CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

almost certain durban poison has become a trademarked name like lamb's breath. all sorts of garbage is marketed as lamb's breath. you only get the real seed from the island and it's only regs.
I want to thank everyone for sharing their experiences with it. think in the future before I waste time, space, electricity and money I’ll get a recommendation first. But you live n learn from mistakes too. CL🍀

I want to thank everyone for sharing their experiences with it. think in the future before I waste time, space, electricity and money I’ll get a recommendation first. But you live n learn from mistakes too. CL🍀

it's never a waste if it gets to finish. there's a lot of things not exactly as advertised that often turn out surprisingly well.

There's no landrace Durban Poison. The real Durban Poison was bred, hybridized and cultivated by Ed Rosenthal back in the day.

Cheers!

have heard this too. different versions not always by ed to boot. cue open can of worms ...

My experience is a little different, thankfully ;)

Marketing hype aside a Durban Poison from True North gave me shy of 7oz in 127 days !

And knocks my socks off :love:

Day 74  DP 6 Nov.jpg

Cheers

My experience is a little different, thankfully ;)

Marketing hype aside a Durban Poison from True North gave me shy of 7oz in 127 days !

And knocks my socks off :love:

Day 74  DP 6 Nov.jpg

Cheers
This one says 53-63 days of flowering but it looks nice. Remains to be seen though if it’s any good. CL🍀

Journal Update: I did a toaster tester yesterday of the AG. It’s a bit like my Chocolate Thai in that happy, uplifting way. The Lambs Bread I tried today is all happy feelings with a thought provoking cerebral effect but not a get things done effect like the others. CL🍀
Thought provoking cerebral but not a get things done effect. Spoken like a true sativa lover.

Back
Top Bottom