420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Joe Grows Cherry Pie & Strawberry Banana

First off, a big:thanks: @Canuk Seeds for the opportunity to join this grow, Thank you.
Going to start this journal now, but not going to drop seeds till tomorrow or next day.
Sorry I don't type much because of a few hand injuries when I was young. Now with old age (arthritis) & years of hard work, it's getting tougher. I always was more mechanical than a writer growing up.

So, if I'm late on a response it's not because I'm ignoring you.

Strain/s: Cherry Pie Feminized Seeds & Strawberry Banana Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN
Genetic Makeup: Mostly Indica Up to 32%
Pot/Bucket Size: 4 gallons plastic nursery pots in flower
Grow Space: Veg 6' x 32"x 53" 5' ceiling.
Grow Space
: Flower 5' x 42"6' 8' ceiling.
How Many Plants: 4
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Veg
Medium: PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
Lights: veg 225 watt homebuilt 8 Bridgelux strips
Flower 355 watts 4 cree cobs & 8 Bridgelux strips
Nutrients: Future Harvest Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 68°
Relative Humidity: Winter 20%-30% Summer 40% -65%
Media/Res PH: Don't check.
Pests: None
Watering: Rain water When needed

First off, a big:thanks: @Canuk Seeds for the opportunity to join this grow, Thank you.
Going to start this journal now, but not going to drop seeds till tomorrow or next day.
Sorry I don't type much because of a few hand injuries when I was young. Now with old age (arthritis) & years of hard work, it's getting tougher. I always was more mechanical than a writer growing up.

So, if I'm late on a response it's not because I'm ignoring you.

Strain/s: Cherry Pie Feminized Seeds & Strawberry Banana Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN
Genetic Makeup: Mostly Indica Up to 32%
Pot/Bucket Size: 4 gallons plastic nursery pots in flower
Grow Space: Veg 6' x 32"x 53" 5' ceiling.
Grow Space
: Flower 5' x 42"6' 8' ceiling.
How Many Plants: 4
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Veg
Medium: PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
Lights: veg 225 watt homebuilt 8 Bridgelux strips
Flower 355 watts 4 cree cobs & 8 Bridgelux strips
Nutrients: Future Harvest Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 68°
Relative Humidity: Winter 20%-30% Summer 40% -65%
Media/Res PH: Don't check.
Pests: None
Watering: When needed
Sounds like a great plan but question about your nutrients. I never heard of that before and was wondering if they’re liquid or not? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Sounds like a great plan but question about your nutrients. I never heard of that before and was wondering if they’re liquid or not? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Hi Captain welcome, they are liquid @con is using them also
But I have been using the 3-part + calmag & there bloom box

:popcorn:
I will definitely be lurking 🙂Cherry Pie is 1 of the strains I will be running too 👀
Welcome, cool beans. Don't expect too much, I'm a keep it simple kind of budget grower.
It gets me high & friends all say it's better than the store bought.
Been smoking since the 80's

Hi JB mind if i follow along ? curious as to how the Future harvest using the micro, grow & bloom work's for you & are you following their feed schedule ?

Hi Joe.

I'm part of the Canuk comparative grow and I'm planning on following as many of the grows as possible. So far, it looks like we have a few people who really like their indicas.

Hi JB mind if i follow along ? curious as to how the Future harvest using the micro, grow & bloom work's for you & are you following their feed schedule ?
Happy to see you con
Yes I am but on a lighter feed pretty much go by eye depending on plant size 2 feed 1 water
I also run their bloom nutrients, start, mid & bud boom + royal gold
I do have a blog on the bloom of a Tropicanna winter & summer grow here if interested.
Hi Joe.

I'm part of the Canuk comparative grow and I'm planning on following as many of the grows as possible. So far, it looks like we have a few people who really like their indicas.
Welcome @HashGirl I hope the Strawberry banana is as good as my Tropicanna banana

Dropped my seeds tonight, Game on
One of each plus a Dirty Mimosa & a Tropicanna banana clone (can't lose that strain till I find a better) 4 plant limit in Canada :( soaking in distilled water overnight w/ a few drops h2o2 3%
All the cherry pie seeds are about the same size
The Strawberry Banana seed on the right is huge, so that is my choice

Pic of the veg room
IMG_1549.JPG

Good luck with your grow! I have my Canuk seeds Comparative journal started, I am also growing the Cherry Pie! I have four ladies sprouted and above soil. I'll be stopping by occasionally to see how your girls are doing...

:hookah:

Gonna need a bigger popcorn machine Welcome :ciao::ciao::ciao:

Seeds have sprouted the strawberry banana still has her seed shell on, so I placed back in bag till first set of leaves emerge. I like to bag them to keep the soil moist but as soon as they break surface, I remove them.

If you leave them in high humidity they will stretch & have a harder time adjusting to lower humidity when removed

Not much to look at so included a pic of my 20+ year old Hook needle Ball cactus & 15+Rat tail cactus
IMG_4972.JPG
Helmet head
IMG_4970a.JPG

Gonna need a bigger popcorn machine Welcome :ciao::ciao::ciao:

Seeds have sprouted the strawberry banana still has her seed shell on, so I placed back in bag till first set of leaves emerge. I like to bag them to keep the soil moist but as soon as they break surface, I remove them.

If you leave them in high humidity they will stretch & have a harder time adjusting to lower humidity when removed

Not much to look at so included a pic of my 20+ year old Hook needle Ball cactus & 15+Rat tail cactus
IMG_4972.JPG
Helmet head
IMG_4970a.JPG
Liked the Cacti addition 👍. CL🍀

Liked the Cacti addition 👍. CL🍀
I grew the hook needle cactus from seed & the other from just a tiny piece of tail

An update on the seeds. Had to help the Strawberry Banana out, as it was shooting to the stars

Had no problems with the Cherry pie

Thanks again for the opportunity @Canuk Seeds

I grew the hook needle cactus from seed & the other from just a tiny piece of tail

An update on the seeds. Had to help the Strawberry Banana out, as it was shooting to the stars

Had no problems with the Cherry pie

Thanks again for the opportunity @Canuk Seeds
starting to grow, i like this stage the least

Back
Top Bottom