Moony's Moon Shot! Journal Sponsored By Herbies Seeds!

Moony, everything in your tent is gorgeous! Slob-inducing buds all over the place! :thumb:

Uh, oh. Bill's not laughing!
It's funny Mucker, I apologize for my misplaced like.
Has been a bit of a chaotic morning and I still don't have my head on straight.
Just a dozen more coffees and I'll be good.
Hope your having a good day GDB.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay safe
Bill

Stay safe
Bill
How dare you like instead of laughing. I suggest a vigorous punishment regiment including hot yoga and spin classes. (The worst hell imaginable) haha

Stay safe
Bill
I didn't know you were pro-flushing! :Rasta:

Have a great day Bill!

How dare you like instead of laughing. I suggest a vigorous punishment regiment including hot yoga and spin classes. (The worst hell imaginable) haha
:sorry:

Stay safe
Bill

Ok I caved... Lol. I've managed to get hold of an Oz but it's last I'll be able to get for some time. So I've trimmed 2 of the smaller branches. One of the grandmommy purple and one of the do-si-dos OG.

I've made a little dry box. (stuck a coat hanger in a cardboard box then stabbed the sides for air flow, high tech stuff haha)

IMG_20220208_190807_1.jpg
IMG_20220208_190827_1.jpg
IMG_20220208_190850_1.jpg

One of the do-si-dos OG is looking further ahead than the others. All the hairs are turned and the branches/stems have started to hollow :) gonna grab a trichome pic soon to have a real look. I won't be harvesting but I could maybe remove all the top buds to allow some light underneath to help the lower mature. I'll only do anything if the trichomes are 50%+ amber which I doubt. But the plant is definitely showing signs of being done otherwise but the trichomea never lie hehe stay turned :)

I think there's about 15-20 gram dry I'll also grab a wet weight. The grandmommy Purple isn't ready but should be a nice daytime smoke. But Im willing to bet this specific do-si-dos OG is nearer. It's the smaller one back right in pics if ya wanna have a look. The buds are smaller but extremely dense and has had a rediculous amount of resin since early flower. Way before the others.

Haha. And to anyone who guessed the plant which looks the most ready to the eye is actually the least ready gets 10 points haha.

Bloody typical. Well my new wireless microscope is already paying for itself... Haha

2022_02_08_20_50_07_156.jpg
2022_02_08_20_50_05_525.jpg

Clear as a bloody crystal ball.. haha. Brown hairs you lieing bastards!! :)

I would have gone with "slobber-inducing" because I'm showered, shaved, and neatly dressed, but either way :drool:
Thanks shed! Definitely going to need more time but looking good so far :)

I'm thinking 2 week on Friday I'll put in dark for 2 days on the do-si-dos OG. The grandmommy purple will definitely needs a week longer than that. But if they do need a bit longer for either or both then that's ok :) I'd rather wait a little bit longer to get the effect I want.

Update time. Grandmommy Purple and Mimosa Shot Tent. Day 50

Girls are still thirsty as hell in here. Definitely going to be running this tent at least 10 week. The buds are huge as hell and smell amazing. The mimosa shot may finish a bit earlier but won't be too impossible to remove if I need to.

IMG_20220210_123030.jpg

IMG_20220210_123039_1.jpg
IMG_20220210_123048.jpg
IMG_20220210_123106.jpg
IMG_20220210_123119_1.jpg

Last shot a macro of the mimosa shot. She's a very frosty lady haha.

Update time. Grandmommy Purple and Mimosa Shot Tent. Day 50

Girls are still thirsty as hell in here. Definitely going to be running this tent at least 10 week. The buds are huge as hell and smell amazing. The mimosa shot may finish a bit earlier but won't be too impossible to remove if I need to.

IMG_20220210_123030.jpg

IMG_20220210_123039_1.jpg
IMG_20220210_123048.jpg
IMG_20220210_123106.jpg
IMG_20220210_123119_1.jpg

Last shot a macro of the mimosa shot. She's a very frosty lady haha.
Absolutely awesome Moon. Great job. Those towers!!!

Absolutely awesome Moon. Great job. Those towers!!!
Thank you Jon. :) I'm so dam Bored ATM!!! Lol. I need a time machine to jump forward 3 weeks till just after both crops have been chopped and trimmed hehe.

Thank you Jon. :) I'm so dam Bored ATM!!! Lol. I need a time machine to jump forward 3 weeks till just after both crops have been chopped and trimmed hehe.
Believe me I get it. I'm on cruise control in both tents now, and I'm bored as hell. On the plus side, it gives me lots of practice time with my other girl (my bass) which has been lacking a bit during the busy part of the 19 plants. I'm glad it's winding down though, I need a little break. And I have enough weed banked to take as long of one as I need for a change.

They are beautiful but you got time my brother. But I can see why you wanna rush em out of there...new scope is bomb! Great shots!

As for the brown hair liars...

Let me tell you something about them

There are 2 types of people in the world:

"Those that pee in the shower and liars"

They are beautiful but you got time my brother. But I can see why you wanna rush em out of there...new scope is bomb! Great shots!

As for liars...

Let me tell you something about them

There are 2 types of people in the world:

"Those that pee in the shower and liars"

I guess your brown hair talking friends prefer to piss in that little bathroom toilet of yours
What an odd and interesting post to those of us who have zero idea what you're talking about....

:rofl:

What an odd and interesting post to those of us who have zero idea what you're talking about....

:rofl:
I was referencing how I guess some people told Moony he was more on his way to bud fruition seeing brown hairs lol and when he pulled out his scope all he could see was the reflection of his face in the trichomes...

I'm a lost soul before my first 7 coffees, man

My brain is like on fire :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom