Canuk Comparative Grow 2023 - Granddaddy Bruce Fem, Hp Pro Mix, Smart Pot, Indoor

How old and what size pot did you transplant to?

those are 7 gallon grow pots... 10 gallons are too big for my dishes and risers.. 7 takes enough water

once the plants get going will be water feeding about 3 gallons per pot lots of buckets to carry around..

with a good 20% run off ... drain to waste growing .

those are 7 gallon grow pots... 10 gallons are too big for my dishes and risers.. 7 takes enough water

once the plants get going will be water feeding about 3 gallons per pot lots of buckets to carry around..

with a good 20% run off ... drain to waste growing .
Nice, lots of room to grow, can't wait to watch them finish!

just did water feeding growth juice mix of the gh ferts .. .. need to prune up the plants so the leafs are not in the soil.
will do in a few more days let it grow for now.. it is a path for creatures to invade the plants ..

dont want to be having fights with the vermin like Trump

Don't know if I should love your post or to laugh or cry? :lot-o-toke:

it was humor but i think all of the above apply omg eh... i think trump will look good in the orange jumper!!!

it was humor but i think all of the above apply omg eh... i think trump will look good in the orange jumper!!!
Or a pink one ... But you are correct omg eh :clown:

:passitleft:

Looking great! You should go buy a lottery ticket!

:passitleft:
guess your right should look into a lotto ticket .. long time ago I found a loonie getting off the bus going to work

so i picked up a lotto ticket 6 49 quick pick only got 5 of 6 numbers for 2550.00

sweet

guess i should mention im just running 2 x 315 watt led strips. will be turning on the 3rd 315 strip soon as i go into
bloom .. guess im not getting a new light cause i got to stop smoking weed .. could be my last grow..

just did water feeding aggressive veg mix ratio ... been 5 days need to up my feed volume to 10 gallons..
very little run off tonight 2.5 gallons per plant .. time to get to work trimming the plants up good lower down
crap has got to go..

Back
Top Bottom