No huge introduction going into this Spring grow, just wanted to start it off with an endless supply of virtual hugs and left passing dutchies and from the bottom of my very green heart, to let my 420 family know how much I have missed them

:hug::passitleft::hug::passitleft::hug::passitleft::hug::passitleft:

For those of you who know me and those that don't, I have had some personal issues pull me away from my post here, in and out over the last year and a half or so but I'm happy to say that I am back on the cultivation squad once again.

:morenutes::meditate::morenutes::meditate:

In addition to my prior diagnosis of Polycythemia Vera last year, I was recently diagnosed with Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Deficiency, a disease that negatively affects both my liver and lungs and accounts for many of the health issues I was experencing over the last few years. With that said, I've had to cut down on smoking the sweet Sheba and put my buds into a more sustainable edible state in order to preserve my health. This has been a quandary as I have never been known for managing my medicine in this fashion. My hope is that being back on, I'll be able to develop a strong ability to branch out and become more diverse in the edible/ingestible varietals.

:reading420magazine::idea::reading420magazine::idea::reading420magazine::idea:

I've got a tent of 5 seedlings who sprouted from Saturday morning to just yesterday morning and a mix of seedlings those familiar to my grows, haven't seen in a while.

We are running 3 Photoperiods and 2 Autoflowers in my 4x4 under my old faithful, the @Mars Hydro FC4800. The tent currently has only one standing oscillating fan, the 6 inch @Mars Hydro smart inline system is set to a fan speed of 2 and although temperature in the grow room itself varies from 66-72 at this juncture, the seedlings are sitting on a kid's water table (so they don't get cold floor feet) on top of an AC Infinity Suncore A3 seedling heat mat. Humidity range is higher for this very early stage of development and is between 68 and 72-we are using a Hometech 1 gl humidifier for this purpose.

The seedlings are sitting in 7.5 inch starter pots with long circular drainage holes as opposed to the typical small dotted style drainage you see in most pots. In the past I used a mix of organic seed starter and Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil but this round, I went straight FFOF. The seeds were first soaked for 15 hours in warm water before being transferred to paper plates and towels for the good ol' paper plate germination method. We popped and planted all 5 seeds within 3 days using this method.

The seeds come from an assortment of places: A private breeder, Kannabia Seeds, @Weed Seeds Express , and Homegrown Cannabis. As always, I have multiple strains in this tent as I enjoy both the challenge of growing both indicas and sativas at the same time and have love for both autos and photos. I'm not the picky seed picker, if a seedling lives I grow it-despite it's original size. If it turns mutant, I grow it and see what wonders it will create.

I am finishing up using a Prescription Blend nutrient line that may last me the totality of this grow. If not, I will be turning to the @GeoFlora Nutrients I have on hand here in my New Jersey grow room. I do 2 total transplants throughout my plants life cycle. Once from the starters into 3 gallon self feed water reserve pots (similar to SWICK pots) and then from there, they move into the 5gl versions of the same growing mediums.

I use both dry and liquid soil amendments at different times in my grow. Dry for the vegetative stage and then both dry and liquid through flower.

The dry amendments I have slated for use during this grow are as follows:

-Earthworm Castings
-Bat Guano
-Bone Meal c/o my friend @Bode who turned me onto it
-Oyster Shells
-@DYNOMYCO Mychorrizal innoculent
-Epsom Salt

The liquid amendments I have slated for use during this grow are:

-Humboldt's Flower Stacker
-Fox Farm Cal-Mag (if necessary)

I use a variety of training techniques on my plants but do not engage in any LST. My training techniques are more on the HST heavier handed side but are not used until flower and they include:

-Back Building Buds
-Droughting

I'll come back tomorrow with starter photos of the tent/grow room and seedlings and provide a brief description of each of the following strains we will be running during this rise from the ashes Phoenix grow and they are:

COOKIES HAZE
Super Silver Haze x Afghan

SUPER SILVER CRACK
Super Silver Haze x Green Crack

SUPER G (I'm calling it SUPER G to avoid confusion with the CBD strain named Sour G)
Gorilla Bomb (GG4 X THC BOMB) X Sour Diesel

GELATO
Sunset Sherbert x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies

At some point I will get over to my Summer Grow journal from my last grow as I know there are messages there I need to acknowledge as well as PMs I need to address. I had relinquished my ability to be on the site when I left, so just wanted to let everyone know I was in no means ignoring any posts or comments, I was just literally not seeing any of them and was unable to comment as I did not have access to the site until about an hour or so ago.

All I know is I'm happy to be back and wanted to thank everyone for their constant care, concern and compassion for my overall health and well being. You had all become a part of my family and I am thrilled to be able to reconnect with each and every one of you.

Glad to have you back Krissi. :circle-of-love: 🍋
Glad to be back Kevin lol (tee-hee) it's been too long. Hope all is well in your side of the world Keith, it's so nice to see your name pop up :green_heart::love:

No huge introduction going into this Spring grow, just wanted to start it off with an endless supply of virtual hugs and left passing dutchies and from the bottom of my very green heart, to let my 420 family know how much I have missed them

For those of you who know me and those that don't, I have had some personal issues pull me away from my post here, in and out over the last year and a half or so but I'm happy to say that I am back on the cultivation squad once again.

In addition to my prior diagnosis of Polycythemia Vera last year, I was recently diagnosed with Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Deficiency, a disease that negatively affects both my liver and lungs and accounts for many of the health issues I was experencing over the last few years. With that said, I've had to cut down on smoking the sweet Sheba and put my buds into a more sustainable edible state in order to preserve my health. This has been a quandary as I have never been known for managing my medicine in this fashion. My hope is that being back on, I'll be able to develop a strong ability to branch out and become more diverse in the edible/ingestible varietals.

I've got a tent of 5 seedlings who sprouted from Saturday morning to just yesterday morning and a mix of seedlings those familiar to my grows, haven't seen in a while.

We are running 3 Photoperiods and 2 Autoflowers in my 4x4 under my old faithful, the @Mars Hydro FC4800. The tent currently has only one standing oscillating fan, the 6 inch @Mars Hydro smart inline system is set to a fan speed of 2 and although temperature in the grow room itself varies from 66-72 at this juncture, the seedlings are sitting on a kid's water table (so they don't get cold floor feet) on top of an AC Infinity Suncore A3 seedling heat mat. Humidity range is higher for this very early stage of development and is between 68 and 72-we are using a Hometech 1 gl humidifier for this purpose.

The seedlings are sitting in 7.5 inch starter pots with long circular drainage holes as opposed to the typical small dotted style drainage you see in most pots. In the past I used a mix of organic seed starter and Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil but this round, I went straight FFOF. The seeds were first soaked for 15 hours in warm water before being transferred to paper plates and towels for the good ol' paper plate germination method. We popped and planted all 5 seeds within 3 days using this method.

The seeds come from an assortment of places: A private breeder, Kannabia Seeds, @Weed Seeds Express , and Homegrown Cannabis. As always, I have multiple strains in this tent as I enjoy both the challenge of growing both indicas and sativas at the same time and have love for both autos and photos. I'm not the picky seed picker, if a seedling lives I grow it-despite it's original size. If it turns mutant, I grow it and see what wonders it will create.

I am finishing up using a Prescription Blend nutrient line that may last me the totality of this grow. If not, I will be turning to the @GeoFlora Nutrients I have on hand here in my New Jersey grow room. I do 2 total transplants throughout my plants life cycle. Once from the starters into 3 gallon self feed water reserve pots (similar to SWICK pots) and then from there, they move into the 5gl versions of the same growing mediums.

I use both dry and liquid soil amendments at different times in my grow. Dry for the vegetative stage and then both dry and liquid through flower.

-Earthworm Castings
-Bat Guano
-Oyster Shells
-Epsom Salt

I use a variety of training techniques on my plants but do not engage in any LST. My training techniques are more on the HST heavier handed side but are not used until flower and they include:

-Back Building Buds
-Droughting

I'll come back tomorrow with starter photos of the tent/grow room and seedlings and provide a brief description of each of the following strains we will be running during this rise from the ashes Phoenix grow and they are:

COOKIES HAZE

SUPER SILVER CRACK

SUPER G (I'm calling it SUPER G to avoid confusion with the CBD strain named Sour G)

GELATO

At some point I will get over to my Summer Grow journal from my last grow as I know there are messages there I need to acknowledge as well as PMs I need to address. I had relinquished my ability to be on the site when I left, so just wanted to let everyone know I was in no means ignoring any posts or comments, I was just literally not seeing any of them and was unable to comment as I did not have access to the site until about an hour or so ago.

All I know is I'm happy to be back and wanted to thank everyone for their constant care, concern and compassion for my overall health and well being. You had all become a part of my family and I am thrilled to be able to reconnect with each and every one of you.
Damn it’s good seeing you back Jersey. I missed my lil Italian robe 👘 buddy. Hope your health issues are better. Bummer about you not being able to enjoy any smoke but have you considered eating cobs? Everyone I know that makes them swear by them. Welcome back my Italian sister. CL🍀

-Earthworm Castings
-Bat Guano
-Oyster Shells
-Epsom Salt

-Back Building Buds
-Droughting

COOKIES HAZE

SUPER SILVER CRACK

GELATO

Well if I didn't get a wonderful surprise this morning. :thumb:
Hey Krissi :ciao: so so nice to see your name appear on my board again.
Miss ya!
Hope your doing better.:hug::love:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning krissi, I'm sorry about the health issues.... But I'm glad your back 😁 I just returned myself!.

But I'm here for the ride and ready to see you work your magic..... By the way where's the coffee 🤔

Highya Krissi,

Wow!! I'm real glad to see you back!! I thought you were gone for good :)(). I hope you didn't lose any growing skills, as I enjoy your grows. I'm also glad to see Super Silver Haze influence in your next strains. So many things to address, I don't know where to begin. Just super glad to see your journals again!! Happy Smokin' :hug::hug::hug::bong:

Damn it’s good seeing you back Jersey. I missed my lil Italian robe 👘 buddy. Hope your health issues are better. Bummer about you not being able to enjoy any smoke but have you considered eating cobs? Everyone I know that makes them swear by them. Welcome back my Italian sister. CL🍀
My Irish robed buddy, I'm back just in time for St. CLOVER day lol you're sacred day of the year my Illinois friend! Cobs? Yes I'm considering eating anything and everything cannabis. Guess we will have a cob thread sometime after this grow...I'll need some assistance, please! Happy to be back with you buddy
Nice to see you back at it. Welcome home, Krissi. 💚
Been too long Regrowth, so nice to see your name on my journal. Thanks for the warm welcoming friend
Well if I didn't get a wonderful surprise this morning. :thumb:
Hey Krissi :ciao: so so nice to see your name appear on my board again.
Miss ya!
Hope your doing better.:hug::love:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Oh Bill, I feel like we didn't even talk much before I left. It's so wonderful to hear from you now and know you are still one of my best fan friends. I'm doing better and I'm ready to hang out with you all again!
Good morning krissi, I'm sorry about the health issues.... But I'm glad your back 😁 I just returned myself!.

But I'm here for the ride and ready to see you work your magic..... By the way where's the coffee 🤔
Happy! No way, now this is a site I haven't seen in a while. I'm happy that we are both back and came back around the same time. That means, maybe, we will have little green friends around the same age-maybe?? Good to see you here buddy
Highya Krissi,

Wow!! I'm real glad to see you back!! I thought you were gone for good :)(). I hope you didn't lose any growing skills, as I enjoy your grows. I'm also glad to see Super Silver Haze influence in your next strains. So many things to address, I don't know where to begin. Just super glad to see your journals again!! Happy Smokin' :hug::hug::hug::bong:
Oh Bode. Thought of you often, worried you would think I was gone for good. It did cross my mind but there's too much love here in this community. Just had some issues flailing around everywhere and stepping away was the best thing I could do. Now I'll be back and hopefully will not disappoint you, I always feel like I have a lot to live up to when it comes to you watching my grows. Thankful to see your name on my journal and happy that you have welcomed me back.

:love: :hug::love::passitleft:love and good ganja to each and every one of you my 420 family.

So I'm working 6 days a week now, sometimes both mornings and nights but it has been super fulfilling working with some of these amazing kids. Plus, my son is starting with Soccer Shots 2 Tuesdays from now when we kick off Spring season. I can't coach him and am deployed elsewhere the days he has soccer but I'm sure TK will take videos if I beg him to lol TK who still gives me fits but I've been drinking Ryze coffee and I swear to you, my ability to manage stress has increased trifold with this adaptogenic drink. So speaking of where's the coffee, I'm almost off the brew completely maybe I drink one regular cup a day...but all for this mushroom blend now...(not the psychedelic kind)

But back to this grow!

Let's start with the current feed, Prescription Blend Core A and B seedling mix. I give them a couple capfuls of this right to the base of the stems every morning and the remainder of the pot gets just a spritz from a spritzer bottle of spring water.

Like I said, I utilize my son's water table for the seedling phase as I don't like the pots to be directly on the cold floor

Now for the strain selections....

SUPER SILVER CRACK

Screenshot_20240313_081951_Chrome.jpg

COOKIES HAZE

Screenshot_20240313_082134_Chrome.jpg

SUPER G

I do not have strain genetic info from a bank on this as it is from a private breeder but I'll come back tomorrow with information regarding the parents and discuss their super lineage

GELATO AUTO

Screenshot_20240313_082427_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240313_082446_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240313_082458_Chrome.jpg

Very brief straight from the breeder information for today, as we all know I dabble into each strain more specifically as time goes on.

These are all plants I've ran before, even Super G was the one we lost in my last summer grow overnight to the Pythium disease so I'm super stoked to see this one pull through as it's predecessor was gorgeous up until the day before she died.

With that said, I'll leave you with pictures of the babies, still to be named. I'll come back on as I can to check in to this thread and as aforementioned, give me some time to get over to my old threads as well as PMs over the next few weeks.

My parents will be in town for 2 weeks the 26th til the 8th which actually means I'll have some more free time to chat since I won't be driving to and from my mom in laws every day dropping Hunter off so I can go to work. Saves me an hour and a half every day.

Talk to you all soon. Thinking of all of you with a big smile on my face this morning-a part of me was worried you all wouldn't want to entertain the idea of me coming back.

And bonus, I'm just a member like you now! Back to the good old days....much love friends xoxo

It's good to see you back!
Hi Mel!! Good to see you, happy to be back!!

Figured while my son was at school I'd dig up some old pictures from past grows of these current strains for you guys and myself, so we can do a compare and contrast convo at some point throughout.

This was how Pythium destroyed my 1st try at Sour G that I'm now calling Super G to avoid confusion with its dually named CBD counterpart. What a crying shame because she was beautiful.

Then from end to beginning, we had our run with Cookies Haze. This was a great plant, unfortunately she was in the back left corner of a tent full of 5 when she was ran in my Kannabia grow alongside 3 other photos and a Skunk auto named Pepe who was as tall as some of the photos and she was hard to get pics of come flower. She has fantastic colors on her buds so this will be a joy to run again.

We did Gelato Autos before but they were in a winter grow 2 years ago and these two ended up turning into hermies on me so I froze them and used them for freezer hash. I have yet to smoke this but may have to just ingest it somehow (I will taste it though...just a little, just to see)

Beginning to the day before hermie, feel free to read about the hermie ordeal if you'd like, the post below is from the day before I pulled them out of the tent. You can also browse through that journal for pics of what was!

Post in thread 'The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise' The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

And then rounding this all out was my Super Silver Crack run. You may remember them as Mo and Larry, they shared my 3x3 with a Deelite Auto at the time. This will be the first time this strain is under the FC4800 as they were grown under the @Mars Hydro SP300. This was not only a fun and beautiful grow but the end product was really tasty and pretty, too!

Off to grab my son from school now I'll catch you all tomorrow morning for a tick if I can't get back on today-taking the boy fishing as soon as I pick him up then out for a quick lunch and back to the daily grind tonight!

Hi there Brew, thanks so much my friend! :green_heart:
Aloha Mr. Hand, I mean Mr. Shed :rofl::love:
:popcorn:
Crystal Krissi :high-five: you have quite the fan club.lol.. Some might need to be controlled with body guards around here.. 😂.. good times, I'm still planning our trip to Gville :cheer: hell yeah
Buddy this isn't a fan club, this is FAMILY. Thicker than blood, I swear bleeding green trumps bleeding red any day...

And ironically, my PSL parents are coming up from FL in 2 weeks. I'm still ready to rock and roll good buddy! :yahoo::love:

Welcome back, Krissi! Great pics as always. :green_heart:

My hope is that being back on, I'll be able to develop a strong ability to branch out and become more diverse in the edible/ingestible varietals.
I just posted an easy gummie recipie (link in my sig) if you ever think about adding those as an edible.

Welcome back, Krissi! Great pics as always. :green_heart:

I just posted an easy gummie recipie (link in my sig) if you ever think about adding those as an edible.
Hi Azi!!!! :green_heart: thank you bud and yes yes yes, I am totally going to check that out, I really appreciate it!!
Getting the party started! Love it! Glad to see ya! Edibles are the way to go anyways! I was just thinking about whipping up some chewy granola bars! 😋
Of course, waste no time especially when time is short! As for the edibles, I've always had a problem getting high from them so I'm curious to see what I can find that works for me. Granola bars? Send me a recipe, please!!! :love:
Krissi!✌️👊. You're back! That must mean your good!😊, so thats fantastic!❤️👊.

Let the Games Begin!
Gee! What's up budddy!! Hope all is well! I'm good, kicking and here for the ride! Let's go!! :love:

So guys with my seedlings being so small, I'm not taking much time into the journal with them the next couple of days as there isn't much to note so I'm going to do my best to catch up on all my PMs between today and tomorrow and I'll come back with some plant pics and info come the weekend. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Only thing I'll bother noting here in photos I didn't bother to upload is how I wanted to make sure all my readings in the tent were accurate so I linked my @VIVOSUN monitor to the 4x4 as well. Being I have the @Mars Hydro inline set up towards the inside of my grow room, I also had to walk all the way in and around the check the temp and humidity but I've got it set up now so that I can see it immediately as I enter the room. This monitor was usually used for my 3x3 but since it's just a storage tent right now, I figured we would make use of it. And positive, they are spot on with eachother-the two monitoring systems. Until tomorrow, this is where I keep the girls during the day (remember they are on a heat mat where I try to have their max temp at 78 so this number is generally 5 degrees higher than what reads on display).

Catch you all on PMs and after that, an entry for this journal and then I'll make a valiant effort at diving into your current journals!

20240313_191402.jpg
20240313_191456.jpg

I'm very happy to see you back and sharing your grows Krissi. It wasn't the same without you :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom