreviate it to GCA? HMMM

11/20 is officially Day #1
:yahoo::circle-of-love::cheer:
My babies welcome to your home!
:hug:

A wee bit of an issue with #1. Gave the shell a slight tug and it didn't budge. Immediately stopped and simply sprayed the cup and placed back over her. She'll shed it herself or it will be ready by be removed manually by this afternoon.

So are these true twins? Either way, if I can get them to come out of this seedling stage healthy, I would like to plant them however they choose to grow right next to other in a single container.

They've earned that right to not share with any other plant. I'm thinking an "earth box" style container may be a good option.

Based on my understanding of these genetics and the average auto plant requirements, I expect them to need a feeding in a couple weeks.

Does that sound right folks?

Thankfully, I feel (gut feeling and some science) the seedling soil I prepared will have plenty of nutrients available when they are hungry. Microbes have been working hard already so the nutrient reserves are stacking.

*Misc Notes*
I sprayed the edges of the containers with water to moisten the drainage holes. Only purpose of that is to encourage the microbes to stay in those areas and prep the soil for those feeder roots when they grow out to those spots. I will be spraying them every few days. I will not be counting this as a watering so I may or may not even mention it moving forward. When i see roots to the edges, I will be wrapping the containers with high grade orchid sphagnum moss. This will encourage the roots to grow past the drainage holes. Never tried it with cannabis. Knowing the general growth habits of this genus, I anticipate some great results.

Thanks for stopping by everyone. Appreciate you all. Shenanigans and all!

Back
Top Bottom