420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Joe Grows Cherry Pie & Strawberry Banana

89 days, took it down on Sunday. I decided to call it done, even though it was still throwing out new pistils on the main buds. The bottom buds were done & starting to spit out bananas (male flowers) in an attempt to survive.

Big heavy main spears, towards the end I was starting to smell coffee coming from the grow room

Still got to get some pictures of the dry & curing Strawberry Banana
It smells very much like my Tropicanna Banana

Been busy with spring transplanting

89 days, took it down on Sunday. I decided to call it done, even though it was still throwing out new pistils on the main buds. The bottom buds were done & starting to spit out bananas (male flowers) in an attempt to survive.

Big heavy main spears, towards the end I was starting to smell coffee coming from the grow room

Nice buds. Looking forward to hearing how they smoke 💨. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

some nice looking big assed buds, nice grow Joe congrates on the chop

Congrats on your harvest, Joe! The Cherry Pie especially looked pretty so I'll be interested to hear a smoke / vape / edible report, whatever your jam. :battingeyelashes:

I was thinking about putting this on the general @Canuk Seeds Comparative thread but I didn't know if I even had the time or desire to gather all of this information. Personally, I think there were far too many strains offered. I had planned on keeping up with everyone but I barely kept up with the ones I'm growing like @CaptainLucky 's Lamb's Bread. Anyone, this is what I was planning on tracking for every strain grown but I'm missing most of the info so I may just give it up entirely...

Could you please tell me the following?

Cherry Pie:
  • Day 1 of Veg (Date)
  • Hydro or Soil(less)
  • Organic or Chemical Nutes
  • Day 1 of Flower (Date)
  • Harvest Date
  • Final Yield (Dry Weight)
Strawberry Banana:
  • Day 1 of Veg (Date)
  • Hydro or Soil(less)
  • Organic or Chemical Nutes
  • Day 1 of Flower (Date)
  • Harvest Date
  • Final Yield (Dry Weight)

:thanks:

Congrats on your harvest, Joe! The Cherry Pie especially looked pretty so I'll be interested to hear a smoke / vape / edible report, whatever your jam. :battingeyelashes:

Could you please tell me the following?

Cherry Pie:
  • Day 1 of Veg (Date) Oct. 4
  • Hydro or Soil(less) Promix soil
  • Organic or Chemical Nutes Future Harvest Chem
  • Day 1 of Flower (Date) Dec. 13/23
  • Harvest Date March 10/ 24
  • Final Yield (Dry Weight) ? still drying
Strawberry Banana:
  • Day 1 of Veg (Date) Oct. 4
  • Hydro or Soil(less) Promix soil
  • Organic or Chemical Nutes Future Harvest Chem
  • Day 1 of Flower (Date) Dec. 13/23
  • Harvest Date Feb 21/ 24
  • Final Yield (Dry Weight) 4.3 oz

:thanks:
Here you go @HashGirl ⬆️ be about a week for the weight on the Cherry pie

Thanks for all you do, for the comparative grows :thumb:

((Singing))

She's your Cherry Pie
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good, make a grown man cry
Your sweet Cherry Pie!

JB, Nice heavy harvest, looks sticky and I’m sure smells great. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom