420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Joe Grows Cherry Pie & Strawberry Banana

I use a zero water pitcher because we have lead in our water because of the City pipes but it removes the chlorine too. Still even if I use straight tap water it doesn’t hurt the plants. Maybe 🤔 it even helps with the micro nutrients. lol CL🍀 Edit: City was kind enough to give us the pitcher only thing is it’s 30 bucks for 2 replacement filters.
The filter costs...exactly why I won't go to reverse osmosis. The filters will break the damned bank. I'll trek down to the pond when I have to. Walking and carrying is free. We like free.... 😆

The filter costs...exactly why I won't go to reverse osmosis. The filters will break the damned bank. I'll trek down to the pond when I have to. Walking and carrying is free. We like free.... 😆
Free 🆓 is good 👍. If it’s for free then it’s for me. CL🍀

Free backup water I dumped out of the rain barrel when it was melting
Free if you pay shipping :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: will need a reefer

IMG_5199.JPG

Free backup water I dumped out of the rain barrel when it was melting
Free if you pay shipping :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: will need a reefer

IMG_5199.JPG
no yellow must be pure Lol!

Plants are sucking up 1 gal every 3 days, alternating 1/2 strength feed & water. Can't get a good picture of the plants in back, will take some when I do a trim on the week end. The Strawberry Banana is needing water more than the other plants & will be getting the biggest trimming

Plants are sucking up 1 gal every 3 days, alternating 1/2 strength feed & water. Can't get a good picture of the plants in back, will take some when I do a trim on the week end. The Strawberry Banana is needing water more than the other plants & will be getting the biggest trimming

Killer green!

Happy Holidaze Joe B.!🎄

@Joe Brewster, what breeder is your Strawberry Banana? That’s the type of plant I was hoping for from that strain, which I love. I grew the FastBuds version. I grew five and got five squat indicas. Nothing like yours. Thanks.

@Joe Brewster, what breeder is your Strawberry Banana? That’s the type of plant I was hoping for from that strain, which I love. I grew the FastBuds version. I grew five and got five squat indicas. Nothing like yours. Thanks.
In the title Canuk seeds It is the Strawberry Banana Fem Elite. They have a few different ones & a new Auto version
Says it is mostly Indica but is growing more like a Sativa, lots of branches
Before I started somebody said it was a big unruly plant

I had to take the most branches off of this plant before flower & 2 weeks after flower start
I usually take my pics when the plants wake up, took one this morning, just before lights out. Not sure why it is not praying like the other plants (lower right)
Sorry about the bad Cherry pie pic, hard to get a pic, not like a tent I can open the sides
Too much work to move them out

In the title Canuk seeds It is the Strawberry Banana Fem Elite. They have a few different ones & a new Auto version
Says it is mostly Indica but is growing more like a Sativa, lots of branches
Before I started somebody said it was a big unruly plant

I had to take the most branches off of this plant before flower & 2 weeks after flower start
I usually take my pics when the plants wake up, took one this morning, just before lights out. Not sure why it is not praying like the other plants (lower right)
Sorry about the bad Cherry pie pic, hard to get a pic, not like a tent I can open the sides
Too much work to move them out

Thanks! You could have worse problems. lol!

For some reason, the Cherry pie I thought was going to be a short squat indica shot up like a Sativa. I had to add wood blocks under the Strawberry banana & Dirty Mimosa. You never know a plant till you grow it
Gave them a gal of 1/2 strength 3week feed the other day
Some of the big fan leaves are getting a bit yellow on the SB but I need to take some out to make light for the main buds , it's got lots
The SB has the nicest canopy of them all

For some reason, the Cherry pie I thought was going to be a short squat indica shot up like a Sativa. I had to add wood blocks under the Strawberry banana & Dirty Mimosa. You never know a plant till you grow it
Some of the big fan leaves are getting a bit yellow on the SB but I need to take some out to make light for the main buds , it's got lots

Damn Joe! I thought it would stay indica-ish too. But wow, she really went nuts. Nice! The SB looks awesome. I meant to mention - I grew it five times. Every plant was a bit of an N hog. So a bit of yellowing doesn’t surprise me. Like you said, you have tons of leaves.

looking healthy

Back
Top Bottom