20240217_233232.jpg

20240217_224035.jpg

Purple Punch
20240217_224446.jpg

20240217_224415.jpg

Blue Dream
20240217_224355.jpg

20240217_224337.jpg

Another week, another update. Let me know if there's anything you guys want to see.
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the comparative grow, @Canuk Seeds.
My what a Huge Bulging Tent you have there @Regrowth!! :p. Hella of an amazing grow my friend!! I my self took a couple months hiatus. It was good to hear from Ya earlier today!! I working on a couple Fastbuds in my tent ATM. :D:goodjob:

Some real fat heads in there! Looking great 💪
Thanks GV. Gonna be some chunky colas in there by the time they're done swelling.

Trying to decide if I should put up a net, yoyo with green wire or stab some bamboo in there to handle the leaning.

working on a couple Fastbuds in my tent ATM.

I appreciate it. Nice to hear you're back at it and thanks for stopping in.

Thanks GV. Gonna be some chunky colas in there by the time they're done swelling.

Trying to decide if I should put up a net, yoyo with green wire or stab some bamboo in there to handle the leaning.

Congratulations 🎈🍾 on your nomination my brother. Fingers crossed and wishing you the best of luck 🤞. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

Congratulations 🎈🍾 on your nomination my brother. Fingers crossed and wishing you the best of luck 🤞. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:
the luck of the irish? 😅

Yes he's a quiet achiever and definitely deserves some recognition 👍

It's really appreciated, both of you. I just don't want anyone to claim I'm campaigning and you're setting me up lol.

the luck of the irish? 😅

It's really appreciated, both of you. I just don't want anyone to claim I'm campaigning and you're setting me up lol.
I don’t think it’s against the rules to congratulate a nominee so if it is then I’m sure I’ll hear about it. lol 😂 CL🍀

:meditate::bong:

What size Tent are those ladies in again? :nerd-with-glasses: Please forgive my ignorance my Friend @Regrowth :roorrip: I'm just starting to get all caught up back on this Fine site.

I don’t think it’s against the rules to congratulate a nominee so if it is then I’m sure I’ll hear about it. lol 😂 CL🍀
Thank you CL.

More of the same!
:green_heart:
More of the same coming right up... next week.

Wow! Nice run!!! 🤘
Welcome Trump.

:thanks:

What size Tent are those ladies in again? :nerd-with-glasses: Please forgive my ignorance my Friend @Regrowth :roorrip: I'm just starting to get all caught up back on this Fine site.
A 4'x4' Mars Hydro tent *before they removed the side windows*.
Those windows saved my life here. Did I ever feel stupid lol.

Strung up two of the colas earlier with some twist tie.
Thought maybe a net would photobomb and I'm going to have enough of that with cat hair soon enough
And not sure about stabbing bamboo into my pots mid flower either.

YoYo 🎤

Pretty impressed by the stacking already by day 30. They're going to be BIG! Just worried a bit about airflow.

I'm late getting here but had a great time catching up!

Excellent work you have going on here Regrowth.

This is my goal for every plant I grow:
gg middle.jpg

That middle growth on your GG is outstanding!

I've haven't been able to achieve it yet but I now know it's possible! :Rasta:

Looking forward!

That Gorilla Glue looks like it's going to finish out on the Chunky Side :rollit:!!
Stellar plants, gorgeous flowers!

Thanks guys.

I'm late getting here but had a great time catching up!

Excellent work you have going on here Regrowth.

This is my goal for every plant I grow:
gg middle.jpg

That middle growth on your GG is outstanding!

I've haven't been able to achieve it yet but I now know it's possible! :Rasta:

Looking forward!
Hey, GDB. Glad to have you here.:passitleft:

The GG surprised me and went from being the runt, to arguably one of the better canopies I've grown.
Fimming helped get some extra nodes in the center and flipping at the right time helped a lot because more often than not all the training get's undone by vertical growth and the stretch - like the ones in the back lol.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cement Shoes; The fasciated sticky trap caught a gnat.

20240225_002741.jpg

Similar to what I mentioned previously, that branch is double wide and topped itself.

20240225_030404.jpg

I removed the bud in the center because it seemed a little stuffy.
I've defoliated heavily down low but you can still spot the petioles of multiple fans on a single node.

20240225_030550.jpg

Just figured I'd share. I might do an update later today. :peace:

Cement Shoes; The fasciated sticky trap caught a gnat.

20240225_002741.jpg

Similar to what I mentioned previously, that branch is double wide and topped itself.

20240225_030404.jpg

I removed the bud in the center because it seemed a little stuffy.
I've defoliated heavily down low but you can still spot the petioles of multiple fans on a single node.

20240225_030550.jpg

Just figured I'd share. I might do an update later today. :peace:
Beautiful brother 👌 very fascinating. Im yeatvto have any freakiness going on in my tent but I suppose I should be greatful for the odd herm 😂

Back
Top Bottom