Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

It does save time and is much easier on the hands. Have you used it once the bud are dry. I've seen Tom's tumbler but
never used one. Haven't found an affordable automatic trimmer. I have one like you pictured but it tends to shred up the smaller smaller buds vs hand trimming.

all i can say is grow bigger buds. buds where well dry curing before the cut and store.. i was lazy to get going on it
i have so much pot all over now..

Pricey little gadgets though. CL🍀

got mine on half price sale she is quality trimmer big 19 inches with blades too. only trouble with the bud
trimmer there is not many places to store the thing its big... i tell people its a ufo

Organic Soil Buds update…@CanuckSeeds Grandaddy Bruce 420 comparative grow. Day 78, start of Week 12, start of Week 6 flower. Smell is sweet with some light skunk. Cheers
IMG_4264.jpeg
IMG_4265.jpeg
IMG_4267.jpeg
IMG_4268.jpeg
IMG_4269.jpeg

Great job cr8grow.

They all look perfect!

Do they smell as good as they look?

GDB, Thank you. Yes, they do, fruity. Most of my grows stink so bad…garlic, skunk, soy sauce, parking lot diaper, skunk, until the very end. All cure to perfection and lose that mid flower funk. For me the guano matters. Cheers

smells going to change

im just testing out some grandaddy bruce rosin ... very stoned .. need more testing

Organic Soil Buds update…@CanuckSeeds Grandaddy Bruce 420 comparative grow. Day 78, start of Week 12, start of Week 6 flower. Smell is sweet with some light skunk. Cheers
IMG_4264.jpeg
IMG_4265.jpeg
IMG_4267.jpeg
IMG_4268.jpeg
IMG_4269.jpeg
I hope you get some good pics for plant of the month contest.
Absolutely beautiful Buddy :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

did you look at the trichromes Hash ?

with your handy pocket microscope 60 - 120 x power?

I did and they were mostly cloudy with a little amber.

got mine on half price sale she is quality trimmer big 19 inches with blades too. only trouble with the bud
trimmer there is not many places to store the thing its big... i tell people its a ufo
Wellllllll hell.....abduct me already damnit!!! No probing!! 😂😎😂

Day 88, mid week 7 flower. Buds continue to swell and frost. Scoped calyxes on several buds all plants. Mostly clear, some cloudy, some amber, and some purple. A couple weeks to go. Zero pests entire grow, no concerns to finish. Cheers
IMG_4334.jpeg
2024-03-30-15-12-39-022.jpeg
Love the purple ones! Got some in my Red Pure CBD almost ready to harvest.

Day 88, mid week 7 flower. Buds continue to swell and frost. Scoped calyxes on several buds all plants. Mostly clear, some cloudy, some amber, and some purple. A couple weeks to go. Zero pests entire grow, no concerns to finish. Cheers
IMG_4334.jpeg
2024-03-30-15-12-39-022.jpeg
Just incredible Buddy :bravo:
Happy Easter. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom