V4L's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Cherry Pie Fems, LOS, 2023

Happy Sunday fellow growers! I chopped 3 of the Cherry Pie today! The one that I did not chop is a different pheno and needs more time. They smelled very loud as I was chopping them. I’ll post pic’s below of the two different pheno buds where you can see that one is not quite ready…

IMG_4304.jpeg
IMG_4303.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg
Nice buds going on there:welldone: , I reckon my Cherry Pie I've got is the second one in your pics

Nice buds going on there:welldone: , I reckon my Cherry Pie I've got is the second one in your pics
That second pic of the Cherry Pie bud definitely is different than the other 3 plants, i'm hoping that it won't be too far behind the other three. It still has lots of white pistils. The other two plants, Northern lights and Critical Kush are ready to chop now too. Looks like I will be in trim jail for a while...

:lot-o-toke:

That second pic of the Cherry Pie bud definitely is different than the other 3 plants, i'm hoping that it won't be too far behind the other three. It still has lots of white pistils. The other two plants, Northern lights and Critical Kush are ready to chop now too. Looks like I will be in trim jail for a while...

:lot-o-toke:
Trim bin (don't like the other word 🤣) im going to be in there for ages i have the 2 tents ,the tree grow and another 2 SIP'S 1 with Gorilla Glue and 1 with Acapulco Gold so im going to be busy by myself 😳 just as I finish the replacement grow will probably finish flowering 🤣 and I'll be at it again

Trim bin (don't like the other word 🤣) im going to be in there for ages i have the 2 tents ,the tree grow and another 2 SIP'S 1 with Gorilla Glue and 1 with Acapulco Gold so im going to be busy by myself 😳 just as I finish the replacement grow will probably finish flowering 🤣 and I'll be at it again
Not a bad place to be. :thumb: 🍋

How's the other Gal coming?
Her pistils mostly shriveled, so I chopped her last night... I still need to chop the Northern lights and the Critical Kush, they are definitely ready.

Happy Friday fellow Growmies! So everything is chopped and hanging. If I can sneak away from the wife for a few hours this weekend I will do some trimming, Three of the Cherry Pie should be close to going into jars. I'll try and post some pics of the fresh buds this weekend. I've vaped the Cherry Pie the past couple of nights and I have been sleeping very well...

For my next grow??? Seedsman is starting two different comparative grows... Banana Jealousy and Purple Ghost Candy. Both are Hybrids that can grow tall, not sure if I want to apply for either of these grows as I have a height issue with my grow space. Both of these Hybrids can potentially grow over 200 cm. Maybe 12/12 from seed??? I have some Fire Og auto seeds and some Bruce Banner Auto seeds I may try next? Decisions decisions...

Happy Friday fellow Growmies! So everything is chopped and hanging. If I can sneak away from the wife for a few hours this weekend I will do some trimming, Three of the Cherry Pie should be close to going into jars. I'll try and post some pics of the fresh buds this weekend. I've vaped the Cherry Pie the past couple of nights and I have been sleeping very well...

For my next grow??? Seedsman is starting two different comparative grows... Banana Jealousy and Purple Ghost Candy. Both are Hybrids that can grow tall, not sure if I want to apply for either of these grows as I have a height issue with my grow space. Both of these Hybrids can potentially grow over 200 cm. Maybe 12/12 from seed??? I have some Fire Og auto seeds and some Bruce Banner Auto seeds I may try next? Decisions decisions...
Have any pics to share?

Seedsman comparative should be fun. Both sativa leaning so they should work well in a scrog. Ik I'm in. I send them a DM already. See you there! :high-five:

Seedsman comparative should be fun. Both sativa leaning so they should work well in a scrog. Ik I'm in. I send them a DM already. See you there! :high-five:
Yea I applied 🙂 let's see what they say
Bet it's fine if you grow just one.
The timing could be better though. Lots of people are still busy with the other comparatives.
Weird how things work out. Perfect timing for me! For once!

What strains are you asking for? I was leaning more towards the Banana Jealousy????

I wish I had more space but I think it was saying 5 plants. I could possibly grow one but no space for anything else. CL🍀
You should apply for the grow and tell them that you only have the room to grow out one plant...

:passitleft:

Good evening fellow Growmies! I have one Cherry Pie trimmed and I started trimming the second. The first plant was the smallest and I’m guessing it is about a 1/4 pound, lots of smaller buds. Good dank smell, don’t think I am smelling cherries yet. I got a little scissor hash for later tonight. I am checking accuracy of my Govee hygrometers right now, it will take about 6 hours. A few pics below.

IMG_4350.jpeg

IMG_4349.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg
IMG_4359.jpeg

Looks really nice!! Gotta love some scissor hash!!! The nuggets look pretty firm!! Nice harvest. Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom