Canuk Comparative Grow 2023 - Granddaddy Bruce Fem, Hp Pro Mix, Smart Pot, Indoor

And we're off :yahoo:
Think you are first off the line @DeltaDubie

im not to far from Canuk's Toronto location. looking at a new indoor light for the grow and i cant start it
up until i finish my outdoor grow.. i forgot about the law .. 4 plants at a time .. need 6 weeks to finish up ..

i could maybe do 2 plants as i consider destroying 2 out door plants..

im thinking of a cmh 1000 watt system with air cooled hood.. set up in my 1680d 5ftx5ft x 8ft high tent..

will be using the general hydroponic fertilizers .. drain to waste ratio and methods.. 7 gallon smart pots
with hp pro mix medium.. set up on dish riser in the dish to collect run off.. about 20% per feed water..

pretty simple set up and grow.. with a 6 inch blow and filter for smells and a new blower and the new hood..

just wonder how hot it will get .. with a 1000 watter..

Subbed... I should be starting my journal within the next week. My seeds should arrive tomorrow...

i waiting to bring home 2 outdoor plants before i start .. thinking about starting 2 up sooner
i do love growing in the colder weather helps heat the house.. summer time is such a waste of heat and ac..

im not to far from Canuk's Toronto location. looking at a new indoor light for the grow and i cant start it
up until i finish my outdoor grow.. i forgot about the law .. 4 plants at a time .. need 6 weeks to finish up ..

i could maybe do 2 plants as i consider destroying 2 out door plants..

im thinking of a cmh 1000 watt system with air cooled hood.. set up in my 1680d 5ftx5ft x 8ft high tent..

will be using the general hydroponic fertilizers .. drain to waste ratio and methods.. 7 gallon smart pots
with hp pro mix medium.. set up on dish riser in the dish to collect run off.. about 20% per feed water..

pretty simple set up and grow.. with a 6 inch blow and filter for smells and a new blower and the new hood..

just wonder how hot it will get .. with a 1000 watter..
:popcorn:
Love some GH. I've gotten lazier and gone Maxi instead of the liquid. Lol. You should have some monsters in those 7s running that cmh1000 watt. Great setup!
Should be fine with heat going into the fall/winter
Cheers

:popcorn:

ok here we go folks!!! the granddaddy bruce comparative grow

dropped in 5 seeds will only grow 4 plants.. hopefully all will pop and grow ..

Back
Top Bottom