Cola Monster's Canuk Seeds Grow Featuring Acapulco Gold Fem & Afghan Hash Plant

Hi Cola! I'm looking forward to this journal. You've chosen great strains there, and I can't wait to see your creative gene at work again.

Now this is my kind of comparison!

I just ordered 30 new 3 Gallon Airpots to downsize everything from 5 Gallons. Then I have other grows in solos and giant 0.75 Gallon solos so we’re doing some very similar stuff!

Also - Acapulco Gold 😂 I’ve been topping my vape up with Kief from it this week. Purely in the name of science, you understand @Airvape want a review 🤣
Thanks Nick! :thanks:

I've found that growing in smaller containers produces the perfect sized plants for me and my personal needs, anything larger than that the plants end up getting to big and hard to deal with at my age.;)

Hope you're enjoying your Acapulco Gold kief in which I can't wait to try a test bud of it myself after I harvest.:yummy:

Hi Cola! I'm looking forward to this journal. You've chosen great strains there, and I can't wait to see your creative gene at work again.
Good day to you Carmen Ray and
:welcome:
aboard!:hug: I'll do my best to make you and @Canuk Seeds proud.;)

Hope you're doing well and have a great day my friend!:high-five:

:ciao:
I found some room on the arm of the couch.😝
I placed an order for some Geopots this morning. I was going to make my own again, but time is an issue, and they are so inexpensive to order now. Free shipping too.
Have you used them before?
:popcorn:
Welcome Lady Cannafan, nice of you to stop by!:) And nope, I've never used the 3 gallon Geopots before but plan on trying them out for this next run.:thumb:

Have a great day and thanks again for dropping in!:thanks:

You still are bench mark for me cola
Regards
Welcome to the show improvise, it's good to see mate.:high-five: And thanks for the kind words, it is much appreciated my friend!:thanks:

Hope you're doing well and have a great night!;)

the plant in my experiences
every blundder i made in growing
The plant always gave something to use at the end in all the variables
Bit medicated n feeling relaxed and free from pain
Highest regards to you all members love this community.
Best community of growers on this rock, bar none!:love:

Running behind i went from an iphone to an android and found out it'sa learnimg experience doing this . I still need to find auto correct as i back up and read what i print is not up to par . Doc says at my age i stillneed to keep learning and that'swhat you have offered in your threads so keep them coming . I started anotherthread finally as i am in need of cbd that is very expensive to purchase for long term doses . As 420 has taught me and the guys at Fort Hood how to take care of ourselves but when i have severe copd from cigarettes and ive gotten awaay from smoking with the help of InTheShed ,Grandpa Tokin and Old Salt's rosin capsules , plus using Grandpa's oil thread for shatter to capsules .
I did get to be the first like on this new thread even though Ididn't get to reply and you know ill be watching for anotherawesome grow from the Cola Monster .

Running behind i went from an iphone to an android and found out it'sa learnimg experience doing this . I still need to find auto correct as i back up and read what i print is not up to par . Doc says at my age i stillneed to keep learning and that'swhat you have offered in your threads so keep them coming . I started anotherthread finally as i am in need of cbd that is very expensive to purchase for long term doses . As 420 has taught me and the guys at Fort Hood how to take care of ourselves but when i have severe copd from cigarettes and ive gotten awaay from smoking with the help of InTheShed ,Grandpa Tokin and Old Salt's rosin capsules , plus using Grandpa's oil thread for shatter to capsules .
I did get to be the first like on this new thread even though Ididn't get to reply and you know ill be watching for anotherawesome grow from the Cola Monster .
Morning Hippie and :welcome:, hope your day is off to a good start!:high-five:

I'm sorry to hear about your C.O.P.D. issues my friend.:( That really bites and could possibly be my future as well after smoking a couple packs of cigs. per day for nearly twenty long years when I was a young buck. In fact I'm currently waiting in line to have a lung screening set up by my new doc. just as a precaution since I smoked for years like a dummy.🤪
And I hear ya about the needing to still learn things at our age and why I'm grateful as can be to everyone here at 420 Magazine for helping me stay engaged after suffering my strokes a few years ago which sometimes makes me feel disconnected from my surroundings and those around me. That's why I :love: and appreciate this community of good hearted growers who make feel at home unlike those I grew up with who are all small minded religious and booze consuming hypocrites and discriminators of cannabis.:(

And I'm happy to read that you're in good hands with @InTheShed... @Grandpa Tokin...and @Old Salt having your back. Using rosin or oil capsules sound like a good solution to tokin and I'll be looking into myself in the future.

Take care and have a great day brother!;)

Sorry I'm late. I'd like to follow this grow, too, please. :nomo:

I find it interesting that your Hash Plant has no CBD in it. Mine from Crop King is 12.1% THC and 3.5% CBD.

Evening folks! :passitleft:

Well we're off to the races!🏇 I just dropped 3 seeds each of both the Acapulco Gold Fem. Elite and the Afghan Hash Plant Fem. from @Canuk Seeds. Now the waiting game begins to see what pops up in the next few days.;)

Below are some shots of my simple germination methods which I know differs from most of you here but has always worked for me in the end. The seeds on the side of the plate with the four different colored paperclips attached are my friends for her future gardens and the other side with the two colored paperclips the Acapulco Gold Fem. Elite (yellow) and the Afghan Hash Plant Fem.(green) by @Canuk Seeds. Got my fingers crossed!🤞

Have a good evening my friends and thanks for stopping in!:Namaste:

Evening folks! :passitleft:

Well we're off to the races!🏇 I just dropped 3 seeds each of both the Acapulco Gold Fem. Elite and the Afghan Hash Plant Fem. from @Canuk Seeds. Now the waiting game begins to see what pops up in the next few days.;)

Below are some shots of my simple germination methods which I know differs from most of you here but has always worked for me in the end. The seeds on the side of the plate with the four different colored paperclips attached are my friends for her future gardens and the other side with the two colored paperclips the Acapulco Gold Fem. Elite (yellow) and the Afghan Hash Plant Fem.(green) by @Canuk Seeds. Got my fingers crossed!🤞

Have a good evening my friends and thanks for stopping in!:Namaste:
I like that spacer you have between the seedling mat and the plate. Those mats get too warm, in my experience.
Good luck! I hope they all pop for you.🤞

I like that spacer you have between the seedling mat and the plate. Those mats get too warm, in my experience.
Good luck! I hope they all pop for you.🤞
Thanks Lady Cannafan!:thanks:
It was a bit to cold (70 degrees) in my room for germinating seeds so I tried my heat mat to help raise the temps. but put a spacer between the mat and plates to keep the seeds from getting to warm which seems to be working fine so far.
I just give them a quick misting a few times a day so the paper towel doesn't dry out and cook the seeds. Got my🤞!

:popcorn:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom