Cola Monster's Canuk Seeds Grow Featuring Acapulco Gold Fem & Afghan Hash Plant

Good morning my fellow growers and :welcome: to my @Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Journal feat. Acapulco Gold Fem. Elite and Afghan Hash Plant Feminized.:love:

Now it's going to be a few days yet before I drop the first batch of @Canuk Seeds since I want to photo document every step of the grow from start to finish which begins with me taking shots of the germination stage to show how I do things.:)

So on that note below is the info. on both of the strains I'll be working with this time around in which I can't wait to see the end results and especially the Acapulco Gold which was one of my favorites as a young buck in the 70's.:drool:

Acapulco Gold Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Her genetics may be shrouded in mystery, but Acapulco Gold is a celebrity cannabis strain rooted in cannabis culture.
This mostly sativa hybrid is considered a landrace strain as it's indigenous to Acapulco, Mexico. Cannabis seeds like these used to be hard to find, so we are stoked at having them in our roster.
Flowering between 10-11 weeks, she produces dense buds that are light green in colour, coated in fiery trichomes, and drenched in frosty THC-rich trichomes.
Acapulco Gold has impressive THC levels (around 19%) and yields (up to 500g/m2).
She boasts an intense citrus and lemon aroma and flavour with hints off sweetness.
Expect a cerebral experience with happy, euphoric, uplifting, and creative effects.
Medical cannabis users say Acapulco Gold helps reduce unwanted symptoms associated with anxiety, stress, and depression

Seedbank-Canuk Seeds
Sex-Feminized
Variety-Mostly Sativa
Strain Genetics-Central American Genetics x Mexican Sativa
Flowering Type-Photoperiod
Flowering Time-70-75 days
Where to Grow-Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical Conditions-Anxiety, Depression, Stress
Taste / Flavor-Citrus, Fruity, Lemon
Effect-Cerebral, Creative, Euphoric, Relaxing, Uplifting
Plant Height-1.5m
CBD Content-Up to 1%
THC Content-15% - 19%
Yield-Indoors: 400-500g/m² ; Outdoors: 400-500 g/plant

Afghan Hash Plant Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Get a taste of the classic Indica landrace, Afghan Hash Plant!
Acquired from heirloom gifted genetics, we are ecstatic to offer this pure landrace indica.
The Afghan Hash Plant gives a spicy, fuel, hashy aroma accompanied by a earthy, woody taste, with vanilla undertones.
Unlike typical Indicas our Afghan Hash Plant has a slightly stimulating effect with many users describing it as a euphoric, uplifting, creative, relaxing and an extremely long lasting experience.
Afghan Hash Plant typically stays short and stocky producing light green, dense buds, heavily frosted in trichomes.

Seedbank-Canuk Seeds
Sex-Feminized
Variety-Indica
Strain Genetics-Landrace Afghani
FloweringType-Photoperiod
Flowering Time-8 to 9 Weeks
Medical Conditions-Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Lack of Appetite, Pain
Taste/Flavor-Earthy, Spicy, Woody
Effect-Euphoric, Hungry, Relaxing, Sedative
CBD Content-<1%
THC Content-19 - 24%
Yield-400-600g/m²

Well that'll do it for now, I'll see ya'll in a few days to start the show.:popcorn: Have a great day my friends and take care! :high-five:

Got a spot for this Ol' Texas boy, if so I will have a seat!
All are welcome in the Monster's lair!🐉:laughtwo: Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the show my friend!:high-five:

Good morning my fellow growers and :welcome: to my @Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Journal feat. Acapulco Gold Fem. Elite and Afghan Hash Plant Feminized.:love:

Now it's going to be a few days yet before I drop the first batch of @Canuk Seeds since I want to photo document every step of the grow from start to finish which begins with me taking shots of the germination stage to show how I do things.:)

So on that note below is the info. on both of the strains I'll be working with this time around in which I can't wait to see the end results and especially the Acapulco Gold which was one of my favorites as a young buck in the 70's.:drool:

Acapulco Gold Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Her genetics may be shrouded in mystery, but Acapulco Gold is a celebrity cannabis strain rooted in cannabis culture.
This mostly sativa hybrid is considered a landrace strain as it's indigenous to Acapulco, Mexico. Cannabis seeds like these used to be hard to find, so we are stoked at having them in our roster.
Flowering between 10-11 weeks, she produces dense buds that are light green in colour, coated in fiery trichomes, and drenched in frosty THC-rich trichomes.
Acapulco Gold has impressive THC levels (around 19%) and yields (up to 500g/m2).
She boasts an intense citrus and lemon aroma and flavour with hints off sweetness.
Expect a cerebral experience with happy, euphoric, uplifting, and creative effects.
Medical cannabis users say Acapulco Gold helps reduce unwanted symptoms associated with anxiety, stress, and depression

Seedbank-Canuk Seeds
Sex-Feminized
Variety-Mostly Sativa
Strain Genetics-Central American Genetics x Mexican Sativa
Flowering Type-Photoperiod
Flowering Time-70-75 days
Medical Conditions-Anxiety, Depression, Stress
Taste / Flavor-Citrus, Fruity, Lemon
Effect-Cerebral, Creative, Euphoric, Relaxing, Uplifting
Plant Height-1.5m
CBD Content-Up to 1%
THC Content-15% - 19%
Yield-Indoors: 400-500g/m² ; Outdoors: 400-500 g/plant

Afghan Hash Plant Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Get a taste of the classic Indica landrace, Afghan Hash Plant!
Acquired from heirloom gifted genetics, we are ecstatic to offer this pure landrace indica.
The Afghan Hash Plant gives a spicy, fuel, hashy aroma accompanied by a earthy, woody taste, with vanilla undertones.
Unlike typical Indicas our Afghan Hash Plant has a slightly stimulating effect with many users describing it as a euphoric, uplifting, creative, relaxing and an extremely long lasting experience.
Afghan Hash Plant typically stays short and stocky producing light green, dense buds, heavily frosted in trichomes.

Seedbank-Canuk Seeds
Sex-Feminized
Variety-Indica
Strain Genetics-Landrace Afghani
FloweringType-Photoperiod
Flowering Time-8 to 9 Weeks
Medical Conditions-Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Lack of Appetite, Pain
Taste/Flavor-Earthy, Spicy, Woody
Effect-Euphoric, Hungry, Relaxing, Sedative
CBD Content-<1%
THC Content-19 - 24%
Yield-400-600g/m²

Well that'll do it for now, I'll see ya'll in a few days to start the show.:popcorn: Have a great day my friends and take care! :high-five:
:popcorn: CL🍀

Growing some classics. Sweet. More monsters in solo cups?
:thanks: Regrowth and :welcome:aboard my friend!:high-five:

For this run of @Canuk Seeds I think I'm going to do a three-way comparison grow using 6 seeds in total (3 from each of the 2 strains I was gifted) planted in solo cups...1 gallon plastic containers...and 3 gallon @GeoPot Fabric Pots to see the difference in growth.;)

Im in :popcorn: I see you are doing Acapulco Gold aswell 👍
Evening Absorber and welcome! :welcome:

Acapulco Gold was first on my list to grow next to my second choice right below it the Afghan Hash Plant.;)

Evening Absorber and welcome! :welcome:

Acapulco Gold was first on my list to grow next to my second choice right below it the Afghan Hash Plant.;)
My all time favourite smoke when i was in my 20's years ago was a super skunk strain, I only had it a couple of times but it left an impression 😊

My all time favourite smoke whi was in my 20's years ago was a super skunk strain, I only had it a couple of times but it left an impression 😊
Back in the 70's when I was in my teens we had the skunk strains around this area as well not to mention 2" thick bricks of real Acapulco Gold brought up from Mexico by one of my best friends relatives. Those were the days!:blunt:

:thanks: Regrowth and :welcome:aboard my friend!:high-five:

For this run of @Canuk Seeds I think I'm going to do a three-way comparison grow using 6 seeds in total (3 from each of the 2 strains I was gifted) planted in solo cups...1 gallon plastic containers...and 3 gallon @GeoPot Fabric Pots to see the difference in growth.;)
Now this is my kind of comparison!

I just ordered 30 new 3 Gallon Airpots to downsize everything from 5 Gallons. Then I have other grows in solos and giant 0.75 Gallon solos so we’re doing some very similar stuff!

Also - Acapulco Gold 😂 I’ve been topping my vape up with Kief from it this week. Purely in the name of science, you understand @Airvape want a review 🤣

Back
Top Bottom